M test vs kingsblood vs alphamax xt.

Bdn6654

Awards
Looking for a natty test booster was curious on feedback from anyone who has used the listed products

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're all solid formulas, which some similarities and some differences. Which one would be best for you may depend on your goals. What are you looking for out of them? Are you bulking, cutting, recomping, etc?

Bdn6654

Awards
They're all solid formulas, which some similarities and some differences. Which one would be best for you may depend on your goals. What are you looking for out of them? Are you bulking, cutting, recomping, etc?
More for muscle growth. Gonna stack with xgels.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax XT and ArA is a very popular stack. I've ran it many times and I have even used that stack with MassMax XT. I know I'm a rep for Performax Labs but there is a reason I wanted to rep for them. I used their products and fell in love. Not only will AlphaMax xt help you with strength, but it really helps with body composition. The addition of forskolin shines here. Everything is properly dosed as well. Users also typically see improved sleep while using it. I'll see if I can find some logs for you.

Keep in mind that results are NOT dependent on supplements. It's all diet and training. If those two aren't on point, I suggest saving your money and spending time learning your body.

I suggest getting input on this thread in addition to reading up on some logs of each. Just don't pick one. Read a few from each.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
AlphaMax XT and ArA is a very popular stack. I've ran it many times and I have even used that stack with MassMax XT. I know I'm a rep for Performax Labs but there is a reason I wanted to rep for them. I used their products and fell in love. Not only will AlphaMax xt help you with strength, but it really helps with body composition. The addition of forskolin shines here. Everything is properly dosed as well. Users also typically see improved sleep while using it. I'll see if I can find some logs for you.

Keep in mind that results are NOT dependent on supplements. It's all diet and training. If those two aren't on point, I suggest saving your money and spending time learning your body.

I suggest getting input on this thread in addition to reading up on some logs of each. Just don't pick one. Read a few from each.
Couldn't agree more currently running MassMax XT and I can say to the very least it makes eating loads of food extremely comfortable. That's just one of the many benefits it also helps keep fat off IMO. So if you are looking for muscle gains I wouldn't put money into a test booster but rather a natty anabolic like Orig1n from Olympus Labs or MassMax XT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They're each a bit unique. For muscle growth, it's almost impossible to say which will work best for any individual. That said, m-test has had almost universally good feedback and would certainly help mood and motivation as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For a test booster that promotes muscle building....my vote would be OL TEST1FY. It has a more anabolic profile than the other 3 products you mentioned.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a test booster that promotes muscle building....my vote would be OL TES1FY. It has a more anabolic profile than the other 3 products you mentioned.
Not a bad suggestion for a muscle gain phase, especially given its propensity to increase appetite.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For an overall bulk, I would go with MassMax XT to stack with X-Gels over AlphaMax XT. I would utilize AlphaMax XT more for a recomp or lean bulk. Out of the three you mentioned, I would go with wither Kingsblood or AlphaMax XT. From a muscle building standpoint, those two seem more favorable, from feedback I have read, compared to M-Test. Although the feedback I have read from M-Test regarding libido is better than the two mentioned previously.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For an overall bulk, I would go with MassMax XT to stack with X-Gels over AlphaMax XT. I would utilize AlphaMax XT more for a recomp or lean bulk. Out of the three you mentioned, I would go with wither Kingsblood or AlphaMax XT. From a muscle building standpoint, those two seem more favorable, from feedback I have read, compared to M-Test. Although the feedback I have read from M-Test regarding libido is better than the two mentioned previously.
Agreed.

Once you have tried both, try stacking MassMax xt with AlphaMax xt (and x gels if you want). The stack is amazing. If you respond well to Anabeta Elite, you can use that in place of AlphaMax xt as a body comp aid / strength.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
All solid info in here. I think all three that you've listed are very solid choices. What are your current stats (height, weight, age, estimated bf%, etc.)?

As others have mentioned, ArA and Alphamax XT has had very solid feedback from users on the forum, they stack well and deliver a lot of benefits. I would be sure that your training and nutrition is on point first though, as these will play a much larger role in progress than supplements.