How mucn can 4 andro increase your test levels after a cycle?

josh092

Awards
I know nothing will increase test alot like actual testosterone obviously but anyone get a decent test boost from this stuff? Assuming your taking a high dose. Anyone had blood work and how much did it increase?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
4 andro is suppressive and wouldn't want to run it after a cycle

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know nothing will increase test alot like actual testosterone obviously but anyone get a decent test boost from this stuff? Assuming your taking a high dose. Anyone had blood work and how much did it increase?
4-Andro is an exogenous anabolic compound that you cycle and actually suppresses your natural testosterone, it's not a compound to use after a cycle.
What cycle did you run?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if you're serious. 4-andro will suppress your natural T production. It is the exact opposite of what you should be running in PCT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. You don't want to run anything suppressive during pct.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything with andro , you don't wanna run post bruh

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think of PH/AAS as "alien testosterone" (not from outer space, I mean not native to your body) - exogenous is the real word for it.

Any time you're introducing alien testosterone, your body sees an opportunity to save the resources it usually invests in creating its own "native" or "endogenous" testosterone. Basically, your body says "hey, I'm getting all this free Testosterone, why waste time and resources making any more?" and will actually shut down (decrease) the production of your body's native endogenous test.

Think of it this way - if every time you checked your mailbox it was full of cooked steak (okay okay, gross example but go with me), you'd probably stop cooking steak, right? josh092

josh092

Awards
Whoops I guess I worded this thread wrong what I meant to say what were your test levels after a cycle of 4 andro. or how much did you test increase during a cycle and what were your blood work test levels after the cyle. Because I know it converts to test in the body.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoops I guess I worded this thread wrong what I meant to say what were your test levels after a cycle of 4 andro. or how much did you test increase during a cycle and what were your blood work test levels after the cyle. Because I know it converts to test in the body.
During the cycle the only way to tell how much your levels have gone up is to do bloodwork... Now after your cycle and your pct. You should check levels again to make sure you levels have gone back to normal.
Do presently know what your levels are now before cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran olympus labs sup3r 4 and super epi-the elite 90 count bottles for 2 months while on trt...my blood test showed total test increased by nearly double. from 525 to 975. I actually leaned out some, got stronger and libido was insane. I felt great, as far as how I felt it was the best cycle I've ever ran.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During the cycle the only way to tell how much your levels have gone up is to do bloodwork... Now after your cycle and your pct. You should check levels again to make sure you levels have gone back to normal.
Do presently know what your levels are now before cycle?
Similar experience here.

I stacked OL 1/4 Andro for 8 weeks at 330 for both and my bloods went from the mid 400s to 1100 or 1200.

Mayday9

Awards
Similar experience here.

I stacked OL 1/4 Andro for 8 weeks at 330 for both and my bloods went from the mid 400s to 1100 or 1200.
Just curious...how long did it take for your levels to drop to normal?