ModernBCAA+ FOR ALL! 4 BOTTLES + FREE SHIRT/SHIPPING/PRODUCT >>>>>>>>

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation ModernBCAA+ FOR ALL! 4 BOTTLES + FREE SHIRT/SHIPPING/PRODUCT >>>>>>>>

Name:  600x800_ModernBCAA+_4BottleDeal_Email[1972].jpg
Views: 339
Size:  505.3 KB

The Best BCAA on the planet!

• 15 grams of amino acids per serving!
    • 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
    • 10 incredible flavors to choose from!
    • 30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
    • No caffeine or other CNS stimulants!

ModernBCAA+ FOR ALL! 4 BOTTLES + FREE SHIRT/SHIPPING/PRODUCT > ORDER NOW!

Name:  468x60_ModernBCAA+_4BottleDeal_Banner[1970].jpg
Views: 294
Size:  161.2 KB

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. About ModernBCAA+

Modern BCAA+ Powder is considered by many to be THE best BCAA product on the market today – and with good reason! It delivers 15 grams of amino acids per serving!

As if that weren’t enough, Modern BCAA+ utilizes an 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine ratio which is a ratio of four (4) times more leucine than most! Why is that important? Well, Leucine is the star BCAA. While all three are important, the data on Leucine is incredible. At this point, most consider supplementing with BCAA during workouts a must for hard training gym-goers.

Modern BCAA+ also delivers electrolytes, additional amino acids L-Alanine, Taurine, Glycine, L-Lysine HCl - and Sustamine™: patented l-Alanyl-l-Glutamine.

Each bottle of Modern BCAA+ contains sixty (60) scoops, which is thirty (30) two (2) scoop servings - easily making it the premier BCAA product on the planet. That’s 450 grams of amino acids per bottle! The value of Modern BCAA+ is off the charts.

Did we mention that Modern BCAA+ is available in ten (12) amazing flavors? That’s right – TWELVE! You can drink a different flavor every day of the week and still have 5 left over!

The flavors are Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Pineapple Strawberry, Mango Orange, Pink Lemonade, Grape Bubblegum, Raspberry Lemonade, Green Apple, Cherry Limeade, Orange Mango and Peach Tea.

If you follow a ketogenic (or ultra-low carb) nutrition plan or take part in Intermittent Fasting this can be a great product for you.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Attachment 151525

The Best BCAA on the planet!

• 15 grams of amino acids per serving!
    • 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
    • 10 incredible flavors to choose from!
    • 30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
    • No caffeine or other CNS stimulants!

ModernBCAA+ FOR ALL! 4 BOTTLES + FREE SHIRT/SHIPPING/PRODUCT > ORDER NOW!

Attachment 151526

❤️You sandbaggin' son of a b!tch!! ❤️
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

4. Ordered! Maybe somebody can toss some MaxReps in there too. Maybe?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Got me some - dang but you guys do it right ....a great price, free shirt, free shipping, and an extremely cool secret extra........and another.....
    •   

6. Too many great flavors to choose from, what are the 4 best?

7. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Too many great flavors to choose from, what are the 4 best?
    Grape and Cherry Limeade are my favs. Honey Dew was good, but for me it kinda got old. IMO
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Watermelon and green apple for me....

9. Way to combo some flavors! Can't wait for the return of MaxReps myself!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

10. Green apple, grape bubblegum, cherry limeade and raspberry lemonade. Awesome deal @borobulker. Plus tons of bonus stuff t shirt socks cheap 4 lbs protein and 2 secret products if u get today during the flash sale with free shipping. Thanks I needed to save some loot and this was a hook up

11. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    our top four sellers outside the top industry three (WM, FP and BR) is

Pineapple strawberry
    Mango Orange
    grape bubblegum
    all other flavors compete here..

If you like the flavor described on the bottle, its tastes just like that, refreshing and not overly flavored or sweetened of course so glowing artificial colors....

12. I had Cherry Limeade, and it was great! I forgot how refreshing ModernBCAA is... (Not overly sweetened). Glad I didn't miss this deal!

13. Had to cancel my order as a $10 shipping charge was forced upon me even though 1. This order supposedly includes free shipping with no exceptions or asterisks on the deal claim itself, and 2. my order exceed the free shipping minimum offer (added an item, order was over $100). Shame. I assume it's because I live in Hawaii - this is why I rely heavily on E-Bay and Amazon despite the risks of bogus products... Need to remember to avoid USPLabs.com... Oh well.

-Bles

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Way to combo some flavors! Can't wait for the return of MaxReps myself!!!

Is MaxReps coming back? I still have a tub sitting in my freezer I break into every now and then. Love that stuff.

15. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    Is MaxReps coming back? I still have a tub sitting in my freezer I break into every now and then. Love that stuff.
    Reps will know more but I thought I read here on AM that they were working on it but other things would come first.

16. Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    Reps will know more but I thought I read here on AM that they were working on it but other things would come first.
    if that's true... then i am pumped!

17. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    It will be the thing that starts the Armageddon of all Stim Free Preworkouts! Even the heavy stim compounds will bow down!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

18. I hear it's coming... but so are a few other things
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

19. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    I hear it's coming... but so are a few other things
    Anabolic Pump? Powerfull? Pink Magic? TNA? P-Slin? Yellow Gold? Yeah, I've been a fan that long!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Anabolic Pump? Powerfull? Pink Magic? TNA? P-Slin? Yellow Gold? Yeah, I've been a fan that long!
    Some of my favorite things... if I knew more I would drop my hints, but alas I don't. Should be well worth the wait though!

21. Hey usplabs I missed this offer , would you be generous enough to extend this offer for me? ��

22. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    I hear it's coming... but so are a few other things
    Looking forward to what you guys have in store!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    Hey usplabs I missed this offer , would you be generous enough to extend this offer for me? *
    Send a pm to @USPlabsRep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    Hey usplabs I missed this offer , would you be generous enough to extend this offer for me? *
    Forwarded to the big man to see if we can help you out

25. Anyone who needs link- DM me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 11:45 PM
  2. FREE PRODUCT FOR ALL AM CUSTOMERS
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 03:26 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 06:10 PM
  4. For Sale: 1 New sealed bottle Life Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 12:35 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:23 PM