Nor Andro Max by Primeval Labs

Chase123

Awards
Has anyone tried this supplement or know anyone who has? Im looking for something to gain alot of weight and ease joint pain. Im debating betwean 1 andro and nor andro. Nor andro sounds like what im looking for because deca is supposed to pack on size and help with joints but ive never read anything good about it. I dont know why considering its suppose to be converted into one of the best bulking hormones in history but all the hype is around 1 and 4 andro. Ive tried both and i know they work but ive never tried the nor and dont wanna waste my money. My question is which is honestly better 1 andro or nor andro for overall mass?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you and how long have you been training? What are your stats; height and weight?

Chase123

Awards
They do work if you know how to eat and train. I gained 26 pounds in 2 months on 1 and 4 andro by primeval labs and got stronger than ever. And ill stick to legal supplements that do work. If they dont work ur doing it wrong because they worked like hell for me.

Chase123

Awards
Why do my stats matter? I asked a question if someone has tried and has experience to share. If not dont waste my time.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I never found any good info on it so I went with 4 andro and halo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do my stats matter? I asked a question if someone has tried and has experience to share. If not dont waste my time.
Because if your training and nutrition suck, if you're too young, if you haven't been lifting for a long time, going down the hormonal route is pointless.

Sorry I was trying to help.

Chase123

Awards
If you honestly think they work you are stupid and misinformed and have no clue what you're doing in the fitness or nutritional industry. I took Tri Andro 6 pills a day split thru the day that's 450mg of 1 andro 450mg of 4 andro and 900mg of EpiAndro. Trust me my diet and training is on point I've been training longer than you've been whipping your butt. Dhea doesn't work it's an overpriced "conversion" product. All good ph are banned and all ph are **** and cause more problems than real gear. You're asking if someone tried their experience and then when someone tells you you say it's not true. I feel as you're about 20 years old and really ignorant when it comes to supplements
So i gained 26 pounds in 2 months and shot up in strength and the product is no good? It sounds like you are the one who doesnt know what hes doing. Learn how to train hard and eat right but then u might gain some. This stuff works just in the hands of the right people.

Chase123

Awards
Waste of money. Dhea doesn't works stick a needle in you. All good ph are ban
And like i said if you havent even tried it then why respond. You have no experience so of course im not gonna listen to your opinion. And your already wrong saying they dont work that shows how much your opinion is worth.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at this thread... Epic troll battle
???

Chase123

Awards
You obviously can't read. Real gear I put 40 pounds in a cycle. You honestly sound small and misinformed. I probably have 40 pounds on you and 100 in bench you yourself don't know what you're doing if you're still messing with prohormones and that's the obvious because of that in itself. Anyone with any knowledge knows they're all bunk and their for 18-22 year olds who think they're big or will get big
You said you have tried tri andro. Thats 1 4 and epi andro. Like i said if you havnt tried NOR ANDRO and have any experience dont respond. Idc about real gear. You take risks everytime you buy that stuff with it being fake watered down or contaminated. Atleast i know what im getting and its legal.