1 and 4 Andro help

Honey

Honey

Awards
Can I get some advice on my next cycle for a 1/4 Andro Stack?

On-Cycle:

Sup1r-1 Elite (Olympus Labs) 330
Sup1r-4 Elite (Olympus Labs) 330

Ar1macare Pro (Olympus Labs) 8
CEL Cycle Assist 6

PCT:

Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20/10

I feel like I need more PCT.

Thanks in advance.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I think you need less supports. Both Assist and arimicare are not necessary. Why do you think you need more PCT? Have you run this before?

Honey

Honey

Awards
I think you need less supports. Both Assist and arimicare are not necessary. Why do you think you need more PCT? Have you run this before?
No I haven't, first time. I dunno, I just feel like after 8 weeks of 1 and 4 I'd need a little more than just Nolva.

Is my Cycle Support really that much?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
For PCT run nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 and a natty product like kings blood or mtest.

And yes...listen to Juicedeez utz you only need one support.

If you are worried about restarting hpta then I would go with clomid. Supposedly better at restarting than nolva from what I've read.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah supports are too much and I'd personally use clomid over nolva but it comes with some sides for some people (emotional). Doesn't give the brain fog nolva does IMO also I think clomid is less liver toxic than nolva but don't quote me on that

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For pct, novla can be dosed at 20/20/10/10 with an otc pct product. Also, I would check out the supplement logs section and look at other 1/4 andro runs to see some examples.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your cycle looks good. I would personal go with Cycle Assist over Arimicare, but that is just me. I would go with one over the other. I do like that Arimicare does have an OTC AI, which can help. Some people do not need an AI for a 1/4 andro run though.

Do you have an AI on hand?

For PCT, if you're looking for more than just a SERM, which is fine by itself, look into AlphaMax XT.

AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.

Yes I've decided to go with just Cycle Assist for Support.

And I love the sound of AlphaMax XT along the SERM.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.

Yes I've decided to go with just Cycle Assist for Support.

And I love the sound of AlphaMax XT along the SERM.
When you decide to purchase it, I would go with Nutriverse. Add it to your cart for 20% off and use AM5 on top of that

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Or you could go with the B2G1 free if you want to run it for 8 weeks post cycle.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/buy-2-alphamax-xt-get-1-free/

Honey

Honey

Awards
Thanks for this.

For AlphaMax XT, I'm thinking 4 a day (2 before workout and 2 before bed)?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this.

For AlphaMax XT, I'm thinking 4 a day (2 before workout and 2 before bed)?
When you buy it. Do yourself a favor and just buy one at first to see how it treats you. For me...it killed my libido. Everyone reacts differently. You don't wanna be stuck with a ton of product u can't use.