INHIBIT-E for daily, or semi-daily use(5 days on 2 off)to reduce estrogen and stress?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that doable, or is it a bad idea? I want to drop estrogen and cortisol essentially in half and I plan to take ashwaghanda with it. Total test 474, Free Test 93, estradiol 28, cortisol 22.2-29!

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the thought process here instead of just running daily?
I didn't know if it was a substance that the body would adapt to overtime, or that would desensitize LH or something along those lines if not cycled. I would rather just use it daily if it works and works well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know if it was a substance that the body would adapt to overtime, or that would desensitize LH or something along those lines if not cycled. I would rather just use it daily if it works and works well.
Don't think of it as the body adapting, that's not really the right way to explain it.

In your case i'd just use 1 cap daily and use up the bottle. You might think about adding Reduce XT as well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We recommend 8 weeks on 4 off. Similar to any type of natural test boosting anti-e product.

I'd look into adding 1-2 caps reduce XT with inhibit-E to reduce cortisol levels more efficiently

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We recommend 8 weeks on 4 off. Similar to any type of natural test boosting anti-e product.

I'd look into adding 1-2 caps reduce XT with inhibit-E to reduce cortisol levels more efficiently
Well, than I'm screwed I guess??? I wanted something daily. That's why I was thinkign 5 days on, two off and the drop in those two days off in t wouldn't be much; I'd assume. ReduceXT wasn't strong enough. I mean, it DOES work for me, but only for a few days. I don't think it in itself is strong enough for me. L-Theanine worked a little better, but same issue.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, than I'm screwed I guess??? I wanted something daily. That's why I was thinkign 5 days on, two off and the drop in those two days off in t wouldn't be much; I'd assume. ReduceXT wasn't strong enough. I mean, it DOES work for me, but only for a few days. I don't think it in itself is strong enough for me. L-Theanine worked a little better, but same issue.
Look into MPA Cortisolve for cortisol issues that can be run for longer periods of time. Tastes great too

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say, I had never taken Inhibit E before and picked some up to experiment with during my recent blast and at 3 caps a day I saw a nice drop in water weight and my joints were killing me. I added in some collagen 2 and glucosamine and that helped a lot. Never got any labs but seems to have been pretty effective as it also took some of the edge off that I was getting towards the end.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was also looking into Luteolin, but don't know much about it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I was also looking into Luteolin, but don't know much about it.
Luteolin, alongside Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Rutein are amazing ingredients. Add them in, if for nothing else than for health benefits.

FWIW, Ashwagandha, and other adaptogens can be used daily for things like cortisol management. But you will also need to focus on finding the reason behind the high cortisol as well.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
OP, your estradiol is not bad. Cutting it in half will still be within normal range, but on the very low end. That can cause a host of unwanted symptoms (erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, depression, etc.). Why do you want to cut it so drastically?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, your estradiol is not bad. Cutting it in half will still be within normal range, but on the very low end. That can cause a host of unwanted symptoms (erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, depression, etc.). Why do you want to cut it so drastically?
I don't necessarily want to cut it in half just to cut it in half, but rather the stop the aromatising of up to half to add in a lot more free test and up total test closer to mid 600, or low 700 range.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luteolin, alongside Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Rutein are amazing ingredients. Add them in, if for nothing else than for health benefits.

FWIW, Ashwagandha, and other adaptogens can be used daily for things like cortisol management. But you will also need to focus on finding the reason behind the high cortisol as well.
Certain things, I cannot change at the moment. Living with family, not having a car, ect. I mean I can and DO plan to change them, but that will take time. I also have anxiety disorder and have struggled with it all my life.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Certain things, I cannot change at the moment. Living with family, not having a car, ect. I mean I can and DO plan to change them, but that will take time. I also have anxiety disorder and have struggled with it all my life.
Ah I see. Do you currently take medication to manage it?

Definitely try adaptogens like Rhodiola and Ashwagandha :)

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah I see. Do you currently take medication to manage it?

Definitely try adaptogens like Rhodiola and Ashwagandha :)
No, but I asked my doctor about buspirone because I read they give it to guys on SSRIs to counteract the sexual side effects of SSRIs, which means or at least I take it to mean that it doesn't negatively affect testosterone. I am concerned because while searching about it, I did read it may be bad for the brain and memory, since it lowers serotonin in the hippocampus. *shrugs*. Plus I want to do an ostarine cycle to help with my arthritis and don't know if I can/should take Buspirone during a cycle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No, but I asked my doctor about buspirone because I read they give it to guys on SSRIs to counteract the sexual side effects of SSRIs, which means or at least I take it to mean that it doesn't negatively affect testosterone. I am concerned because while searching about it, I did read it may be bad for the brain and memory, since it lowers serotonin in the hippocampus. *shrugs*. Plus I want to do an ostarine cycle to help with my arthritis and don't know if I can/should take Buspirone during a cycle.
I did stumble across this, which is a positive: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17329302 Lack of deleterious effects of buspirone on cognition in healthy male volunteers.

Just as an extra, definitely do discuss concerns with your GP, as they will be more versed on what things should be of concern. Googling things can be a rather traumatic experience when the incidence of that actually happening might be statistically very low (things like forgetfulness have a less than 0.1% chance of occurring, for example).

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did stumble across this, which is a positive: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17329302 Lack of deleterious effects of buspirone on cognition in healthy male volunteers.

Just as an extra, definitely do discuss concerns with your GP, as they will be more versed on what things should be of concern. Googling things can be a rather traumatic experience when the incidence of that actually happening might be statistically very low (things like forgetfulness have a less than 0.1% chance of occurring, for example).
Do you have an idea, or know of examples of total test and free test having a very high(40% or more) increase when cortisol is lowered? Like what kind of increase I can expect if my cortisol is always high and it suddenly drop to half? Also, I can't seem to loose weight to save my life. It's so bad, I was thinking of using a SARm in addition to when I do my ostarine cycle, just to drop weight rapidly. I'm starting to get sleep apnea symptoms again.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established

iz07fj.jpg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that doable, or is it a bad idea? I want to drop estrogen and cortisol essentially in half and I plan to take ashwaghanda with it. Total test 474, Free Test 93, estradiol 28, cortisol 22.2-29!
whats the ingredient in this? is it ATD?

The only way to know would be blood work. Id only use a lower dose. I used gaspari's nolvedex xt back in 2005, at three caps and crushed my estrogen way too low.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the ingredient in this? is it ATD?

The only way to know would be blood work. Id only use a lower dose. I used gaspari's nolvedex xt back in 2005, at three caps and crushed my estrogen way too low.
ATD? Brassaiopsis Glomenulata (extracted for(+dehydrololiolide) 500mg **
Broussonetia papyritera (extracted for isoicoflavonol 400mg **
Olive Leaf Extract 400mg **
Indole-3-Carbinol 400mg **
Hesperidin 200mg **
Abieta-&,11,13-trier-18-oic acid 100mg
serving size, 3 caps.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATD? Brassaiopsis Glomenulata (extracted for(+dehydrololiolide) 500mg **
Broussonetia papyritera (extracted for isoicoflavonol 400mg **
Olive Leaf Extract 400mg **
Indole-3-Carbinol 400mg **
Hesperidin 200mg **
Abieta-&,11,13-trier-18-oic acid 100mg
serving size, 3 caps.
I used to have some solo sns atd, maybe back in 2008-2010 . forgot what it was called, was thinking this was the name. I had some sns cortisol stuff too 2011 or 2012, forgot that name too. This appears to be something else , i see some natural stuff in there , as far as the other ingredients sorry I dont know about them

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to have some solo sns atd, maybe back in 2008-2010 . forgot what it was called, was thinking this was the name. I had some sns cortisol stuff too 2011 or 2012, forgot that name too. This appears to be something else , i see some natural stuff in there , as far as the other ingredients sorry I dont know about them
Do you know anything about Luteolin?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a herb thats supposed to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. There's a pub med study that says it has anticancer benefits

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a herb thats supposed to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. There's a pub med study that says it has anticancer benefits
I read it's an AI, but someone on another form told someone else that it "Blocks estrogen, but creates weaker estrogen". Well, that sounds like a SERM to me! I can't find any info to confirm this though. So, it seems like it's an AI but MAY also be a SERM. Who knows?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read it's an AI, but someone on another form told someone else that it "Blocks estrogen, but creates weaker estrogen". Well, that sounds like a SERM to me! I can't find any info to confirm this though. So, it seems like it's an AI but MAY also be a SERM. Who knows?
I dont know. I know resveratrol has weak serm like effects. Theres no telling how much these herb type compounds work. If I want a serm I just get the real thing.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would try daily and then taper off in the future. This way its in your body and then its slowly builds up. Tapering off keeps a small amount consistent.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try daily and then taper off in the future. This way its in your body and then its slowly builds up. Tapering off keeps a small amount consistent.
Thanks. I think I'm going to try Luteolin first, simply because it's cheaper.