Top Blend protein

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love PES Select .
wonder if something better than select
or maybe same kind of formula for cheaper price .

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Screenshot_20170714-223131.png

I like this one

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to find one that has macros as good as Select. Core Pro is a good alternative and if you're really looking to save money and a little less scrupulous about macros Promore can be found for cheap.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's hard to beat PES Select. I like Animal Whey but it's not a blend. Like mentioned above Total Protein is a good option as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP states a blend and people post straight whey powders.

love PES Select .
wonder if something better than select
or maybe same kind of formula for cheaper price .
I love PES, it is my favorite. Also check out Modern Protein and Quest protein powder.

USP has good deals on Modern Protein, but Select is hard to beat when they have a sale.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd stick to a whey isolate over a blend but I've said that before

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannibal Kraken is a blend and tastes amazing - the strawbloody and chocolate are top notch
Pes select flavors are great too like you said
Blue star whey smooth flavors are good and quality but it's not cheap

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
PES is very good. I like protein from Iforce Nutrition, APS, Hi-Tech and Optimum Nutrition (double chocolate)

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Hard to beat PES Select.

I make my own "blend" by putting whey protein into (Fairlife) milk, no need to buy a blend. ;)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Feast IMO is the best. Ranked #2 by labdoor and the basic Whey was ranked 7th overall. 39.99$ for 5lb and you can find coupon floating around.
IMG_3443.jpg

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Muscle Feast IMO is the best. Ranked #2 by labdoor and the basic Whey was ranked 7th overall. 39.99$ for 5lb and you can find coupon floating around.
What metrics go into that ranking?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Click on report and label accuracy is one of the categories.
Did you know the base there ratings by who pays them the most?
Did you know they have been proven wrong many times before?
Did you know the owner posted and says he does not care about spiked protein and actually rates them higher than non spiked powders ?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you know the owner posted and says he does not care about spiked protein and actually rates them higher than non spiked powders ?
Can you supply a post where the owner said those things? I have never seen a thread on here where they have been proven wrong.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you supply a post where the owner said those things? I have never seen a thread on here where they have been proven wrong.
It's on bodybuilding.com and was a while ago
Many people can vouch for what he said

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Click on report and label accuracy is one of the categories.

And the #2 "ranked" failed to meet label claims, receiving a score of 67/100 in that category. Clearly, meeting label claims is not important to those rankings. Multiple rank pretty well without meeting claims.

It's on bodybuilding.com and was a while ago
Many people can vouch for what he said
That happened ^

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. It looks like everyone on that list doesn't meet label claims. Ive never looked at BB.com

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. It looks like everyone on that list doesn't meet label claims. Ive never looked at BB.com
The site is very well done and most people see it as a professional research lab. But if you don't catch a certain thread you would never know lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The site is very well done and most people see it as a professional research lab. But if you don't catch a certain thread you would never know lol
Good God that thread is a mess. Did they really say that a protein powder that has 25g protein per serving but claims 30g is better than one that claims 20g and actually has 20g becuase 25>20? It's like he didn't even think that the serving size of a protein powder is a largely arbitrary number, and people will use more or less than one "serving/scoop" to fit their protein needs. If a label claims 20g, I may aim for 30g, so use 1.5 scoops, giving me 30g, and actually getting 30g. Conversely, if another says 30g and only delivers 25g, I'll only use I scoop, thinking that I get 30g, but in reality I'm only getting 25g. Does integrity and meeting label claims mean nothing to this guy? Wow. I'm almost at a loss for words here...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good God that thread is a mess. Did they really say that a protein powder that has 25g protein per serving but claims 30g is better than one that claims 20g and actually has 20g becuase 25>20? It's like he didn't even think that the serving size of a protein powder is a largely arbitrary number, and people will use more or less than one "serving/scoop" to fit their protein needs. If a label claims 20g, I may aim for 30g, so use 1.5 scoops, giving me 30g, and actually getting 30g. Conversely, if another says 30g and only delivers 25g, I'll only use I scoop, thinking that I get 30g, but in reality I'm only getting 25g. Does integrity and meeting label claims mean nothing to this guy? Wow. I'm almost at a loss for words here...
I know I lmao when I read that
He is delusional or just gets a lot of money from companies and twists it to make it sound good but it still doesn't sound good lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I lmao when I read that
He is delusional or just gets a lot of money from companies and twists it to make it sound good but it still doesn't sound good lol
It's just nonsense; he can try to twist it however he wants, but it's just illogical and, in my opinion, irresponsible. WTF... I don't even know where to start with his response. Wow!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's just nonsense; he can try to twist it however he wants, but it's just illogical and, in my opinion, irresponsible. WTF... I don't even know where to start with his response. Wow!
Just read and laugh lol

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is not a lot of margin in Whey Isolate. Its expensive to make. If someone has a 5 pound tub for $39.99 then its either no where near Whey Isolate or they are making ZERO on it. You get what you pay for with a good whey isolate/hydrolized protein.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'll be looking for a new protein source, that thread was disappointing.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'll be looking for a new protein source, that thread was disappointing.
Pes select
Choas and Pain Kraken
Are my go to's for many reasons and may never switch. Especially between both of them there are so many good flavors