MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. very nice thx!!!!!!!im thinking about to stack it with nolvadren xt and a thyroid fat burner with t2 but i cant find :/

2. Quote Originally Posted by Studdscruggs View Post
    Is MAN sports reputable? I never see people ever talk about their supps.
    Man has a good reputation.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

3. I am on my 46th day. I like this stuff. IMO I believe a recomp/cut is possible the first 4 weeks. After that the hunger increase from Anacyclus will kick in. Also I am now a firm believer this stuff really opens my airways, my nostrils primarily. I’d freakin love to get a 3rd bottle , but there are to many natty anabolics coming out. Oh also, idk if it’s PR XT, but I’m in the throws of it, and I can’t last for a damn in bed lol. The study on the rats did show an increase in mounting time, which kinda goes in line with finishing quicker and having more sex.

4. agree.. man is very good company !

5. Quote Originally Posted by MAZDAMX5LOVER View Post
    very nice thx!!!!!!!im thinking about to stack it with nolvadren xt and a thyroid fat burner with t2 but i cant find :/
    Nolvadren xt is a great product imo. I’ve used it several times. I didn’t document it but I believe it actually did boost my testosterone to some degree.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MAZDAMX5LOVER View Post
    very nice thx!!!!!!!im thinking about to stack it with nolvadren xt and a thyroid fat burner with t2 but i cant find :/
    Necrosis from Vicious Labs fulfills your fat burner with T2.

7. icant find this because im from greece :/but i actually got t2 (unlimited muscle rage ) .. i cant find pr xt to stack with t2 :/

8. Quote Originally Posted by MAZDAMX5LOVER View Post
    icant find this because im from greece :/but i actually got t2 (unlimited muscle rage ) .. i cant find pr xt to stack with t2 :/
    Can you get BioCor Thyro T2 or Liquid Labs T2 fat burner?

9. does anyone knows a product very similar to man pr xt??? from europe?

10. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    I've ran it a few times and had favorable results. Actually logged it on another site with Nolvadren XT a couple of years back including pics/measurements/lifts & etc. I got stronger while leaning out, and my weight barely changed even though there was a noticeable loss of fat. As with any OTC test booster you should run 2 bottles for full effects. I staggered my Nolvadren XT by 2 weeks so it was actually a 10 week log.

The Microbatching process is pretty legit. They've put youtubes out on it.
    microbatching...that's super funny.....

11. Prxt is a personal favorite of mine/replacement for anabeta elite. MAH20 gets 20% off man sports site too
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. the problem is that im from europe so i cant order this :/

13. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    microbatching...that's super funny.....
    Please continue...

14. Quote Originally Posted by MAZDAMX5LOVER View Post
    the problem is that im from europe so i cant order this :/
    Yes you can. I did it two times without any problems.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] WANT MAN SPORTS PR XT
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 01:17 AM
  2. [USA] WTB : Man sports pr-XT
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2016, 06:18 PM
  3. Man sports pr-xt
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction