PM Spamming for Tongkat Products

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Don't know for others but I'm getting spammed almost daily or at least once a week (for almost last 2 months) by somebody that keeps opening new member accounts and sending almost same message from several member accounts.

All accounts have in common that member has 0 post on forum but keep sending me PM and most used name Henri.

I did for few accounts to click report user but PM keep coming from new accounts with 0 posts and 0 activity.

All PM are about either recommending him which tongkat product to buy or giving me links to 5 tongkat websites and asking where to buy.

Can Admin modify member setting that until member has at least 20 forum posts that such member is not allowed to send PM to any member?

Forum moderator can move this post to more appropriate subforum or delete this thread - I'm just fed up with this spam PM and maybe other members are getting them to.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've contacted Admin about this. I am getting them too.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a similar PM a week ago, but instead they were asking about Barlowe's products. Came from a banned member, who had zero posts.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20170718-145527.png

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd say 10 post count req. to PM but then that could backfire if they start spamming threads on top of it all lol

Gotta love spammers & bots

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already felt special :(

But I actually had a few discussions with this guy. Just appeared clueless and a little bit annoying, not really spamming

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh, that's weird. I thought I was being helpful HAHA.

Taken for a ride I see.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling someone is behind the accounts, because it does respond reasonably logically and even spells my screen name wrong (Jiggz) so it's obviously not using code that can grab my username, and it knows SNS products.

Maybe he just wants the whole forum to help him ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, that's weird. I thought I was being helpful HAHA.

Taken for a ride I see.
lol..so was I...but that is ok, better to be taken for a ride than be rude to someone sincerely seeking advice, imo.