Expired / out of date / near date supplement marketplace or whoelsaler?

1. Question Expired / out of date / near date supplement marketplace or whoelsaler?

Greetings! As the title suggests i'm searching for a marketplace or online retailer that deals specifically in near date / expired supplements. I am aware of the dangers and health concerns that come with using expired products. With that being said i'm after a wholesaler that offers the greatly discounted price associated with near date and expired product (pre-workout especially). International is OK with me!

Thanks in advance guys!

2. Email your company au choix and ask em
    •   

3. Is there any kind of marketplace for this sort of thing though?

4. I think I've seen some websites sell supplements at or near expiration on a "clearance" type of sale, but if not sure what sites.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. There are a few out there that deal
    In these items specifically.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Muscle Research Code AM10
    •   

6. Order some protein (full price) then put a dead horse in it. Take a photo of it and say u will upload it to bodybuilding.com if u don't get free protein and a free tshirt.

If u need a dead horse or indeed a camera just pm me bro. 🐴

7. lol bro no offense but it literally took me 2 minutes to google expired supplements clearance sale and found at least 2 websites on page 1 that sell this type of thing. Do you guys google search before creating threads?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    lol bro no offense but it literally took me 2 minutes to google expired supplements clearance sale and found at least 2 websites on page 1 that sell this type of thing. Do you guys google search before creating threads?
    Nah
    That sounds like work

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    lol bro no offense but it literally took me 2 minutes to google expired supplements clearance sale and found at least 2 websites on page 1 that sell this type of thing. Do you guys google search before creating threads?

There are only a few sites that do these sorts of clearance sales, they have extremely limited quantities and they rarely have my desired product in stock.

I was hoping to find a marketplace or hub where one can stock the expired stuff.

10. Quote Originally Posted by UnchainedHype View Post
    There are only a few sites that do these sorts of clearance sales, they have extremely limited quantities and they rarely have my desired product in stock.

I was hoping to find a marketplace or hub where one can stock the expired stuff.
    But that's the thing... 95% of the time you aren't going to find a good product that is close to its expiration date because they are high in demand and don't sit on shelves for very long
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Powder-out of date???
    By nellocon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 09:51 PM
  2. Out of date creatine
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 06:16 PM
  3. Halodrol Out Of Date?!
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics