MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys. Wanted to know if anyone in this forum has used this supplement. I read a couple of articles about Anacyclus Pyrethrum and it's anabolic effects on animals. But, no human study. There is not much info out there on this Ayurvedic root.

If you have used the supplement; was it worth the money spent or just BS?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If nobody has used this. I am going to give it a try and do start a log here.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Is MAN sports reputable? I never see people ever talk about their supps.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Subbed I currently have this in my test booster.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's plenty of natty supps out there with a/p in them bro. Anabeta to start with. Loads of guys love it.What else does pr-xt have in it that makes it worth while?

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's plenty of natty supps out there with a/p in them bro. Anabeta to start with. Loads of guys love it.What else does pr-xt have in it that makes it worth while?
Loads of supplements may have A/P. But, the dosage in them would be different, I am sure. How would one know if something works or not without trying? What if PR-XT works better?

Last edited:
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may do, I was just wondering what else was in the product apart from a/p. Nowadays natty supps have all kinds of ingredients where as the og anabeta was just a/p... why don't you give it a try, log it on here and tag me in

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may do, I was just wondering what else was in the product apart from a/p. Nowadays natty supps have all kinds of ingredients where as the og anabeta was just a/p... why don't you give it a try, log it on here and tag me in
That's the plan if I don't get anyone to chime in on whether this works or not. :cheers:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC 5:1 Extract (root)3200mg

10:1 Extract Brassaiopsis Glumerulata100mg

N-Coumaroyldopamine
N-Caffeoyldopamine

Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)4,000 IU
Zinc (From Zinc Aspartate)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If nobody has used this. I am going to give it a try and do start a log here.
That would be cool. I'd follow along. I haven't seen it so I would say not a lot of people on here have used it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it! And I consider it a good product.
Man sports products are valid, advertising products little
If you do a forum search, you'll see that someone has tried it!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would trust the company, Ive tried a few of their products. Anabeta Elite was phenomenal in my opinion though, but I do think PR XT contains more AP

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried it! And I consider it a good product.
Man sports products are valid, advertising products little
If you do a forum search, you'll see that someone has tried it!
Thanks man. Not too detailed a review. But, review was overall good.
I would trust the company, Ive tried a few of their products. Anabeta Elite was phenomenal in my opinion though, but I do think PR XT contains more AP
Yes. I am down. Going to give it a try

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yes PRXT is legit stuff. One of my fave natty muscle builders. It's great for recomp.

The only place to buy it is from MAN Sports website itself.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Not too detailed a review. But, review was overall good.

Yes. I am down. Going to give it a try
Did you end up trying this product? if so what results you get?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you end up trying this product? if so what results you get?
Nah man.. I am just coming off PA in a couple days. Have a few other runs in between. Purchased for a 2 month run. But not sure when will I start. Sorry.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah man.. I am just coming off PA in a couple days. Have a few other runs in between. Purchased for a 2 month run. But not sure when will I start. Sorry.
No worries, was just thinking to purchase it myself.. will check around for deals..

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries, was just thinking to purchase it myself.. will check around for deals..
That’s the fuk up. I couldn’t find any deals on this. Had to spend more than $100 to get these to India.

DCx

Awards
That’s the fuk up. I couldn’t find any deals on this. Had to spend more than $100 to get these to India.
Social media ALWAYS has discount codes. The athlete codes are always active giving 20% off. And there is the occasional 30-40% off sales happening during holidays.

I have a code for my followers, however I believe the brand itself has to sponsor the board to be a rep/advertise here? Idk, but rather safe than sorry.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Social media ALWAYS has discount codes. The athlete codes are always active giving 20% off. And there is the occasional 30-40% off sales happening during holidays.

I have a code for my followers, however I believe the brand itself has to sponsor the board to be a rep/advertise here? Idk, but rather safe than sorry.
PM'd you.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys. Wanted to know if anyone in this forum has used this supplement. I read a couple of articles about Anacyclus Pyrethrum and it's anabolic effects on animals. But, no human study. There is not much info out there on this Ayurvedic root.

If you have used the supplement; was it worth the money spent or just BS?
I've ran it a few times and had favorable results. Actually logged it on another site with Nolvadren XT a couple of years back including pics/measurements/lifts & etc. I got stronger while leaning out, and my weight barely changed even though there was a noticeable loss of fat. As with any OTC test booster you should run 2 bottles for full effects. I staggered my Nolvadren XT by 2 weeks so it was actually a 10 week log.

Is MAN sports reputable? I never see people ever talk about their supps.
The Microbatching process is pretty legit. They've put youtubes out on it.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran it a few times and had favorable results. Actually logged it on another site with Nolvadren XT a couple of years back including pics/measurements/lifts & etc. I got stronger while leaning out, and my weight barely changed even though there was a noticeable loss of fat. As with any OTC test booster you should run 2 bottles for full effects. I staggered my Nolvadren XT by 2 weeks so it was actually a 10 week log.

The Microbatching process is pretty legit. They've put youtubes out on it.
Man hope there a black friday deal on this, you know anything?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
MAN SPORTS is legit stuff. It just worries me about them slightly bringing back PR-XT. It seems like its limited batch units. But predator nutrition has PR-XT still.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN SPORTS is legit stuff. It just worries me about them slightly bringing back PR-XT. It seems like its limited batch units. But predator nutrition has PR-XT still.
It has been limited batches. I tried to get some back over the summer, but they were out at the time.

Vinny82

Awards
Ordered it from Natural Body a few times, very good product, they may have it in stock still, haven't checked recently.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Before finding it out on predator nutrition, the only other place i knew that sold it was MAN Sports themselves on their own site.

I can tell you ill never use Delta-XT but PR-XT DEFINITELY . I have no idea why that product is so hard to find when so many people love it.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before finding it out on predator nutrition, the only other place i knew that sold it was MAN Sports themselves on their own site.

I can tell you ill never use Delta-XT but PR-XT DEFINITELY . I have no idea why that product is so hard to find when so many people love it.
I've done Delta XT a few times. Why not Delta XT? The ZMA? The last real "test booster" stack I did was the combo of PR-XT + Delta XT and Nolvadren XT staggered by two weeks. Think that was sometime in 2016 maybe?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope they have some good deals on Black Friday. Would definitely stock up on PR-XT. The prices are crazy for a bottle. Don’t want to spend another $100 this time.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I've used PR-XT and Nolvadren-XT together in the past with great results

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ok so to revive this thread im posting what seems to be the new yellow label that MAN Sports is doing for their product line on the PR-XT bottle. So my question is, is MAN Sports happy to keep it around cause they've seem to have made the new yellow label for it now. I JUST got my 2 PR-XT bottles in today and 1 is the old red lebel bottle and the other is the new textured yellow lable. I know I'M happy about this revelation!

What are y'all's thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I logged pr-xt when it 1st came out and thought it was very good...it looks like they have changed the formula from the og????

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I logged pr-xt when it 1st came out and thought it was very good...it looks like they have changed the formula from the og????
Have they changed it? I finished.l bottle 1 week ago and not sure if saw major changes, my pecs seemed to feel more soft, worried about increased estrogen??

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
No its the same formula. You can see in the pictures. The capsules are also the same 2 tone red & black.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have they changed it? I finished.l bottle 1 week ago and not sure if saw major changes, my pecs seemed to feel more soft, worried about increased estrogen??
pretty sure they have changed it...it's been awhile since I logged it, but ingredients look different-not in a good way either, imo.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What was on it before? Cause those are the same ingredients they had when i first took it in like mid to late 2012-2013.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No its the same formula. You can see in the pictures. The capsules are also the same 2 tone red & black.
you are probably right...I didn't see the brass on the label 1st time, had to re-read it.

my apologies!!!

reps on re-charge

sorry for any drama I might have caused!!!:puppy_dog_eyes:

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Makes me happy that they're realizing people really like it enough for them to make a new yellow label for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Makes me happy that they're realizing people really like it enough for them to make a new yellow label for it.
I do remember having good results, even though it's been years since I ran it....

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah when you combine PR-XT with Nolvadren-XT it's a GREAT combo that gives respectable results when taken long enough.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah when you combine PR-XT with Nolvadren-XT it's a GREAT combo that gives respectable results when taken long enough.
I actually just started this yesterday. I'm doing PR-XT + Delta XT. I'll start Nolvadren XT in 2 weeks (so it runs 2 weeks after I finish the other two). Takes it from an 8 week to a 10 week stack. That Delta XT had me KNOCKED last night. I took it a little over halfway through a show I was watching, and I fell asleep before it was over. Ended up passed out on my couch until 4am. lol

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ha! Nice! Yeah they're definitely some fun products to use

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
does anyone knows if pr xt is discontinued or will be back in the uk's stores?? because ican find this at MAN's site but no to the internet stores

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
does anyone knows if pr xt is discontinued or will be back in the uk's stores?? because ican find this at MAN's site but no to the internet stores
I think they keep it all in house now unless you happen across a small local shop that has picked it up.

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
thx bro .. this product is very good... im looking at pr3dator and i always says on back order :/ i wish to come back to the near future at all shops

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
The product is decent. I’m finishing up my second bottle. They offer a lot of great discounts and deals. For instance, I recently picked up a third bottle that was 25% off plus free shipping. Which I think is quite reasonable. I’m not sure I’ve noticed a huge difference but it claims to have some test boosting properties if I’m not mistaken and I’m getting bloods done in a couple weeks. Should report back the free test and LH and such. I’ll update though

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
did you notice any hardening effect??
Yes I did, it is pretty subtle. I’m in a recomp phase but it’s good enough where I bought a 3rd bottle after all. I’m also not doing any cardio currently and it doesn’t appear that I’ve gained much fat. Probably mostly diet but this supp definitely isn’t hurting. It’s too pricey though unless you get a deal/discount for the effect IMO though.