Pct help

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
IMG_4115.jpg

So I've been trying to start a cycle I was able to get ahold of this for a pct what do you guys think

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Looks solid but you're going to need a little more for pct. I would recommend getting another box if you can and also run clomid as well.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Looks solid but you're going to need a little more for pct. I would recommend getting another box if you can and also run clomid as well.
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does one really have to run both? Nolva with a natty test booster should do, right? Depending on your cycle (if it's not mild), keep an AI handy.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Does one really have to run both? Nolva with a natty test booster should do, right? Depending on your cycle (if it's not mild), keep an AI handy.
Some actually don't, but recovery is so much better and easier when running both. The sides of Clomid Suck too for most. Oh yes, an AI during and after cycle such as aromasin is a must. 12.5mg EOD

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some actually don't, but recovery is so much better and easier when running both. The sides of Clomid Suck too for most. Oh yes, an AI during and after cycle such as aromasin is a must. 12.5mg EOD
But the sides of taking both Nolva and Clomid?? Not good.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's good that you have PCT set up before you start your cycle nice job. Both Clomid and Nolva are most likely not necessarily ,depending on what you will be cycling.....
What will you be cycling?

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
I have lgd nothing strong but thinking about adding dzine by hardcore formalation

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
To bulk don't want to take them together want to do maybe dzine first than lgd and than pct

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the same results be there ?
The DMZ will provide better gains as it's an actual PH, but as it's a stronger compound it poses more potential sides. But you'd still need a good Test Base,

DHEA
Standard Test Base
Pro's-Easy and smooth base with no Side Effects.
Con's-Doesn't provide any additional gains.

4-Andro
Bulking/Wet Test Base
Pro's-Can provide additional gains, Helps to keep joints lubricated.
Con's-Potential estrogen related side effects, Increases water retention/weight.
(Would never recommend 4-AD)

Epi-Andro
Cutting/Dry DHT Base
Pro's-Can provide additional gains, Can provide additional fat loss, Can provide additional water loss, Reduces estrogen, Increased "Alpha Male" feeling, Increased aggression, Increased Strength capabilities.
Con's-Can aggrevate joint pain, Potential MPB acceleration, Potential post cycle estrogen rebound.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
The DMZ will provide better gains as it's an actual PH, but as it's a stronger compound it poses more potential sides. But you'd still need a good Test Base,

DHEA
Standard Test Base
Pro's-Easy and smooth base with no Side Effects.
Con's-Doesn't provide any additional gains.

4-Andro
Bulking/Wet Test Base
Pro's-Can provide additional gains, Helps to keep joints lubricated.
Con's-Potential estrogen related side effects, Increases water retention/weight.
(Would never recommend 4-AD)

Epi-Andro
Cutting/Dry DHT Base
Pro's-Can provide additional gains, Can provide additional fat loss, Can provide additional water loss, Reduces estrogen, Increased "Alpha Male" feeling, Increased aggression, Increased Strength capabilities.
Con's-Can aggrevate joint pain, Potential MPB acceleration, Potential post cycle estrogen rebound.
Curious, why would you not recommend 4-ad as his test base?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious, why would you not recommend 4-ad as his test base?
I don't recommend the use of 4-AD because it converts to estrogen as well as testosterone. I know estrogen is also an important hormone and is beneficial in terms of both health and muscle gains, but the potential side effects outway the positives in my view.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I don't recommend the use of 4-AD because it converts to estrogen as well as testosterone. I know estrogen is also an important hormone and is beneficial in terms of both health and muscle gains, but the potential side effects outway the positives in my view.
Gotcha, noted. So if you were to recommend 4-ad you would also be recommending an Ai, whereas with 4-andro someone most likely will not necessarily need an Ai.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, noted. So if you were to recommend 4-ad you would also be recommending an Ai, whereas with 4-andro someone most likely will not necessarily need an Ai.
4-AD is short for 4-AnDro.
If you're going to use an AI with 4-Andro then you may aswell use Epi-Andro as Epi-Andro has anti-estrogenic properties, and is by far a better Test/DHT base than both standard DHEA and 4-Andro.

Spartan lean

Awards
So if epi andro is a better test base than 4 andro is their a reason people run cycles with epi, 4 andro and 1 andro. What, if anything does the 4 ando add to the tri andro cycle?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if epi andro is a better test base than 4 andro is their a reason people run cycles with epi, 4 andro and 1 andro. What, if anything does the 4 ando add to the tri andro cycle?
As I previously mentioned, 4-Andro converts to estrogen as well as testosterone and that estrogen is a beneficial hormone to overall health and muscle gains. The 4-Andro could help to increase/improve mass gains, it also helps to keep the joints lubricated, which again, is beneficial to mass gains.
Epi-Andro is a better base when compared to either DHEA and/or 4-Andro in terms of pro's vs con's.