Indigo-3G question

halljo

halljo

Awards
Getting ready to run Indigo-3G and had a brainfart...

It says, "On workout days, take the dose 30 minutes prior to starting workout supplementation".

What do they mean by "prior to starting workout supplementation"... Prior to a pre-workout meal? Prior to taking Pump/Pre-workout?

I have this feeling I am over thinking this!

Thanks in advance

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Getting ready to run Indigo-3G and had a brainfart...

It says, "On workout days, take the dose 30 minutes prior to starting workout supplementation".

What do they mean by "prior to starting workout supplementation"... Prior to a pre-workout meal? Prior to taking Pump/Pre-workout?

I have this feeling I am over thinking this!

Thanks in advance
Haha definitely not having a brain-fart, that is poorly phrased. I'm assuming 30 mins before pre-workout meal.

halljo

halljo

Awards
That is what I was thinking as well, but the wording threw me off. Thanks

Thebigc4

Awards
It's worded like that because the folks over at Biotest assume you're using all their products. In regards to "30 minutes prior to workout supplementation" they mean half hour before you start drinking your Plazma (or other carb filled pre/intra) since they advise you start using that 15 minutes before exercising. If you don't use any of their other products or use carbs intra, follow what jiigz said and take 30 minutes before pre workout meal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
omg

fitstar

Awards
Interested in some reviews on this as it is extremely expensive and at the recommended dosage a Bottle lasts only 15 Days or so...

Worth it ??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 21
asamkhan Weight Loss 7
Supplements 1
thetinyguy Supplements 19
Supplements 39