2-Andro by OL

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
During Black Friday of last year I got two bottles of sup3r-2 by OL. I know it's claimed to be a bulking agent but I never see any logs or others talking about the product.

It's not a discontinued product.

Any thoughts or experience with the product? Any noticeable side effects of any and any noticeable size gains?

Holding on to it for a future cycle down the road.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well not to smack down on OL...Great company..But i dont give much for these andros... I used em and got my ass handed to me..Lucky me i had a great PCT regime,,... You get the sideeffects from roids but not the possitive effect..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a run with Sup3r-2 and I won't be doing another. Honestly, I had better results from OG Anabeta and high dosed SL (PA) and I am not joking.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta was one of the best bulking supplements I ever tried. I literally could never get full.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I had a run with Sup3r-2 and I won't be doing another. Honestly, I had better results from OG Anabeta and high dosed SL (PA) and I am not joking.
I know everyone reacts different to supps, but this is the first time I have heard someone say they responded better to a natty sup then a PH. I have run ABE, and its never ever remotely come close to the results I have gotten from a PH run.
How much did you take? Were you bulking/recomp? How much did you train?

Also curious if anyone else out there has tried it....
I was thinking about stacking this with nor-19, & epi. I found 2-bottles for $55, which is stupid cheap... but heck, if it sucks that's $55 I want to keep.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I know everyone reacts different to supps, but this is the first time I have every heard someone say they responded better to a natty sup then a PH. I have run ABE, and its never ever remotely come close to the results I have gotten from a PH run.

I was thinking about stacking this with nor-19, & epi. I found 2-bottles for $55, which is stupid cheap... but heck, if it sucks that's $55 I want to keep.
Exactly I couldn't pass up the deal it was buy one get one!! I just can't get much info on it besides from what OL gives.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know everyone reacts different to supps, but this is the first time I have every heard someone say they responded better to a natty sup then a PH. I have run ABE, and its never ever remotely come close to the results I have gotten from a PH run.

I ran two bottles of it at the recommended dose (2 caps ED) for 8 weeks along side Sup3r-4 at 3 caps ED. The goal was a lean bulk. I had muscle fullness (glycogen retention) within the first 8-10 days and a slight bump in strength at the two week mark. Then, well that was basically it for the entire run. I gained 4 lbs during that run lol. I honestly felt like Sup3r-4 was doing all the work, but I don't really have a way of judging that.

Just for comparison I gained 9 lbs on a 7 week LGD (8 mg) run wit the same goal (lean bulk).

Of course there are many factors at play and everyone responds differently. Give it a try if you want I am only saying that I was disappointed in it.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I ran two bottles of it at the recommended dose (2 caps ED) for 8 weeks along side Sup3r-4 at 3 caps ED. The goal was a lean bulk. I had muscle fullness (glycogen retention) within the first 8-10 days and a slight bump in strength at the two week mark. Then, well that was basically it for the entire run. I gained 4 lbs during that run lol. I honestly felt like Sup3r-4 was doing all the work, but I don't really have a way of judging that.

Just for comparison I gained 9 lbs on a 7 week LGD (8 mg) run wit the same goal (lean bulk).

Of course there are many factors at play and everyone responds differently. Give it a try if you want I am only saying that I was disappointed in it.
Dang man, that's really did suck. I think I'll save my $$ and double up the Nor-19 on my next run.