MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

Guys. Wanted to know if anyone in this forum has used this supplement. I read a couple of articles about Anacyclus Pyrethrum and it's anabolic effects on animals. But, no human study. There is not much info out there on this Ayurvedic root.

If you have used the supplement; was it worth the money spent or just BS?

2. Subbed
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.
    •   

3. If nobody has used this. I am going to give it a try and do start a log here.

4. Is MAN sports reputable? I never see people ever talk about their supps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studdscruggs View Post
    Is MAN sports reputable? I never see people ever talk about their supps.
    I have only used their Gameday Pre-workout. That was pretty good.
    •   

6. MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

Subbed I currently have this in my test booster.
  7. MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

There's plenty of natty supps out there with a/p in them bro. Anabeta to start with. Loads of guys love it.What else does pr-xt have in it that makes it worth while?
    Last edited by solidsnake; 07-12-2017 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Typo
    kept you waiting huh?

8. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    There's plenty of natty supps out there with a/p in them bro. Anabeta to start with. Loads of guys love it.What else does pr-xt have in it that makes it worth while?
    Loads of supplements may have A/P. But, the dosage in them would be different, I am sure. How would one know if something works or not without trying? What if PR-XT works better?
    Last edited by jtmass; 07-13-2017 at 12:04 AM. Reason: typo

9. It may do, I was just wondering what else was in the product apart from a/p. Nowadays natty supps have all kinds of ingredients where as the og anabeta was just a/p... why don't you give it a try, log it on here and tag me in
    kept you waiting huh?

10. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    It may do, I was just wondering what else was in the product apart from a/p. Nowadays natty supps have all kinds of ingredients where as the og anabeta was just a/p... why don't you give it a try, log it on here and tag me in
    That's the plan if I don't get anyone to chime in on whether this works or not.

11. Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC 5:1 Extract (root)3200mg

10:1 Extract Brassaiopsis Glumerulata100mg

N-Coumaroyldopamine
    N-Caffeoyldopamine

Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)4,000 IU
    Zinc (From Zinc Aspartate)

12. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    If nobody has used this. I am going to give it a try and do start a log here.
    That would be cool. I'd follow along. I haven't seen it so I would say not a lot of people on here have used it.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

13. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    That would be cool. I'd follow along. I haven't seen it so I would say not a lot of people on here have used it.
    Cool. The chit is expensive. Got to find a deal.

14. I've tried it! And I consider it a good product.
    Man sports products are valid, advertising products little
    If you do a forum search, you'll see that someone has tried it!

15. I would trust the company, Ive tried a few of their products. Anabeta Elite was phenomenal in my opinion though, but I do think PR XT contains more AP
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

16. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    I've tried it! And I consider it a good product.
    Man sports products are valid, advertising products little
    If you do a forum search, you'll see that someone has tried it!
    Thanks man. Not too detailed a review. But, review was overall good.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I would trust the company, Ive tried a few of their products. Anabeta Elite was phenomenal in my opinion though, but I do think PR XT contains more AP
    Yes. I am down. Going to give it a try

17. Yes PRXT is legit stuff. One of my fave natty muscle builders. It's great for recomp.

The only place to buy it is from MAN Sports website itself.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Thanks man. Not too detailed a review. But, review was overall good.

Yes. I am down. Going to give it a try
    Did you end up trying this product? if so what results you get?

19. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Did you end up trying this product? if so what results you get?
    Nah man.. I am just coming off PA in a couple days. Have a few other runs in between. Purchased for a 2 month run. But not sure when will I start. Sorry.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Nah man.. I am just coming off PA in a couple days. Have a few other runs in between. Purchased for a 2 month run. But not sure when will I start. Sorry.
    No worries, was just thinking to purchase it myself.. will check around for deals..

21. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    No worries, was just thinking to purchase it myself.. will check around for deals..
    That’s the fuk up. I couldn’t find any deals on this. Had to spend more than $100 to get these to India.
  22. MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Thatís the fuk up. I couldnít find any deals on this. Had to spend more than $100 to get these to India.
    Social media ALWAYS has discount codes. The athlete codes are always active giving 20% off. And there is the occasional 30-40% off sales happening during holidays.

I have a code for my followers, however I believe the brand itself has to sponsor the board to be a rep/advertise here? Idk, but rather safe than sorry.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DCx View Post
    Social media ALWAYS has discount codes. The athlete codes are always active giving 20% off. And there is the occasional 30-40% off sales happening during holidays.

I have a code for my followers, however I believe the brand itself has to sponsor the board to be a rep/advertise here? Idk, but rather safe than sorry.
    PM'd you.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Guys. Wanted to know if anyone in this forum has used this supplement. I read a couple of articles about Anacyclus Pyrethrum and it's anabolic effects on animals. But, no human study. There is not much info out there on this Ayurvedic root.

If you have used the supplement; was it worth the money spent or just BS?
    I've ran it a few times and had favorable results. Actually logged it on another site with Nolvadren XT a couple of years back including pics/measurements/lifts & etc. I got stronger while leaning out, and my weight barely changed even though there was a noticeable loss of fat. As with any OTC test booster you should run 2 bottles for full effects. I staggered my Nolvadren XT by 2 weeks so it was actually a 10 week log.

Quote Originally Posted by Studdscruggs View Post
    Is MAN sports reputable? I never see people ever talk about their supps.
    The Microbatching process is pretty legit. They've put youtubes out on it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    I've ran it a few times and had favorable results. Actually logged it on another site with Nolvadren XT a couple of years back including pics/measurements/lifts & etc. I got stronger while leaning out, and my weight barely changed even though there was a noticeable loss of fat. As with any OTC test booster you should run 2 bottles for full effects. I staggered my Nolvadren XT by 2 weeks so it was actually a 10 week log.

The Microbatching process is pretty legit. They've put youtubes out on it.
    Man hope there a black friday deal on this, you know anything?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] WANT MAN SPORTS PR XT
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 02:17 AM
  2. [USA] WTB : Man sports pr-XT
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2016, 06:18 PM
  3. Man sports pr-xt
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction