FS Vicaine

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three caps used out of the bottle. 57\60 caps. It does exactly what it says, too much for me.

Make me an offer

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, I'm assuming you tried even just 1 capsule? If so, did you try taking it with a small amount of food? I also couldn't handle 1 capsule on an empty stomach (nauseous and too much anxiety/jitters). However, just taking a small glass of milk with 1 capsule gave me great results.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 2 sample packs before I ordered the bottle. I took it twice @ 3 caps on an empty stomach and ate about an hour later.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also had 2 sample pacls before I ordered the bottle. I took it twice @ 3 caps on an empty stomach and ate about an hour later.
Gotcha. I personally couldn't imagine taking 3 capsules. One capsule was more than sufficient for the described effects. Any more than that (especially on an empty stomach) would probably have me vomiting. And at just 1 capsule each day, it's a pretty cheap and effective anti-anxiety/anti-depressant (and nice alternative to kratom).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I personally couldn't imagine taking 3 capsules. One capsule was more than sufficient for the described effects. Any more than that (especially on an empty stomach) would probably have me vomiting. And at just 1 capsule each day, it's a pretty cheap and effective anti-anxiety/anti-depressant (and nice alternative to kratom).
Lol yeah I saw a couple guys take it at 3 caps and based my dosage off of their input. Personally I probably wouldn't have gotten much out of one and may have liked 2 but @ 3 caps definitely gave me a feel for what it does. Good kick in the beginning and feel good which lasts a few hours followed by a stimulating underlying focus which really lasted all day. I do think 3 caps seemed to be a high dose for both effects.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone wanna send a few caps/samples my way, will pay shipping or offer small trade in kind. I read a teeny bit about this the other week...

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 caps is the sweet spot. Use it 2 or 3x a week, 1 bottle will last you a while.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Auction 1