Sustain Alpha Replacement?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Got 2 bottles left of sustain alpha and it is the BEST natty libido booster and sense of well being but you can't buy it anymore and curious what if anything is similar to it or just as good for libido and well being!! No natty pill test boosters compare. All that was in it was 7,8 benz and reversatrol but somehow it worked amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got 2 bottles left of sustain alpha and it is the BEST natty libido booster and sense of well being but you can't buy it anymore and curious what if anything is similar to it or just as good for libido and well being!! No natty pill test boosters compare. All that was in it was 7,8 benz and reversatrol but somehow it worked amazing.
dsade

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hightechpharmaceutical as extrogenext depot with 7,8 benzoflavone

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
take resveratrol oral @500mg daily together with quercetin and some other flavones
works great.
there is much talk about oral bioavailability witrh oral resveratrol but studies over and over prove its effective...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not used many fat burners so I'm sure there are a few out there maybe that offer this as well but the only product that I get that same type of feeling is with OxyMax XT but it's a different category of supplement.