WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Minds

We are looking for 2-4 solid LOGGERS to log AndroShred. The new transdermal 7-keto product by MuscleGELZ.

You can view the product at www.musclegelz.com

Please post up if you are interested!!! Also please tag heavyiron and myself WesleyInman in your response.

THANK YOU!!

androshred.jpg

Increase Energy & Focus
• Safe for Males & Females
• Enhance Fat Loss
• Increase Metabolism
• Cortisol Control
• TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!

7-KETO Dehydroepiandrosterone

(100mg)

7-Keto-DHEA is unique among other derivatives of DHEA because of its oxygenated 7-position.
This molecular configuration imparts different characteristics to the molecule, and research reveals
that 7-keto-DHEA has multiple distinct effects in the body.

Increased Metabolism/Weight Loss

7-Keto-DHEA demonstrates documented thermogenic activity in rats. This is accomplished through the activation
of three thermogenic enzymes: Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, Malic Enzyme and Fatty Acyl CoA Oxidase.
In keeping with the biological definition of thermogenesis, all three of these enzyme activations drive
energy-producing substrates in a direction of less efficient ATP production relative to heat production.
The enzymes also promote the utilization of fat stores for energy and heat production. This is the basis
for the ability of 7-keto-DHEA to enhance thermogenesis and, through that mechanism, accelerate the
utilization of fat stores for energy.

A 2007 study demonstrated that administration of 7-keto-DHEA to overweight adults in conjunction with a
calorie-restricted diet effectively reverses the decline in resting metabolic rate (RMR) normally associated
with dieting. 7-Keto-DHEA demonstrated an ability to increase RMR by 1.4% above baseline levels and
demonstrated a 5.4% increase in daily RMR when administered with a calorie-restricted diet.

7-Keto-DHEA achieves this thermogenic effect without cardiovascular or central nervous system side effects,
which are commonly seen with stimulant-associated thermogenic agents.

Phosphatidyl Serine

(300mg)

+ May improve mood, sleep & relaxation
• Supports memory function & cognition
• Boosts neuron health & communication

Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a naturally occurring phospholipid nutrient that may possess performance-enhancing properties. Essential to the functioning of all mammalian cells, PS is most concentrated in organs with high metabolic activity, such as the brain, heart and liver. Because most Americans do not consume large amounts of organ meat in their diets, PS is often consumed as a dietary supplement.

Most PS supplementation studies have examined its influence on cognitive and physical performance. These studies have been encouraging as most have showed an increase in performance. Although PS was not originally researched as an aid to weight control, results of early studies examining its effects raise an interesting possibility that PS could prevent weight gain, specifically by lowering cortisol levels.

Camellia Sinensis

(Green Tea Extract) (250mg)

Green tea can help mobilize fat from fat cells. In order to burn fat, it must first be broken down in the fat cell and moved into the bloodstream. The active compounds in green tea can aid in this process by boosting the effects of some fat burning hormones. The main antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help inhibit an enzyme that breaks down the hormone norepinephrine. When this enzyme is inhibited, the amount of norepinephrine increases.

This hormone is used by the nervous system as a signal to the fat cells, telling them to break down fat. Therefore, more norepinephrine leads to a stronger signal being sent to the fat cell and more fat gets broken down. Caffeine and EGCG (both found naturally in green tea) may actually have a synergistic effect, because caffeine enhances another step in the same pathway.

The end result is that the fat cell breaks down more fat, which is released into the bloodstream and becomes available for use as energy by cells that need it, like muscle cells.Bottom Line: The substances in green tea increase levels of hormones that tell fat cells to break down fat. This releases fat into the bloodstream and makes it available as energy.

ANDRO SHRED™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM

Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Shred.
Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Shedgel.
Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.

DIRECTIONS

Apply 4-6 pumps of ANDRO SHRED™ twice daily (TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!) to the arms, shoulders or abdominal area one or two times daily. Other areas may be used such as the forearms, back and inner thighs. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heavyiron WesleyInman

id be interested in logging this

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
heavyiron WesleyInman

Would love to log this! Sounds very promising.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a stupid question but is 7-Keto suppressive/if so, to what degree?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heavyiron WesleyInman

I will log .

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heavyiron WesleyInman!!!

I'm going into a 2 month recomp/cut phase starting around August 1st. I've used 7-Keto at oral doses of 100-200mg ED and didn't get much (if anything) from it. I'd love to log this and see if transdermal would make the difference!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
heavyiron WesleyInman
Would love a chance to log this -- I'm going into a cut right now and hoping this can take things to the next level. Haven't had the opportunity to log a product yet here but I'm confident in my ability to provide detailed, daily updates and keep training/nutrition and other factors consistent. Thanks!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
heavyiron WesleyInman

This looks interesting. I would like to throw my name in the hat. Getting ready to do a lean up (Weight has hit mid 270s and I would like to get down to about 240-250 as I feel that is my sweet spot)

What would you like to see in a log? Anything in particular?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow great responses everyone.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
heavyiron we have some very solid loggers to choose from :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to give this a shot too! Would log with before and afters. Long story short, lost close to 25 lbs this year, finally almost to 200 lbs. want to keep the train rolling and get down to 195 or less! heavyiron WesleyInman

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heavyiron WesleyInman

I will log .
Goal is to drop 25lbs in the next 30days.
Doing what i do best. Cardio, high volume training, proper nutrition. :)

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Also, do you guys expect this product to have more acute effects on low body fat levels or higher (mid teens)?

Or is that something we'll find out during logging, haha.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually looking at MPA's 7 keto earlier this week

I'd love to log this. I'm transitioning into a deficit and this looks like it would fit nicely in my cut.

I'm not currently running anything else so I could give a fair review

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I would be interested in logging.

Would be my first cut while using any type of supplement to assist. Currently around 12-13% (estimated).

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently not working out and I have no diet plan at all ha! I've been off my TRT, all testosterone & supplements for that matter for over six months now and gained way more belly fat than I anticipated lol. (+20 lbs. yikes)
I would love to log this. heavyiron WesleyInman

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavyiron wESLEYlnman

I'd be interested. I've been using MPA vasoseven for a while now and it's been the best 7-keto products I've used thus far. This is a little more to it, I'm also in prep (13.5,15.5 and 16.5 weeks out)
Solid logger right here

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im already on a 7-Keto product for weight loss, so I will be keeping an eye out on these logs. 2 month supply out of a bottle sound great if it can be effective at that dose.

Good Luck to everyone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
heavyiron and WesleyInman...i'm a transdermal fan from way back..i got hooked on td's from dermabolics E-FORM way back in 2005, started making my own homebrews. I've tried a lot of different td's since then including more recently ironlegion's invictus which I got really nice results from, would really like the opportunity to try AndroSHRED to compare!!!

love me some transdermals!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys, what I forgot to mention

We are going through selections now. All of you guys are awesome so thank you very much for the requests.

One thing is, we are looking for loggers who can do not only AM but even the IML website, or another forum as well.

Simply copy and paste, spend a few minutes a few times per week and you can punch this out and put out a super high quality log and let the forums know your honest feedback!!!

Thank you :)
heavyiron

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure, I have no probs posting the log wherever you need it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavyiron and WesleyInman...i'm a transdermal fan from way back..i got hooked on td's from dermabolics E-FORM way back in 2005, started making my own homebrews. I've tried a lot of different td's since then including more recently ironlegion's invictus which I got really nice results from, would really like the opportunity to try AndroSHRED to compare!!!

love me some transdermals!!!
solid guy right here :biggthumpup:

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, what I forgot to mention

We are going through selections now. All of you guys are awesome so thank you very much for the requests.

One thing is, we are looking for loggers who can do not only AM but even the IML website, or another forum as well.

Simply copy and paste, spend a few minutes a few times per week and you can punch this out and put out a super high quality log and let the forums know your honest feedback!!!

Thank you :)
heavyiron
Sounds good . multiple forums. It is.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Always down to try something new and log. I've been around AM for many years and have produced some solid logs (if I don't say so myself).
heavyiron WesleyInman

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good . multiple forums. It is.
Mace you are a rep for IML

So you of course are automatic, and so Heavy and I spoke and you are 100% in. Plus your past logs have been unbiased and very solid, so this is a good thing. Nice work man.

For everyone else. This is so tough. There are so many awesome people and qualified people on here.

We should have our choices today/2morrow at latest.

If for any reason we don't choose you guys, please don't be upset. Nothing at all personal. In fact just the opposite. I am writing down all the users who responded for future logging opportunities.

Hope this works for everyone here!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are so many great choices here with a long solid history.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually going to pull my name from this, appreciate the opp! Lot of good folks to choose from here, and I'll be following the logs!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can do both here and IML. Just name any other forums!

And completely understand about the tough choice, much respect to the other applicants especially @Distilled Water , thebigt , ManimalPatB , and AntM1564 -- all solid loggers.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great responses here guys!

Picks coming soon!

Thanks!

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to checking out the logs on this - I anticipate picking up a bottle of this if it works and if its a 2 month supply as claimed!

fitstar

Awards
Female currently on a Lean bulk transitioning Into recomp....

Open for Ladies,too and coming from Germany....

Interested to See if it can help a lady to Shed fat, especially These stubborn lower body fat areas as we hold more water plus fat There....

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP for updates!!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me see what i can find out?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
heavyiron WesleyInman I'm very interested in this and would love the opportunity to log it!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys we have 90% of the loggers chosen!!

And the AndroSHRED is anticipated to be released on 8-01-17. I didn't forget you guys. Will update this thread and also make a new post and tag all the loggers.

Thank you for the continued interest!!!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok small update guys.

We have 90% of the loggers chosen, but will be choosing 1-2 more from this thread.
macedog24 thebigt and @Distilled_Water can you please PM me your shipping address? In the SUBJECT area, please put your Forum User Name and AndroShred LOG please so I can sort these easiest. (so it might look like this subject "Macedog24: AndroSHRED log

Address is "[email protected]"

Will be in touch with the other loggers shortly. Thanks everyone :)