Tr1umph ?

Jeffcarelly

Awards
I'm currently starting a diet/ cut.. I'm running cardarine and I was looking for some BCaas today. I came across Tr1umph and everyone is talking about how good it is.. I was thinking about picking up a bottle .. I was wondering would this work good on a cut ? I'm natty also if not what would u recommend for a cut? I have some stubborn belly fat I'm trying to get rid of.. I also read about yohimbine

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Regardless what others tell you, I don't recommend it on a cut as it definitely bloats me a bit. Awesome on a bulk though

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I would pay more money for the original flavoring system. What do you attribute the "bloat" to? And what exactly are you calling bloat? I know there was one (1) study that said Lecithin causes fat gain (can't remember the exact details), but it was 1, and I fail to see how the body increases fat storage when it doesn't have enough energy to supply total daily demands (a caloric deficit), so I wrote it off as the more common than you think "whacky a$$ bad study" (Mike Israetel's words).

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I don't get bloat from it. This is a vote for using Tr1umph during a cut. It's full of staple ergogenics.

I find that strength is more easily maintained and my waist measurements continue dropping during a cut, when I use Tr1umph. I just really like all the extra goodies in Tr1umph too.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I didn't have an issue with bloat. You do have to remember to add this to your macros.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't bloat from it either. I have heard a few people say they bloat from the soy lecithin, but even if you're bloating a bit, bloat is not the same as actual fat. If anything, I would expect it to help you maintain strength (and therefore be able to train harder to maintain muscle) as well as aid with body composition while cutting. There is a possibility of increased appetite, so that's the one and only downside I can think of for using it during a cut, but as long you can manage that, it's a great addition to your supplementation while dieting.

Reactions: GNO
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could run it on a cut but it works best when bulking.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I would pay more money for the original flavoring system. What do you attribute the "bloat" to? And what exactly are you calling bloat? I know there was one (1) study that said Lecithin causes fat gain (can't remember the exact details), but it was 1, and I fail to see how the body increases fat storage when it doesn't have enough energy to supply total daily demands (a caloric deficit), so I wrote it off as the more common than you think "whacky a$$ bad study" (Mike Israetel's words).
Wasn't fat, just a lot of water, probably for using it for more than 2 months straight (creatine inside might have done that).

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have trouble with Tr1umph. It makes me feel like crap for some reason. I can take regular soy lecithin all day and love it. But Tr1umph makes me feel crappy no matter what time I take it/how I take it. The combo doesnt sit well with me. Great product on paper. Just doesnt personally give me any benefit sadly. I wouldnt use it while cutting IMO. But individual responses to it differ

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly have trouble with Tr1umph. It makes me feel like crap for some reason. I can take regular soy lecithin all day and love it. But Tr1umph makes me feel crappy no matter what time I take it/how I take it. The combo doesnt sit well with me. Great product on paper. Just doesnt personally give me any benefit sadly. I wouldnt use it while cutting IMO. But individual responses to it differ
Could be the betaine actually. Try taking half a dose and then the other half later in the day and it should help.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Could be the betaine actually. Try taking half a dose and then the other half later in the day and it should help.

Thanks for the help man. I've tried it that way before and the only difference was I wasnt AS sick feeling as I was with a full scoop, but I still felt crappy. =( Ive taken betaine before and never had the issue. Im starting to think that it is just the combination of all the ingredients together. My stomach doesnt like it for some reason

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help man. I've tried it that way before and the only difference was I wasnt AS sick feeling as I was with a full scoop, but I still felt crappy. =( Ive taken betaine before and never had the issue. Im starting to think that it is just the combination of all the ingredients together. My stomach doesnt like it for some reason
That's fair, and it could definitely be that. I don't have an iron stomach so I'm always cautious with new stuff

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you get any other troubles from tr1umph? I'm starting to think tr1umph's contributing to my recent anxiety, possibly magnifying the sides of my pct and SERMs. This could be down to the phosphatadyl serine in addition to the other nootropics

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you get any other troubles from tr1umph? I'm starting to think tr1umph's contributing to my recent anxiety, possibly magnifying the sides of my pct and SERMs. This could be down to the phosphatadyl serine in addition to the other nootropics
No thats caused by your absurd serm dosing.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aha I've cut my SERM regimen to just 20ed of nolva and although things have gotten better I'm still anxious
The zuclomiphene isomer has a long half life and you dosed high, it will likely linger in your system for weeks.

Jeffcarelly

Awards
So I decided to go with alpha max xt simply because I heard a lot of good things about it .. think it's a good choice next to triumph ?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I decided to go with alpha max xt simply because I heard a lot of good things about it .. think it's a good choice next to triumph ?
Next to Tr1umph = stack with Tr1umph? Yeah that's fine, you can stack them.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Gotta remember that everything will affect everyone differently. Just like some people can't handle dairy, some people will get GI issues with different supps. I'm finishing up a cut right now and have used Tr1umph the whole time with no problem. Some things to consider regarding the bloat some experience: If you are taking other supplements peri workout check the ingredients and make sure you aren't overlapping with anything in Tr1umph since it's got a pretty extensive list of ingredients in it. For example, some pre workouts contain creatine as does tr1umph, too much creatine at once will upset the stomach. Also maybe just stick with the unflavored version because some people don't do well with artificial flavorings. All in all I can only say from my experience that this is a great product with many over all health benefits that could be beneficial year round regardless of your current cut/bulk stage.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mainly designed for bulking but can see it work in cut

Bloating comes and goes lol

For cut run an epicathein product + ReduceXT will work great

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use all year around. Just calculate the 105 fat cals into your total macros.

I only get bloated by anything over 3 tbs of SL. No bloat with Tr1umph.