Yohimbine hcl timing

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
So i have struggles with yohimbine dosing, i've read that its best to take it in fasted state (because the presence of insulin makes yhcl useless), but since im currently working (im a student but during summer i work). My morning shift is 6/7-14, and the afternoon shift 14-22, so i workout either at 14 (after morning shift) or at 8 before afternoon shift, so i had no problems taking yhcl when i workout at 8 because its in fasted state. The problem is when i have a morning shift, i usually have lunch time at 10:30 and take yhcl 15 mins prior workout(around 14h) is this enough time to achieve a semi fasted state so my yhcl wont be useless?
Would it be better to dose it at 6 in fasted state before my morning shift and then take it preworkout?
Also is it necessary to take it before cardio, i usually do cardio 3 times a week but in the evening and obv wont take yhcl then. So will it still have the same effect before weightlifting like before cardio?
And will the protein shake pwo negatiate the effect of yhcl?

Sorry about stupid questions but i've read a lot about yhcl and want to use most out of it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
best is fasted state upon waking
Also in conjunction with caffeine it helps enhance its properties. Hence the use of Caffeine + Y for fasted cardio (which is the most optimal use)
Work upward to .02mg/kg as far as dosing goes. starting with 2.5 to 5mg and some people can tolerate upward to 15-17.5mg for morning dose.
Any kind of insulin response with Y may negate its effects, so I always tell my clients to dose it , do their cardio, then go home and have their first meal of the day.

If you do want to take it later in the day. I would be on as much of an empty stomach as possible (3-4 hours after your last meal) and then dose it for your cardio (and add a hit of caffeine) if you wish. Just be cautious of how late your doing cardio and adding the caffeine.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Also in conjunction with caffeine it helps enhance its properties. Hence the use of Caffeine + Y for fasted cardio (which is the most optimal use)
Work upward to .02mg/kg as far as dosing goes. starting with 2.5 to 5mg and some people can tolerate upward to 15-17.5mg for morning dose.
Any kind of insulin response with Y may negate its effects, so I always tell my clients to dose it , do their cardio, then go home and have their first meal of the day.

If you do want to take it later in the day. I would be on as much of an empty stomach as possible (3-4 hours after your last meal) and then dose it for your cardio (and add a hit of caffeine) if you wish. Just be cautious of how late your doing cardio and adding the caffeine.
Thanks, but what about taking it before weightlifting?
Would this scheadule be fine, eat at 10 then workout anf cardio at 14 and take yhcl before that?
Also i forgot to mention that i stack it with caffeine

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks, but what about taking it before weightlifting?
Would this scheadule be fine, eat at 10 then workout anf cardio at 14 and take yhcl before that?
Also i forgot to mention that i stack it with caffeine
Always better fasted upon waking. Exactly as I already addressed above.
Both of your questions I answered above for you regarding using it later and taking it prior to a fed state workout

Few other threads that go over your situation in full
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/282435-yohimbine-dosing-scenario.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279276-yohimbine-hcl-dosing.html

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I stack Forskolin with Yohimbe and take both upon waking in a fasted state 30 minutes before breakfast?
The Solution

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So everyone knows, anytime insulin is present in the blood stream, lypolisis stops

With that being said I wouldn't worry too much about when your taking it as it's un needed stress.

Just consistently dose 3-4 times through the day and consistently eat healthy and do cardio.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So everyone knows, anytime insulin is present in the blood stream, lypolisis stops

With that being said I wouldn't worry too much about when your taking it as it's un needed stress.

Just consistently dose 3-4 times through the day and consistently eat healthy and do cardio.
So if I take 50mg of Forskolin (95%) as soon as I wake up (in a fasted state) how much Yohimbe should I add?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So if I take 50mg of Forskolin (95%) as soon as I wake up (in a fasted state) how much Yohimbe should I add?
Read my post
I addressed this

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read my post
I addressed this
Thanks again The Solution.
I'll try 2.5mg of Yohimbe with 50mg of Forskolin upon waking and work from there.
Would twice per day dosing of both provide any additional benefit over once per day dosing?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks again The Solution.
I'll try 2.5mg of Yohimbe with 50mg of Forskolin upon waking and work from there.
Would twice per day dosing of both provide any additional benefit over once per day dosing?
Depends
Personally I take in all my Y upon waking I know I will have no insulin presence and combine with caffeine for maximum results . Dosing Y later in the day may not be as effective , so that's why I always do it that way

F95 your fine to dose upon waking and 6-8 hours later as stated on bottle

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends
Personally I take in all my Y upon waking I know I will have no insulin presence and combine with caffeine for maximum results . Dosing Y later in the day may not be as effective , so that's why I always do it that way

How much Yohimbe do you take?

F95 your fine to dose upon waking and 6-8 hours later as stated on bottle
25mg twice per day or 50mg once per day?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
The Solution , I know you mentioned dosing yhcl 3-4 hrs after a meal but ive also heard 2 hours before/after a meal is fine, I mean 3-4 hours is probably the best scenario but 2 hrs is fine correct?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution , I know you mentioned dosing yhcl 3-4 hrs after a meal but ive also heard 2 hours before/after a meal is fine, I mean 3-4 hours is probably the best scenario but 2 hrs is fine correct?
Depends.. How large is the meal 2 hours before? Hell insulin may be elevated for longer then 2 hours after a meal. lets say for example that individual had a meal then was sipping on BCAA's during a workout and wanted to dose the Y prior to cardio. The long stream of sipping on a BCAA product constantly would raise insulin . That is why dosing it upon waking and the furthest away from food/insulin presence is a safe bet for the best effects from the product. It rules out all other variables and makes it the most reliable option.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Depends.. How large is the meal 2 hours before? Hell insulin may be elevated for longer then 2 hours after a meal. lets say for example that individual had a meal then was sipping on BCAA's during a workout and wanted to dose the Y prior to cardio. The long stream of sipping on a BCAA product constantly would raise insulin . That is why dosing it upon waking and the furthest away from food/insulin presence is a safe bet for the best effects from the product. It rules out all other variables and makes it the most reliable option.
True, I see what your saying it comes down to best judgment then, I can see how 3-4 hrs would be better in some situations

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried it many ways and Ive found fasted , meaning truly fasted, no bcaa's , done on an empty stomach before cardio. I just took miine all at once before fasted cardio.

*remember to work your way up slowly, start small , and work your way up*

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could use a blood glucose monitor to check your insulin levels to make sure it is low enough before dosing to help you make the best of your supplements.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could use a blood glucose monitor to check your insulin levels to make sure it is low enough before dosing to help you make the best of your supplements.
I have my clients do this, but I use it as a means to check their BG after meals with carbs and seeing what sources digest well for them, and what spikes their BG through the roof. Protein bars I found are the biggest victims to BG monitors.. Some of them spike their BG levels like crazy, hence why I don't always trust what some people label with all their fiber calories and net carbs.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
some people it works for , some it doesnt. It has some studies behind it. Best way is to try it for yourself
I did an ECA stack that work pretty good the first 3 weeks, i lost around 10 lbs the first month then I took 2 weeks off, during those 2 weeks I lost another 5 lbs.

I started it again and I was 166 lbs and 3 weeks after im around 162 lbs.

Diet is good, and doing lots of cardio almost everyday.

Wonder if I should try yohimbine to give me that extra push and stop ECA stack, since I figure it wouldn't be smart to keep goingwith the ECA

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did an ECA stack that work pretty good the first 3 weeks, i lost around 10 lbs the first month then I took 2 weeks off, during those 2 weeks I lost another 5 lbs.

I started it again and I was 166 lbs and 3 weeks after im around 162 lbs.

Diet is good, and doing lots of cardio almost everyday.

Wonder if I should try yohimbine to give me that extra push and stop ECA stack, since I figure it wouldn't be smart to keep goingwith the ECA
You might want to take a 4-6 week total stim break to reset your body's tolerance. The issue with constant stim use is that the body adjusts and gets used to them which in turn makes them less effective.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried cardarine? Or any other effective fat burner besides eca stack and yohimbine?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody tried cardarine? Or any other effective fat burner besides eca stack and yohimbine?
Forskolin is a good non-stim fat burner. It works by activating cAMP which increases the amount of stored fatty acids being broken down and then used to support energy production.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin is a good non-stim fat burner. It works by activating cAMP which increases the amount of stored fatty acids being broken down and then used to support energy production.
Thanks for answering. I believe this forskolin is an ingredient, do they sell it as a fat burner? Is it legal to buy in the US?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes
Olympus labs and PES sell in bulk
^^
I agree with The Solution
Both of the above mentioned companies are very reputable and use Forskolin 95, which is the best and purest Forskolin extract around at the moment. Don't bother with the 10-40% or unstandardized stuff, it'll just cause you digestive issues.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
^^
I agree with The Solution
Both of the above mentioned companies are very reputable and use Forskolin 95, which is the best and purest Forskolin extract around at the moment. Don't bother with the 10-40% or unstandardized stuff, it'll just cause you digestive issues.
Should I stop the ECA stack now and wait 4 weeks to start again? Or should I complete my cycle I only have less than a week to go?!

And should I start taking forskolin now? Or It would be a good bridge?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I stop the ECA stack now and wait 4 weeks to start again? Or should I complete my cycle I only have less than a week to go?!

And should I start taking forskolin now? Or It would be a good bridge?
As you've got less than a week to go, finish your ECA. THEN, take a break from ALL of the fat burners for a week or two.
After two weeks introduce the Forskolin and run that for four weeks solo to see how you respond and to have a little additional support whilst on your 6 week stim break.
After the two clean weeks and four solo Forskolin weeks (6 weeks total) then you could go back to another ECA or ECY cycle.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
As you've got less than a week to go, finish your ECA. THEN, take a break from ALL of the fat burners for a week or two.
After two weeks introduce the Forskolin and run that for four weeks solo to see how you respond and to have a little additional support whilst on your 6 week stim break.
After the two clean weeks and four solo Forskolin weeks (6 weeks total) then you could go back to another ECA or ECY cycle.
Do you have any experience with cardarine?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any experience with cardarine?
Unfortunately not, it's on my 'To Try' list for sure. As it's in the
"For Research Purposes Only"
catagory over here in the UK I want to research more into it before I give it a shot. It definitely looks promising though.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately not, it's on my 'To Try' list for sure. As it's in the
"For Research Purposes Only"
catagory over here in the UK I want to research more into it before I give it a shot. It definitely looks promising though.
Yeah that's smart..

What are your top fat burners?
I'm trying to get at least to 10% bf, im around 13 or 12.

I'm dieting and doing crossfit and running, but I need that extra push.