Ignit3 vs Lipodrene Elite

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I've been on a cut for 4 weeks and I'm thinking about adding a fat burner to the mix. I've tried a sample pack of ignite and I was a little sensitive to it but I could definitely feel it. I've never tried Lipodrene but I use mesomorph as a pwo so I'm used to DMAA. I'm wanting some opinions and feedback. Which one would you guys go with for a cut?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
There are a TON of reviews of people using Elite. Rave reviews, give me a minute and I will link some in here

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll be hard pressed to find anything as comprehensive from an overall fat burning aspect as Ignit3. Ignit3 might not be quite as high-stim as Lipodrene energy-wise though (not that Ignit3 is a slouch in the energy department, because it does pack a punch).

Lots of reviews here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/279701-ignit3.html
And a log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290888-olympus-labs-ignit3.html
There are a few other logs floating around but many are stacking with other products.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipo Elite is a really cool feeling weight loss product. Its smooth but is STRONG at the same time.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on a cut for 4 weeks and I'm thinking about adding a fat burner to the mix. I've tried a sample pack of ignite and I was a little sensitive to it but I could definitely feel it. I've never tried Lipodrene but I use mesomorph as a pwo so I'm used to DMAA. I'm wanting some opinions and feedback. Which one would you guys go with for a cut?
Hard to beat Lipodrene Elite for energy, appetite suppression or mood enhancement.

Give it a shot, plenty of great feedback here on the forums

slk28

Awards
Lipo i find opens your airways which is great for weight loss but i come down with a slight headache the next day (usually if u cant handle citrus ingredients well). Go with lipo i say

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Elite fan here! My log was posted up top, I would start with Elite. Nothing against ign3te, would definitely put that on my list to try.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I decided to go with Lipodrene Elite. I'll update you guys after I start it. Thanks for all the feedback

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Lipodrene Elite feels much "cleaner" and smoother to me than ignit3

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looks like they are both pretty good options. I have used the Lipodrene Elite. I tried it 1 pill at a time and then 2 at a time. Both worked very well for what I was doing at the time. It definitely decreased my appetite and provided good clean energy. I found myself sweating more then normal