41 year old stack

Cb777

Awards
Looking for recommendations regarding natty test stack along with a nat anabolic. Thought Daa was solid until recent. Leaning towards Kingsblood or possibly M Test.
Overall stack will consist of
Daa max, erase 1pro, folidrone 2.0, aps crea. Nitrate. Xgels. Agmatine.....maybe. Based on your recommendations.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love X-gels (seems like they're OOS at the moment) and AlphaMax XT. Personally, I didn't seem to get much out of Follidrone 2.0, but I'm definitely in the minority with that. Seems like everyone else loves it.

Natty tests boosters are definitely a hit or miss kind of thing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i'd agree with the above and check out alphamaxt xt. That's my go to when it comes to a natty test booster.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stay away from DAA as it can have a negative impact on test levels in healthy males.

AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin has already been mentioned, and can be useful during cutting and lean bulking.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All of your ideas are solid options, minus the DAA.

Go with a test booster like M Test if you're looking for a kick in the libido, wellbeing and alpha feeling departments, and add in a natty anabolic like Xgels, Follidrone or MassMax just to compliment. The Nitrates and Agmatine would work well Pre-workout, but i'd also suggest Citrulline as I find Nitrates to kick in later in a workout, whereas Citrulline kicks in a fair bit sooner.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am 49 and DAA works great for me and is cheap as ****. If your under 40, it is a waste of time, but it may work well for you. X gels are too hard on the joints. Best natural anabolic is Folidrone 2.0. I would add cheap bulk DAA and if you have a bit more money, add Olympus Labs dermastrength. I am not a rep.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost 39 and all DAA does for me is diarrhea.

I'd look into Alphamax XT or M-test like mentioned above. I have ran both and each provide great libido boost, alpha feeling, and body comp changes.

If you are running the erase pro though, make sure not to stack with another product with an AI. Alphamax XT included. You should also run few of these products solo before jumping into stacking them.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
DAA costs about 1/20th the price of Alphamax XT and any diarrhea effects one may encounter go away after a few days for most people. I would recommend OP give a try based on this.