Gaspari Sizeon Question

Blakeanthony

Awards
Hi, I'm 29 years old and I'm thinking about trying Sizeon again, however this past year I've noticed that my hair is thinning unfortunately. I did take Sizeon last year for awhile and then shortly after is when I started noticing my hair was thinning. Do you think that Sizeon caused it? I'm nervous to try Sizeon again because I don't want it to speed up the process of my hair thinning or anything like that. I've had great results using Sizeon though which is why I'm tempted to try it again.

Thank you

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's nothing in SizeOn that should have caused your hair to start thinning.

Does hair thininning or MPB run in your family?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm 29 years old and I'm thinking about trying Sizeon again, however this past year I've noticed that my hair is thinning unfortunately. I did take Sizeon last year for awhile and then shortly after is when I started noticing my hair was thinning. Do you think that Sizeon caused it? I'm nervous to try Sizeon again because I don't want it to speed up the process of my hair thinning or anything like that. I've had great results using Sizeon though which is why I'm tempted to try it again.

Thank you
rather than buy it again why not make something similar .Ive looked at the ingredients A low dose vit c and b complex -cheap to buy as is the min complex but personally would only use 100mg of magnesium and 25 mg of B6 The carbs although a blend , you could get away with waxy maize starch , or none at all The protein you could get from a half scoop of whey say 12.5 gms and add 10gms of bcaa The creatine 5 grams, could be just mono and or hcl and if you wanted you could add 4gms of taurine.Much of the above can be bought from a bulk supplier and the mag and b6 from a vitamin shop.You can flavour by adding a small amount of fruit juice and then dilute.

I dont think theres anything special about this product and is probably over priced.By stripping the product back and making your own version you will at least be able to put away any fears of thinning hair

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
rather than buy it again why not make something similar .Ive looked at the ingredients A low dose vit c and b complex -cheap to buy as is the min complex but personally would only use 100mg of magnesium and 25 mg of B6 The carbs although a blend , you could get away with waxy maize starch , or none at all The protein you could get from a half scoop of whey say 12.5 gms and add 10gms of bcaa The creatine 5 grams, could be just mono and or hcl and if you wanted you could add 4gms of taurine.Much of the above can be bought from a bulk supplier and the mag and b6 from a vitamin shop.You can flavour by adding a small amount of fruit juice and then dilute.

I dont think theres anything special about this product and is probably over priced.By stripping the product back and making your own version you will at least be able to put away any fears of thinning hair
This and you can also add in other proven ingredients such as citrulline malate and beta alanine. I always prefer making my own using single ingredients that way you can add or cut back.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm fairly certain this was just a coincidence and you're fine taking it again.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely not from the size on. Sucks about the hair thinning. Sorry bro.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards

Thank you
I really don't think Size On is causing you to lose hair. That's just age, man, get used to it.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Thank you
It is very unlikely that SizeOn has contributed to your hair loss. Although creatine can indeed raise DHT levels, it's not going to be close to the amount that would result in hair thinning.

Appreciate the Gaspari support and hope that you continue to use SizeOn! One of my favorite products without a doubt.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thank you
They have shown that creatine can increase DHT levels which may attribute to male pattern baldness but as a man who went bald at 23 i'd say that I'm 99.9% sure Size On is not to blame.

Bald is Beautiful!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Also if I'm not mistaken, the ingredient profile on the new sizeon differs from the original.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if I'm not mistaken, the ingredient profile on the new sizeon differs from the original.

SizeOn maximum performance has been the same since it's release.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah u doubt size on had anything to do with it

But tbh...i prefer bcaa of choice. Creatine monohydrate and gasoari glycofuse instead...just a carb choice preference

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gaspari makes good stuff, I liked SizeOn better than SuperPump personally.

Like everyone else mentioned, its just a coincidence you started losing your hair then. If you're nervous stay clear of anything hormonal, but creatine/pre-workouts will be fine.

Worth noting, I'm in my early 30s and a lot of my friends have had good results using Rogaine. Most of them get the rip-off version at BJs/Costco/Sams club...once you stop using it, you loose everything it helped you retain but they say it stopped it from falling out further. Good luck

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards

But tbh...i prefer bcaa of choice. Creatine monohydrate and gasoari glycofuse instead...just a carb choice preference
Gaspari Glycofuse or Nutrabio Supercarb are good choices for a carb souce since it's pure highly branched cycling dextrin vs a blend with HBCD as the third carb source listed. But then you do have to add multiple products together to cover all the bases. Give and take.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Nothing wrong with that, love me some Glycofuse.

Gaspari makes good stuff, I liked SizeOn better than SuperPump personally.

Like everyone else mentioned, its just a coincidence you started losing your hair then. If you're nervous stay clear of anything hormonal, but creatine/pre-workouts will be fine.

Worth noting, I'm in my early 30s and a lot of my friends have had good results using Rogaine. Most of them get the rip-off version at BJs/Costco/Sams club...once you stop using it, you loose everything it helped you retain but they say it stopped it from falling out further. Good luck
Agreed. Thanks for the Gaspari love!

Gaspari Glycofuse or Nutrabio Supercarb are good choices for a carb souce since it's pure highly branched cycling dextrin vs a blend with HBCD as the third carb source listed. But then you do have to add multiple products together to cover all the bases. Give and take.
Both are good options as you said.