MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. MAN SPORTS is legit stuff. It just worries me about them slightly bringing back PR-XT. It seems like its limited batch units. But ******** nutrition has PR-XT still.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    MAN SPORTS is legit stuff. It just worries me about them slightly bringing back PR-XT. It seems like its limited batch units. But ******** nutrition has PR-XT still.
    It has been limited batches. I tried to get some back over the summer, but they were out at the time.
    •   

3. Ordered it from Natural Body a few times, very good product, they may have it in stock still, haven't checked recently.

4. Before finding it out on ******** nutrition, the only other place i knew that sold it was MAN Sports themselves on their own site.

I can tell you ill never use Delta-XT but PR-XT DEFINITELY . I have no idea why that product is so hard to find when so many people love it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Before finding it out on ******** nutrition, the only other place i knew that sold it was MAN Sports themselves on their own site.

I can tell you ill never use Delta-XT but PR-XT DEFINITELY . I have no idea why that product is so hard to find when so many people love it.
    I've done Delta XT a few times. Why not Delta XT? The ZMA? The last real "test booster" stack I did was the combo of PR-XT + Delta XT and Nolvadren XT staggered by two weeks. Think that was sometime in 2016 maybe?
    •   

6. I hope they have some good deals on Black Friday. Would definitely stock up on PR-XT. The prices are crazy for a bottle. Donít want to spend another $100 this time.

7. I've used PR-XT and Nolvadren-XT together in the past with great results

8. Ok so to revive this thread im posting what seems to be the new yellow label that MAN Sports is doing for their product line on the PR-XT bottle. So my question is, is MAN Sports happy to keep it around cause they've seem to have made the new yellow label for it now. I JUST got my 2 PR-XT bottles in today and 1 is the old red lebel bottle and the other is the new textured yellow lable. I know I'M happy about this revelation!

What are y'all's thoughts?

9. I logged pr-xt when it 1st came out and thought it was very good...it looks like they have changed the formula from the og????
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  10. MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I logged pr-xt when it 1st came out and thought it was very good...it looks like they have changed the formula from the og????
    Have they changed it? I finished.l bottle 1 week ago and not sure if saw major changes, my pecs seemed to feel more soft, worried about increased estrogen??

11. No its the same formula. You can see in the pictures. The capsules are also the same 2 tone red & black.

12. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Have they changed it? I finished.l bottle 1 week ago and not sure if saw major changes, my pecs seemed to feel more soft, worried about increased estrogen??
    pretty sure they have changed it...it's been awhile since I logged it, but ingredients look different-not in a good way either, imo.

13. What was on it before? Cause those are the same ingredients they had when i first took it in like mid to late 2012-2013.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    No its the same formula. You can see in the pictures. The capsules are also the same 2 tone red & black.
    you are probably right...I didn't see the brass on the label 1st time, had to re-read it.

my apologies!!!

reps on re-charge

sorry for any drama I might have caused!!!

15. Makes me happy that they're realizing people really like it enough for them to make a new yellow label for it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Makes me happy that they're realizing people really like it enough for them to make a new yellow label for it.
    I do remember having good results, even though it's been years since I ran it....

17. Yeah when you combine PR-XT with Nolvadren-XT it's a GREAT combo that gives respectable results when taken long enough.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yeah when you combine PR-XT with Nolvadren-XT it's a GREAT combo that gives respectable results when taken long enough.
    I actually just started this yesterday. I'm doing PR-XT + Delta XT. I'll start Nolvadren XT in 2 weeks (so it runs 2 weeks after I finish the other two). Takes it from an 8 week to a 10 week stack. That Delta XT had me KNOCKED last night. I took it a little over halfway through a show I was watching, and I fell asleep before it was over. Ended up passed out on my couch until 4am. lol

19. Ha! Nice! Yeah they're definitely some fun products to use

20. does anyone knows if pr xt is discontinued or will be back in the uk's stores?? because ican find this at MAN's site but no to the internet stores

21. Quote Originally Posted by MAZDAMX5LOVER View Post
    does anyone knows if pr xt is discontinued or will be back in the uk's stores?? because ican find this at MAN's site but no to the internet stores
    I think they keep it all in house now unless you happen across a small local shop that has picked it up.

22. thx bro .. this product is very good... im looking at pr3dator and i always says on back order :/ i wish to come back to the near future at all shops

23. The product is decent. Iím finishing up my second bottle. They offer a lot of great discounts and deals. For instance, I recently picked up a third bottle that was 25% off plus free shipping. Which I think is quite reasonable. Iím not sure Iíve noticed a huge difference but it claims to have some test boosting properties if Iím not mistaken and Iím getting bloods done in a couple weeks. Should report back the free test and LH and such. Iíll update though

24. did you notice any hardening effect??

25. Quote Originally Posted by MAZDAMX5LOVER View Post
    did you notice any hardening effect??
    Yes I did, it is pretty subtle. Iím in a recomp phase but itís good enough where I bought a 3rd bottle after all. Iím also not doing any cardio currently and it doesnít appear that Iíve gained much fat. Probably mostly diet but this supp definitely isnít hurting. Itís too pricey though unless you get a deal/discount for the effect IMO though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] WANT MAN SPORTS PR XT
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 01:17 AM
  2. [USA] WTB : Man sports pr-XT
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2016, 06:18 PM
  3. Man sports pr-xt
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction