Need cheaper pct

Bbk

Awards
My idiot boyfriend is almost done with a cycle of hulkz and does not have a pct plan in place and the only thing he's found is $655 he says without it he'll grow breasts and won't even be able to get out of bed can someone help me find a cheaper pct

Sphinx12

Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 OR Nolva 40/40/20/20
Cost less than $100 for 4 weeks supply including postage.

Use google to find steroid source reviews and you will find good companies for these SERM's.

Maybe get an OTC PCT product like Olympus Labs K1ngsblood.

I have no idea what PCT would cost as much as $655!

Epo

Awards
Lol tell your idiot "boyfriend" that the website he got thoses stupid hulkz from sells clomid. If its even real clomid.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
My idiot boyfriend is almost done with a cycle of hulkz and does not have a pct plan in place and the only thing he's found is $655 he says without it he'll grow breasts and won't even be able to get out of bed can someone help me find a cheaper pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea there are a lot cheaper pcts. Just find some nolva or clomid. If you go with Nolva it's dosed at 20/20/10/10 and clomid is dosed at 50/50/25/25. Then you can add in an otc pct product like sup3r pct.

Bbk

Awards
Thanks - the site that sold him the hulkz have a pct priced at $655 that includes nolva cloned aromasin mk and gw saying that's pretty much the only way to go I told him there's no way we're spending that kind of money bc he didn't do his research -
Can you tell me a good secure source for nolva or clomid and also for the otc you recommended

Epo

Awards
You should be able to just buy the clomid by itself atleast the last time i visited that site.. But it night have changed.

joonp

Awards
Indiagenericmeds.net clomid is 81 cents a pill and nolva 60 cents a pill. Have used both with good results

Bbk

Awards
So you say he should be fine just taking either clomid or nolva no need to take both?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty sure we're in on a troll thread...however...

If you can't get pharm grade clomid/nolva, don't use RC's...you have NO way of knowing if they're legit or not.

Current top sellers for OTC PCT I would recommend are Novedex XT and Arimiplex.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
pretty sure we're in on a troll thread...however...

If you can't get pharm grade clomid/nolva, don't use RC's...you have NO way of knowing if they're legit or not.

Current top sellers for OTC PCT I would recommend are Novedex XT and Arimiplex.
Was just coming in to say this lol. Novedex XT and Arimiplex are great options. Personally I have run two cycles with Test-RX and Estrogenex 2nd Gen as my stand alone PCT and have had zero sides doing so. 600+ for PCT is insanity even if its pharma grade.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just coming in to say this lol. Novedex XT and Arimiplex are great options. Personally I have run two cycles with Test-RX and Estrogenex 2nd Gen as my stand alone PCT and have had zero sides doing so. 600+ for PCT is insanity even if its pharma grade.
So, are you suggesting because you recovered well, people do not need a SERM, but rather, those OTC products?

OP, that price is excessive for a PCT, but if that is the only way to get your hand on a SERM, then pay up. Lesson learned. Unless you want to risk your boyfriend not recovering and potentially ruining his hormonal balance, then go the cheap route.

Also, next time, have everything on hand PRIOR to running your cycle.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So, are you suggesting because you recovered well, people do not need a SERM, but rather, those OTC products?

OP, that price is excessive for a PCT, but if that is the only way to get your hand on a SERM, then pay up. Lesson learned. Unless you want to risk your boyfriend not recovering and potentially ruining his hormonal balance, then go the cheap route.

Also, next time, have everything on hand PRIOR to running your cycle.
Well... I shared a personal testimony. Never did I suggest not to use a SERM. That being said, I still stand by our products and still stand by 600 dollars being insanity. You shouldn't have to pay more than 150 for a SERM. Are SERM's better? Yes. Did I need one? No

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First when running a cycle proper planning is key. To spend that on any part of a cycle is crazy. Plus he seems to have limited knowledge of what he is using. Look at clomid which is relatively cheap found online.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well... I shared a personal testimony. Never did I suggest not to use a SERM. That being said, I still stand by our products and still stand by 600 dollars being insanity. You shouldn't have to pay more than 150 for a SERM. Are SERM's better? Yes. Did I need one? No
Regardless if you recovered or not without a SERM, hopefully you got blood work to back that up, I would not share that personal narrative. A forum member will take that account, go without a SERM for PCT based off your account, and it could create a problem. Just saying you should cover your ass is all.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Regardless if you recovered or not without a SERM, hopefully you got blood work to back that up, I would not share that personal narrative. A forum member will take that account, go without a SERM for PCT based off your account, and it could create a problem. Just saying you should cover your ass is all.
It's not my responsibility to manage what others do on this forum. We all have personal accounts of what has worked and what hasn't. In reality that is what this entire forum is built upon. We are all here to share our stories. That being said this is in no way helping out the OP. OP I'm sorry your boyfriend got himself into this mess. From all the comments in here it seems that their are multiple options for you to take and they ALL come with risk. The best thing for you to do is contact your doctor as they are the only ones who can truly give you medical advise about hormone regulation and it's the only way to guarantee you get the help you need.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I agree with ant. No one can say they recovered fully from a PH/aas cycle by use of OTC products without bloodwork saying so.

And I've seen bloodwork from use of some of these OTC pct products on suppressed individuals which has done next to nothing.

That to me is irresponsible and part of the reason people are having a hard time taking suggestions from reps here anymore.

Sphinx12

Awards
That to me is irresponsible and part of the reason people are having a hard time taking suggestions from reps here anymore.
True, it is all good for a rep to promote the use of company products but all these OTC products should be used in conjunction with a SERM, to add benefit to a PCT. A SERM should always be the backbone of any PCT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with ant. No one can say they recovered fully from a PH/aas cycle by use of OTC products without bloodwork saying so.

And I've seen bloodwork from use of some of these OTC pct products on suppressed individuals which has done next to nothing.

Almost 100% of everyone unless they have a pre-existing issue will recover even without a PCT. A pct just SPEEDS a recovery, that is all. Our body will eventually self correct itself in time though. It's just a matter of how long you want to have a non-functioning dick and feel like hell. An otc pct might take 6 weeks while a pharma pct might take 3 weeks and if you use hcg throughout might take 1-2 weeks.

Regardless, I would use an OTC pct before a research chemical pct.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not my responsibility to manage what others do on this forum. We all have personal accounts of what has worked and what hasn't. In reality that is what this entire forum is built upon. We are all here to share our stories. That being said this is in no way helping out the OP. OP I'm sorry your boyfriend got himself into this mess. From all the comments in here it seems that their are multiple options for you to take and they ALL come with risk. The best thing for you to do is contact your doctor as they are the only ones who can truly give you medical advise about hormone regulation and it's the only way to guarantee you get the help you need.
It may not be your responsibility as a rep, but as an educated poster, you should bare responsibility to those who need to be educated on such matters. IF you're going to only suggest OTC PCT, then I would also suggest to state the poster they need blood work done pre and post cycle.

This question will probably be received with a yes, whether truthful or not, but did you get blood work done pre and post cycle.

That bold sentence is so true, in my opinion. Most of the board is made up of company reps. For the most part, we have more knowledge on these products and ingredients and by only "helping" forum members to help our own brand, is terrible. Yes, I promote Performax Products, but I also try to help out with supplements that do not have anything to do with Performax and I give advice, where I can, in the training and nutrition forums. Too many reps just look for opportunities to promote where they can. The reps that do not are the reps I respect. However, newer forum members do not know who is truly helpful and who is helpful for their own agenda.

Maybe this is the teacher inside of me, but when one has more knowledge in a particular area than others, it is the responsibility to educate those without the knowledge. I know this goes into ethics and morals and is a sticky slope, it is just my opinion.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Almost 100% of everyone unless they have a pre-existing issue will recover even without a PCT. A pct just SPEEDS a recovery, that is all. Our body will eventually self correct itself in time though. It's just a matter of how long you want to have a non-functioning dick and feel like hell. An otc pct might take 6 weeks while a pharma pct might take 3 weeks and if you use hcg throughout might take 1-2 weeks.

Regardless, I would use an OTC pct before a research chemical pct.
Agreed. I'm not saying that people don't need to use a SERM. EVERYONE is different. All I am saying is I never have had to use one. Do I have "blood work" to prove that it works? No. Well then you would say how do I know? Well I would say all my parts work great. I don't have new boobies and I conceived a baby two weeks post cycle. I don't need blood work to tell me that the products I used worked. That being said every rep in here will be crying out BS because I don't have labs to cover myself. So be it. I know what works for me.