Bulk supp stack help

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm nearing the end of my cut. From 105kg to 82kg. I'm looking to go on a bulk and need a quality stack.

X-gels did not work for me last time - or maybe it didn't work cause I was still carrying to much weight.. Don't know.

Alphamax xt has always been great but I've only used it during a cut. I'd like to try something else.

Cheers

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm nearing the end of my cut. From 105kg to 82kg. I'm looking to go on a bulk and need a quality stack.

X-gels did not work for me last time - or maybe it didn't work cause I was still carrying to much weight.. Don't know.

Alphamax xt has always been great but I've only used it during a cut. I'd like to try something else. et to?

Cheers
youve lost 23 kg so what weight do you want to get to

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get up to around 92kg but without the high body fat percentage like I've been holding

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I've read on here that mtest is great. Aswell as florridrone. But read more ppl taking follirdrone on a cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out massmax xt or anabeta elite. Those two are great for adding on mass and running during a bulk.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
What were you running x gels at? From reading this forum extensively it appears the best options recommended are x gels, FD 2.0, and Anabeta Elite. Although the hunger increase from ABE might lead to more fat gain rebound potentially. I can tell you from my experience that m test didn't do anything for me personally although many have had good results. I'll be curious to see what you choose!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Alphamax xt has always been great but I've only used it during a cut. I'd like to try something else.

Cheers
If you had success with AlphaMax XT, why not give MassMax XT a shot! It has been getting great reviews and feedback. Users note an increase in appetite, more muscle fullness, strength increase, and more body weight with a favorable body composition change.

Just note, you will gain some fat when trying to put on weight. You can limit that by bulking at a smaller surplus, but you will put on a little fat.

You can also purchase it for 20% off and add code AM5 for an additional five percent off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.
I'll take a look at those FD2.0 is a supp I keep reading about with positive reviews and I'll grab that.
I might try X-gels again. I'd like to try massmax xt however anabeta elite worked great last time.

I've read good things about ep1c unleashed too.

I'm a fan of OL and Performax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer anabeta elite during recomp/ or cut. Even though it increases appetite, the F95 has always helped to recomp. Since you enjoy Alphamax XT, I would run Alphamax XT and anabeta elite later after your bulk.

For bulking MassMax XT is hard to beat. Search the forum and you will find a lot of positive feedback and logs. Ant dropped a link for a great deal above.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or1gin is great
I ran two bottles with kings blood

I could eat for days and just have great muscle fullness no bloat after big carby meals

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of massmax xt and few those others mentioned.

I did a bit of online browsing and was advised this stack
Anafuse
Sergeant Steel
Growth
IGF-1 Xtreme
Joyful Joints

Or
TEST1FY
STR3NGTH UNLEASHED
Tr1UMPH
I'm not sure about that one though. Seems simple

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used anafuse multiple times and really like it. I would go with the first stack. Anafuse really kicks in if you run two bottles of it.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading around here that some people go for SUP3R PCT as their test booster - and some of those ingredients are well backed with research.

How would you go including SUP3R PCT in a bulk stack considering.
So far the supps I'm considering - not stacking them all together just sharing with you all what my options are
ABE - this is a must for me I had great results
Massmax xt - seems to be a higher recommended one
X-gels
Test1fy
Tr1umph
FD2.0
SUP3R PCT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading around here that some people go for SUP3R PCT as their test booster - and some of those ingredients are well backed with research.

How would you go including SUP3R PCT in a bulk stack considering.
So far the supps I'm considering - not stacking them all together just sharing with you all what my options are
ABE - this is a must for me I had great results
Massmax xt - seems to be a higher recommended one
X-gels
Test1fy
Tr1umph
FD2.0
SUP3R PCT
Those are all great supps. How many do you want to stack at once?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
x gels are great (and scientifically proven) so if you didnt see results, the two questions that come to mind are what dose? and how long did you take (one bottle usually isnt enough)?

my go-to is always xgels + abe or myokem magnitropin (not sold anymore but supposed to be coming back soon)

m-test is top tier for natty test boosters as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x gels are great (and scientifically proven) so if you didnt see results, the two questions that come to mind are what dose? and how long did you take (one bottle usually isnt enough)?

my go-to is always xgels + abe or myokem magnitropin (not sold anymore but supposed to be coming back soon)

m-test is top tier for natty test boosters as well.
X-Gels are a solid supp, typically people who don't use them do so because of inflammation issues (which I suppose means it's working haha), not it not working.

Magnitropin was good too (helped with appetite), and MassMax XT was more than a good replacement for it in my experience (also increased appetite and helped me gain size). ABE is another good option, but I haven't used it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Xgels for me works best at 1.5 -2g. With the higher dose if I work out 3-4x per week. You could try that, or maybe opt for something different like Or1gin or Kingsblood etc.

Glycophase, Inhibit E and Xgels is what i'm currently running and it is keeping me lean on a small bulk.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Im ready to make some purchase but noticed my usual place to shop nutriverse don't have any strong deals happening. I'm guessing deals happen during certain periods in the USA, right?

These are the ones I'm considering - can I have some input on which ones to get for a solid stack.

Xgels
Orig1n
Massmax XT
M Test
Kings Blood
Anabeta Elite
Sup3r PCT
Tr1umph
Anafuse

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Also a few years back I use to take this supp in a tablet form, from memory was in a red container but man it really kept my muscles full throughout the day was really great.. Anybody have an idea what that was cause I Def can't remember

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im ready to make some purchase but noticed my usual place to shop nutriverse don't have any strong deals happening. I'm guessing deals happen during certain periods in the USA, right?

These are the ones I'm considering - can I have some input on which ones to get for a solid stack.

Xgels
Orig1n
Massmax XT
M Test
Kings Blood
Anabeta Elite
Sup3r PCT
Tr1umph
Anafuse
September 4th is labor day so they may have sales that weekend.

I would do X gels + a test booster. M Test and AlphaMax XT are my 2 favorite test boosters. Then stack it with soy lecithin and ALCAR (or baby Aspirin).

See this thread for more info on x gels: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X gels + MassMax XT + AlphaMax XT is a killer stack. We all know what ArA does. One of my favorite products right now. MassMax XT can/will increase hunger and put on weight. As for AlphaMax XT, a lot of people see test boosting effects from it (libido, acne) and while I do (to an extent) I mainly see body comp improvement. I also sleep better while using it. And nutriverse does have great deals right now on MassMax xt and AlphaMax xt.

AlphaMax XT: They have a 20% off deal once the product has been added to the cart. They also have buy 2 get 1 free.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=alphamax+xt

MassMax XT: they have the 20% off deal as well.

For both of these, use promo code AM5 at checkout for an additional 5% off.

Anabeta Elite is another product I really enjoy. I've also stacked it with AlphaMax xt and MassMax xt. Had good results with each. But different. With MassMax XT, it increased the hunger effect even more but also allowed me to keep my lean physique because of my diet and the addition of forskolin.

With AlphaMax xt, it's loaded up with forskolin which really helps body comp. love it.

That being said, MassMax XT + ArA would be a great start for a bulk.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cheers
Make sure you add in creatine monohydrate to any stack you choose! SNS has the 1.2 kilo for like $17. 5gr a day (most studied and PROVEN supplement basically ever to add size and strength) will last forever too. Don't over look the basics

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels + MassMax XT + AlphaMax XT is a killer stack. We all know what ArA does. One of my favorite products right now. MassMax XT can/will increase hunger and put on weight. As for AlphaMax XT, a lot of people see test boosting effects from it (libido, acne) and while I do (to an extent) I mainly see body comp improvement. I also sleep better while using it. And nutriverse does have great deals right now on MassMax xt and AlphaMax xt.

AlphaMax XT: They have a 20% off deal once the product has been added to the cart. They also have buy 2 get 1 free.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=alphamax+xt

MassMax XT: they have the 20% off deal as well.

For both of these, use promo code AM5 at checkout for an additional 5% off.

Anabeta Elite is another product I really enjoy. I've also stacked it with AlphaMax xt and MassMax xt. Had good results with each. But different. With MassMax XT, it increased the hunger effect even more but also allowed me to keep my lean physique because of my diet and the addition of forskolin.

With AlphaMax xt, it's loaded up with forskolin which really helps body comp. love it.

That being said, MassMax XT + ArA would be a great start for a bulk.
Beast stack right here for sure.

I think this is the cheapest x gels currently in stock. A1 might have some coupon codes floating around too.
https://www.a1supplements.com/sns-x-gels

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
What are you leaning towards?
To be honest not really sure.

I've used Alphamax xt during my cut sessions and have always enjoyed it. Never tried it during a muscle building phase.

Mind you though the last few years I've been sitting on 98kg with 105kg being the heaviest holding alot of body fat.

So now hitting the low 80kg mark I'd have no doubt I'd see much greater results.

Xgels - tried this on a full cycle but didn't see any benefit, this might be because I was holding alot of body fat and maybe my servings were out for the weight I was at ... Happy to try it out again

Orig1n - never tried it but read good things

Massmax XT - I believe I'll add this to my stack, however read that OL have a new epi supp coming but I have no idea when this is going to be released.

M Test - read that it's a great option

Anabeta Elite - I've used it and had good results.

Sup3r PCT - read around that it's a good alternative to Alphamax xt and m-test

Anafuse - tried it with anabeta elite and was happy with the results.

So yeah just gotta buy some and test it out. I'm in a different position and advantage now with the huge weight loss too.

I'll look at logging on the forum to once I start.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've used Alphamax xt during my cut sessions and have always enjoyed it. Never tried it during a muscle building phase.

Mind you though the last few years I've been sitting on 98kg with 105kg being the heaviest holding alot of body fat.

So now hitting the low 80kg mark I'd have no doubt I'd see much greater results.

Xgels - tried this on a full cycle but didn't see any benefit, this might be because I was holding alot of body fat and maybe my servings were out for the weight I was at ... Happy to try it out again

Massmax XT - I believe I'll add this to my stack, however read that OL have a new epi supp coming but I have no idea when this is going to be released.

So yeah just gotta buy some and test it out. I'm in a different position and advantage now with the huge weight loss too.

MassMax XT is more than just an epic supplement. I assume OL's future product will be as well, but MassMax XT also has ecdy (Rhaponticum Carthamoides) and other ingredients that can also increase appetite (and reduce bloating from meals I've found in my use) that provide benefits besides what epi alone does. I can't speak to what an unreleased future OL product will be, but I think MassMax XT is great for bulking (for reasons besides epi), and my use (and other peoples' as well) supports this. I can't say if any future epi-containing product will have these same benefits or not, as it may not be the product's intention. That doesn't mean it won't be good, but it just may be a very different product that happens to share one ingredient.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im going to grab 2 bottles of massmax xt. Give that a shot.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

What effects did you notice from the Anafuse?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax xt ran solo for 8 weeks will produce nice weight gain. Once you get comfortable with how MassMax xt is treating you, you can stack with Anabeta Elite for a really nice well rounded stack. Prepare for hunger to be up.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
So I'm opting to go with
Massmax XT
X-gels
Alphamax XT

And potentially buying Sup3r PCT - read what appears to be an interesting run with those two

Was posted by Slims
Weeks 1 and 2
Sup3r-PCT x10ED + AlphaMax XT x2ED

Week 3
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 4-6
Sup3r-PCT x10ED + AlphaMax XT x2ED

Week 6-7
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 7-9
Sup3r-PCT x10 + AlphaMax XT x2

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn this would be an epic stack.
I've ran it twice (on my third now). and it was amazing. Prob top 3 natty stacks I've ever ran.

MassMax XT + ABE is gold as well.

For cut or recomp, ABE with OxyMax XT or AlphaMax xt is solid. Good amount of forskolin right there.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
So I've ordered 8 weeks worth of xgels, Alphamax xt and massmax xt. Definitely will log it.

However I've decided to focus on losing a few more kgs.

Options I have in my cupboard are
Bloodshr3d Raw x2
Ignit3 x2
Inhibit-e
Sup3r 7

I've got epi-plex by CEL save it?

I might start with Bloodshr3d first then add Ignit3.

Only going to cut for 6 to 8 weeks.

Suggestions?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've ordered 8 weeks worth of xgels, Alphamax xt and massmax xt. Definitely will log it.

Bloodshr3d Raw x2
Ignit3 x2
Inhibit-e
Sup3r 7

Suggestions?
Have you used any of these products solo before? You don't wanna stack so much at once then end up getting a side effect and you have no clue what's causing it. That's one way of ruining a nice stack that isn't cheap.

When you decide to log your stuff, please tag me so I can follow.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I'd only use Bloodshr3d and ignite but I'll start with Bloodshr3d

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bloodshr3d Raw x2
Ignit3 x2
Inhibit-e
Sup3r 7

Suggestions?
Good ****. I would limit the amount of supps you stack at once, but with all that you could run 2 together for a hella long time.

It's probably been posted but remember to check out this thread for x gel info: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Excellent stacks here!!! Awesome guys!!! I started this monday my cycle with ara, kingsblood, dermastrengh... With the NV sales i have 6 bottles of bloodshr3d, do you guys think is worth to use a thermogenic like bloodsh during this bulk? Used before and never get any appetite suppression.... thks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent stacks here!!! Awesome guys!!! I started this monday my cycle with ara, kingsblood, dermastrengh... With the NV sales i have 6 bottles of bloodshr3d, do you guys think is worth to use a thermogenic like bloodsh during this bulk? Used before and never get any appetite suppression.... thks
Damn that is hell of a stack. Are you stacking the ArA with soy lecithin and/or ALCAR?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to get myself some soy lecithin and alcar when I'm ready to build build build!

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hi, I`m stacking with all the basics, except Soy, taking ALCAR and L-Carnitine too. The PWO I`m taking is Pre Kaged, otherwise next monday I`m going to start with one dose of BLOODSH3D mornings, I don`t want to have a stash of BS until 2019 ha ha ha.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I`m stacking with all the basics, except Soy, taking ALCAR and L-Carnitine too. The PWO I`m taking is Pre Kaged, otherwise next monday I`m going to start with one dose of BLOODSH3D mornings, I don`t want to have a stash of BS until 2019 ha ha ha.
Sounds like it's gonna be a great run!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you run massmax xt, ABE and follidrone 2.0? And maybe even
Alpha max too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you run massmax xt, ABE and follidrone 2.0? And maybe even
Alpha max too
Have you ever ran these products solo before? I've ran this stack minus the FD2. Have yet to try it (I need to). As far as the other 3, I dose my AlphaMax xt right when I wake up and before I sleep. ArA I try to dose as far apart from MassMax xt as possible (ArA is dosed only on training days). MassMax xt I take with breakfast and my pre workout meal which is about 2 hours before I lift. It's a great stack. Some people take ArA further apart when stacked with MassMax xt. I've tried many time frames and haven't noticed any negative differences.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever ran these products solo before? I've ran this stack minus the FD2. Have yet to try it (I need to). As far as the other 3, I dose my AlphaMax xt right when I wake up and before I sleep. ArA I try to dose as far apart from MassMax xt as possible (ArA is dosed only on training days). MassMax xt I take with breakfast and my pre workout meal which is about 2 hours before I lift. It's a great stack. Some people take ArA further apart when stacked with MassMax xt. I've tried many time frames and haven't noticed any negative differences.
Cheers dude. What results did you get?
I have run them all but mass max.
I will be running ABE not Ara mate

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
is there a specific brand of soy lecithin i should purchase?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers dude. What results did you get?
I have run them all but mass max.
I will be running ABE not Ara mate
Great results. Just make sure you can handle that much forskolin if you are stacking abe with AlphaMax xt but it’s a great stack. Mood enhanced, better sleep, better libido, strength gains and lower body fat.