2-Andro by OL

1. 2-Andro by OL

During Black Friday of last year I got two bottles of sup3r-2 by OL. I know it's claimed to be a bulking agent but I never see any logs or others talking about the product.

It's not a discontinued product.

Any thoughts or experience with the product? Any noticeable side effects of any and any noticeable size gains?

Holding on to it for a future cycle down the road.

•   

2. Well not to smack down on OL...Great company..But i dont give much for these andros... I used em and got my ass handed to me..Lucky me i had a great PCT regime,,... You get the sideeffects from roids but not the possitive effect..
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

3. I would like to know the same thing...
    •   

4. Subbed

5. I had a run with Sup3r-2 and I won't be doing another. Honestly, I had better results from OG Anabeta and high dosed SL (PA) and I am not joking.

6. Anabeta was one of the best bulking supplements I ever tried. I literally could never get full.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I had a run with Sup3r-2 and I won't be doing another. Honestly, I had better results from OG Anabeta and high dosed SL (PA) and I am not joking.
    I know everyone reacts different to supps, but this is the first time I have heard someone say they responded better to a natty sup then a PH. I have run ABE, and its never ever remotely come close to the results I have gotten from a PH run.
    How much did you take? Were you bulking/recomp? How much did you train?

Also curious if anyone else out there has tried it....
    I was thinking about stacking this with nor-19, & epi. I found 2-bottles for $55, which is stupid cheap... but heck, if it sucks that's $55 I want to keep.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    I know everyone reacts different to supps, but this is the first time I have every heard someone say they responded better to a natty sup then a PH. I have run ABE, and its never ever remotely come close to the results I have gotten from a PH run.

I was thinking about stacking this with nor-19, & epi. I found 2-bottles for $55, which is stupid cheap... but heck, if it sucks that's $55 I want to keep.
    Exactly I couldn't pass up the deal it was buy one get one!! I just can't get much info on it besides from what OL gives.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    I know everyone reacts different to supps, but this is the first time I have every heard someone say they responded better to a natty sup then a PH. I have run ABE, and its never ever remotely come close to the results I have gotten from a PH run.

I ran two bottles of it at the recommended dose (2 caps ED) for 8 weeks along side Sup3r-4 at 3 caps ED. The goal was a lean bulk. I had muscle fullness (glycogen retention) within the first 8-10 days and a slight bump in strength at the two week mark. Then, well that was basically it for the entire run. I gained 4 lbs during that run lol. I honestly felt like Sup3r-4 was doing all the work, but I don't really have a way of judging that.

Just for comparison I gained 9 lbs on a 7 week LGD (8 mg) run wit the same goal (lean bulk).

Of course there are many factors at play and everyone responds differently. Give it a try if you want I am only saying that I was disappointed in it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I ran two bottles of it at the recommended dose (2 caps ED) for 8 weeks along side Sup3r-4 at 3 caps ED. The goal was a lean bulk. I had muscle fullness (glycogen retention) within the first 8-10 days and a slight bump in strength at the two week mark. Then, well that was basically it for the entire run. I gained 4 lbs during that run lol. I honestly felt like Sup3r-4 was doing all the work, but I don't really have a way of judging that.

Just for comparison I gained 9 lbs on a 7 week LGD (8 mg) run wit the same goal (lean bulk).

Of course there are many factors at play and everyone responds differently. Give it a try if you want I am only saying that I was disappointed in it.
    Dang man, that's really did suck. I think I'll save my $$ and double up the Nor-19 on my next run.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 11:57 PM
  2. TMX Andro by EPG
    By gagandugan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:08 PM
  3. 1-Andro by IronMagLabs & PCT question
    By RMBO5 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 10:00 PM