Pro hormone (help)

1. Pro hormone (help)

Hello I am new here so this may have been answered before. I'm taking a new pro hormone and a test booster. I just need more info from someone on if this is a good stack to be on or if I need to add any preventive care. I'm 25 160lb and I'm taking pitpharma rednose and sarms rad140.. any help or info on the products would be great

2. You will need a serm for pct I can tell you that much, I'm not sure what rednose is but it's always safe to have an ai on hand like aromasin.
    •   

3. Zach is spot on

4. Great! I really appreciate it. These pro hormones and there horror stories have me paranoid as well as the idea that someone behind the counter could have given me a stack or supplement that shouldn't be mixed or could cause permanent damage with just one go.

5. And rad140 is not a test booster, it's a suppressive sarm that will have a negative effect on liver values as well.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Teamutown112 View Post
    Great! I really appreciate it. These pro hormones and there horror stories have me paranoid as well as the idea that someone behind the counter could have given me a stack or supplement that shouldn't be mixed or could cause permanent damage with just one go.
    Did you buy these from a local shop? It sounds like the person who sold these to you didn't inform you about the potential side effects and negatives that are associated with these compounds. I did a little research on red nose, and it's a DMZ, M-Sten (liver toxic), and LMG (progestin based) product, so I would immediately pick up a liver care supplement as well as a p-5-p supplement (which is recommended for use with LMG to reduce the risk of gyno). As mentioned, a SERM should absolutely be used after this cycle.

How long have you been training for? Who recommended these compounds? I don't want to freak you out or cause you to worry, but you're playing around with some serious stuff here that could potentially be very damaging to your body. Please do you research and be sure to include the proper on cycle and PCT so you don't end up hurting yourself.

At 160lbs, food + sleep + heavy weights would have been a smarter, cheaper, and safer approach
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. I'm currently taking about 800-1000 mg of milk thistle. 2000 mg a day of NAC. And iv been training for about a year off and on now. It's hard for me to eat as much as what I should be to be putting size on. And I'm lack of a better word impatient so I wanted to do a stack to get a good spring board into getting back into it with satisfaction. I will be taking a PCT when I'm finished.. any recommendations would be great on that. And I would say this is gonna be the last cycle i do anyway I feel the natural approach will feel more fulfilling.

8. You are currently taking 3 anabolic-androgenic steroids, 1 selective androgen receptor modulator, 0 prohormones, and 0 test boosters. And if you had done some research before putting random sh1t into your body, you would know that already.

9. Well I'm not gonna argue that fact mike you got me there. Good thing they make forums full of happy helpful people like this guy . So sense I'm new to the chemical make up of what's in these products and how to use them properly. What would be the recommendation be from here... I'm just shy of 2 weeks into the stack with 2 more to go.. iv definitely seen gains where I want them. Should I finish it off and call it a learning lesson.. ? Stop and get the pct? Or...
    I have not yet felt or seen any negative side effects from this.. (yet)! But definitely enjoy seeing work put in and results that fallow

10. Quote Originally Posted by Teamutown112 View Post
    Well I'm not gonna argue that fact mike you got me there. Good thing they make forums full of happy helpful people like this guy . So sense I'm new to the chemical make up of what's in these products and how to use them properly. What would be the recommendation be from here... I'm just shy of 2 weeks into the stack with 2 more to go.. iv definitely seen gains where I want them. Should I finish it off and call it a learning lesson.. ? Stop and get the pct? Or...
    I have not yet felt or seen any negative side effects from this.. (yet)! But definitely enjoy seeing work put in and results that fallow
    If you can get some TUDCA within a few days and a SERM within 2 weeks, then I see no reason to stop now. Have you checked your blood pressure? Make sure you're drinking a lot of water.

11. Ok right on and yeah just had a check up abot a week ago all was good with one week of cycle in my system!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Teamutown112 View Post
    Ok right on and yeah just had a check up abot a week ago all was good with one week of cycle in my system!
    Great. Get the TUDCA and the SERM.

13. Do you know if those can be mixed with the milk thistle and NAC I'm currently taking for health/liver support

14. Quote Originally Posted by Teamutown112 View Post
    Do you know if those can be mixed with the milk thistle and NAC I'm currently taking for health/liver support
    Zero problems with adding TUDCA to milk thistle and NAC. I would suggest using a better on cycle support than just milk thistle and NAC though, that's a very bare minimum approach. I would look into Ar1macare Pro or Cycle Assist during and after your cycle. And moving forward.... always always ALWAYS have this figured out before beginning a cycle. Especially have your SERM on hand for PCT, as they can be difficult to get quickly.

I'm trying to be as polite as possible, but I really don't think you understand that there is a serious potential for side effects that can follow a cycle like this with no knowledge of on cycle support and proper PCT protocols. These compounds shouldn't be taken lightly and they can have serious impacts on your health and hormone function if used improperly.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle Pro Hormones . Help me
    By Tesla in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 04:22 AM
  2. Pro Hormone Help
    By crashcrash29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9