ModernBCAA+ FOR ALL! 4 BOTTLES + FREE SHIRT/SHIPPING/PRODUCT >>>>>>>>

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    Had to cancel my order as a $10 shipping charge was forced upon me even though 1. This order supposedly includes free shipping with no exceptions or asterisks on the deal claim itself, and 2. my order exceed the free shipping minimum offer (added an item, order was over $100). Shame. I assume it's because I live in Hawaii - this is why I rely heavily on E-Bay and Amazon despite the risks of bogus products... Need to remember to avoid USPLabs.com... Oh well.

    -Bles
    I agree with you. We should of made it clear. we'll honor it, if you are open to it...


  2. Thanks man. Tried to order again just now, but on the very final page (Review Order) forced the $9.99 shipping charge which I assume you guys will refund me so I went ahead and tried to place the order. However, it threw an error code and won't let me push the order through, saying "This customer email already exists". There's no way to "remove" my email address from the final check out page. Please let me know how to place this order without further issues. Mahalo!

    -Bles
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    Thanks man. Tried to order again just now, but on the very final page (Review Order) forced the $9.99 shipping charge which I assume you guys will refund me so I went ahead and tried to place the order. However, it threw an error code and won't let me push the order through, saying "This customer email already exists". There's no way to "remove" my email address from the final check out page. Please let me know how to place this order without further issues. Mahalo!

    -Bles
    PM sent with link/code too
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    PM sent with link/code too
    Don't mess with usplabs - they definitely get it done!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Don't mess with usplabs - they definitely get it done!
    You know it
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Anabolic Pump? Powerfull? Pink Magic? TNA? P-Slin? Yellow Gold? Yeah, I've been a fan that long!
    first two for sure, PM replaced by UT, maybe, yes, no (ap became yellow gold, man, that was good times).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    first two for sure, PM replaced by UT, maybe, yes, no (ap became yellow gold, man, that was good times).
    Looking forward to what you guys have in store! My cabinet is full of Modern BCAA, UT and Modern Pre and loving them. Keep up the great work guys!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    Looking forward to what you guys have in store! My cabinet is full of Modern BCAA, UT and Modern Pre and loving them. Keep up the great work guys!
    AM family will be the first to know, I'm sure..
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 10:45 PM
  2. FREE PRODUCT FOR ALL AM CUSTOMERS
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:10 PM
  4. For Sale: 1 New sealed bottle Life Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 11:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Log in
Log in