Expired / out of date / near date supplement marketplace or whoelsaler?

UnchainedHype

UnchainedHype

Awards
Greetings! As the title suggests i'm searching for a marketplace or online retailer that deals specifically in near date / expired supplements. I am aware of the dangers and health concerns that come with using expired products. With that being said i'm after a wholesaler that offers the greatly discounted price associated with near date and expired product (pre-workout especially). International is OK with me!

Thanks in advance guys!

UnchainedHype

UnchainedHype

Awards
Is there any kind of marketplace for this sort of thing though?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I've seen some websites sell supplements at or near expiration on a "clearance" type of sale, but if not sure what sites.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a few out there that deal
In these items specifically.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Order some protein (full price) then put a dead horse in it. Take a photo of it and say u will upload it to bodybuilding.com if u don't get free protein and a free tshirt.

If u need a dead horse or indeed a camera just pm me bro. ?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
lol bro no offense but it literally took me 2 minutes to google expired supplements clearance sale and found at least 2 websites on page 1 that sell this type of thing. Do you guys google search before creating threads?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol bro no offense but it literally took me 2 minutes to google expired supplements clearance sale and found at least 2 websites on page 1 that sell this type of thing. Do you guys google search before creating threads?
Nah
That sounds like work

UnchainedHype

UnchainedHype

Awards

There are only a few sites that do these sorts of clearance sales, they have extremely limited quantities and they rarely have my desired product in stock.

I was hoping to find a marketplace or hub where one can stock the expired stuff.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
There are only a few sites that do these sorts of clearance sales, they have extremely limited quantities and they rarely have my desired product in stock.

I was hoping to find a marketplace or hub where one can stock the expired stuff.
But that's the thing... 95% of the time you aren't going to find a good product that is close to its expiration date because they are high in demand and don't sit on shelves for very long

Reactions: Nac