Follidrone 2.0 worth the cash?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys - it's been a long time since I've posted here!

I'm getting married in September with my honeymoon to follow - looking to kick it up a notch in the last leg

I've done a few ph cycles in the past but I'm trying to steer clear - I had some prolactin issues and just don't want to mess with it anymore. Additionally, I'm going to start trying to have a kid soon and I just don't want to play with anything hormonal before/during that process.

Follidrone caught my eye as I've seen a lot of great reviews. My main question, I guess, is whether or not you think it's really worth the $100 for two bottles?

I see people who gain 5-6 pounds, but a lot of them are increasing calories too so I'm not sure that's as impressive as it sounds......Also, my main goal at this time is cutting, so I'll be at a deficit. I plan on eating around 2300 cals/day 40% pro, 40% fat, 20% carbs. Generally I'll eat a little more carbs on days where I have hockey (2x/week).

If there's any other recommendation, I'm all ears. I'm fine with test boosters etc, just trying to avoid anything suppressive or pro-estrogen.

Thanks guys!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also - many of the reviews I've seen are a little old. If there's a better option for the epicatechin, I'm open

I was tempted by the SARMs, but saw that some do suppress. Basically I want to avoid anything that would require a PCT

Last edited:

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
That's about as good as you'll find for Epi at the moment. Nothing wrong with the others, this just seems to be the best out right now. Keep an eye out for the new OL products with the Vaso-6 though.

Reactions: GNO
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's about as good as you'll find for Epi at the moment. Nothing wrong with the others, this just seems to be the best out right now. Keep an eye out for the new OL products with the Vaso-6 though.
I really appreciate the feedback JPARK. So you've run epi products in the past and think they are worth a "go"? I've been sticking to the basics the past few years (protein, creatine etc), so I'm very much "out of the loop" with this stuff.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really appreciate the feedback JPARK. So you've run epi products in the past and think they are worth a "go"? I've been sticking to the basics the past few years (protein, creatine etc), so I'm very much "out of the loop" with this stuff.
I edited the original post - but should have specified that I'll be CUTTING during this period. Looking to lose ~10lb, will be stacking with fat burner and CLA.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I think fd2 is definitely worth it. Try to wait for one of the 20% sales at Nutriverse and then stack on coupon code am5 (I think). Gets it down to like 35 or so a bottle.

And as many will quickly point out, it's more than just an epi product. Ecklonia Cava is the star. Plus the flos carthami.

I've had great results with it, cutting and recomping.

And if you're looking to have a baby...it may help that as well.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some experience with Epi Plex and Follidrone. I actually do not think that they are worth it. Yes, some endurance gains, etc. but imo nothing to write home about. If it was half the price, I would recommend it eventually.

If you check reviews outside this board, good thing to do btw for any product, you will also find that the enthusiasm for epicatechin products is a little bit less developed.
Up to now and at these prices, I am not convinced, but you might respond differently.

Does CLA work for you? I would rather go with TTA

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree, for an epicatechin product, it is best out there. It tends to be expensive and if "it's worth the cash" depends on your budget. Results can be great, but you will pay extra for it.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think fd2 is definitely worth it. Try to wait for one of the 20% sales at Nutriverse and then stack on coupon code am5 (I think). Gets it down to like 35 or so a bottle.

And as many will quickly point out, it's more than just an epi product. Ecklonia Cava is the star. Plus the flos carthami.

I've had great results with it, cutting and recomping.

And if you're looking to have a baby...it may help that as well.
Thanks brother!!!! I may just fork out the $50 and get my first bottle now. Any risk of this stuff going out of stock before I grab the second bottle? It would stink to wait for the sale and then miss out, I heard the results don't really kick until weeks 3+

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy epi greatly. The most noticeable difference is Endurance. Lifting light or heavy, they just keep going. Also, muscles feel fuller and vascularity is increased. I've run FD2 in a caloric surplus, CEL epiplex at maintenance and OL Epic Unleashed in a cut all with satisfactory results.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had some experience with Epi Plex and Follidrone. I actually do not think that they are worth it. Yes, some endurance gains, etc. but imo nothing to write home about. If it was half the price, I would recommend it eventually.

If you check reviews outside this board, good thing to do btw for any product, you will also find that the enthusiasm for epicatechin products is a little bit less developed.
Up to now and at these prices, I am not convinced, but you might respond differently.

Does CLA work for you? I would rather go with TTA
I appreciate your feedback on this! Always good to see both sides...

CLA work? I guess...one of those things that is so cheap I just toss it in. You can get great BOGO deals if you look around, brings two bottles down to like $20 total. I only use it when cutting, so my diet is always in check. Hard to tell how much of a difference it makes. Without the sale I wouldn't buy it.

I usually dose it at 5-7g/day

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd agree, for an epicatechin product, it is best out there. It tends to be expensive and if "it's worth the cash" depends on your budget. Results can be great, but you will pay extra for it.
With all the money I've flushed down the tubes on supplements, whats another $100 right??? haha.

Where I'm anti-hormonal products, is there anything else you'd recommend?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I enjoy epi greatly. The most noticeable difference is Endurance. Lifting light or heavy, they just keep going. Also, muscles feel fuller and vascularity is increased. I've run FD2 in a caloric surplus, CEL epiplex at maintenance and OL Epic Unleashed in a cut all with satisfactory results.
Cool, I was a little nervous that the $100 would be wasted on a cut. I know the company seems to push it for bulking

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate your feedback on this! Always good to see both sides...

CLA work? I guess...one of those things that is so cheap I just toss it in. You can get great BOGO deals if you look around, brings two bottles down to like $20 total. I only use it when cutting, so my diet is always in check. Hard to tell how much of a difference it makes. Without the sale I wouldn't buy it.

I usually dose it at 5-7g/day
Have you tried TTA?

It is by far my favorite non stim fat burner

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I'm really just looking it up now based on your suggestion. You like it?
I guess people have different experiences, but for me it is the best non stim fat burner and it is not expensive either

Here in Europe, there is a bulk supplier who sells it for less than 20$ for 100g, which is plenty.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess people have different experiences, but for me it is the best non stim fat burner and it is not expensive either

Here in Europe, there is a bulk supplier who sells it for less than 20$ for 100g, which is plenty.
How do you personally dose it?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you personally dose it?
1,5g a day divided into three 500mg doses, 30 minutes prior to a meal, I add some electrolytes which definitely helps. Pretty much standard recommendations.

SNS also sells a well priced TTA product, 120 caps for less than 20$ and added electrolytes. Pretty good price

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1,5g a day divided into three 500mg doses, 30 minutes prior to a meal, I add some electrolytes which definitely helps. Pretty much standard recommendations.

SNS also sells a well priced TTA product, 120 caps for less than 20$ and added electrolytes. Pretty good price
I've had a good history with SNS, I'll probably just buy that. I'm having trouble tracking down power in the states anyways

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a good history with SNS, I'll probably just buy that. I'm having trouble tracking down power in the states anyways
Good decision. Many sponsors here sell it at a good price also. And one bottle is enough for one "cycle" and to see whether you like it or not

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I was a little nervous that the $100 would be wasted on a cut. I know the company seems to push it for bulking
It's still 20% off at Nutriverse. 2 bottle combo is $76. Then another 5% off with AM5 code.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its the best natural anabolic. After going though at least 20 bottles on and off since it came out, its now a staple for me - on cycle or not. And you can get two bottles at nutri verse for about 70-75$ (25% off).

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I just checked, says $95 for the two bottle combo?
Put it in your cart and it will apply the 20% off. Sign up for the news letter popup or use the AM discount (someone noted above) and get 5-10 more percent off.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I edited the original post - but should have specified that I'll be CUTTING during this period. Looking to lose ~10lb, will be stacking with fat burner and CLA.
You've got at least 6 weeks to cut. Even doing it conservatively, should EASILY have you down 10 pounds by Sept (and if it's late Sept, even better). And that's just with LESS FOOD (free). Add CAF and EPH for more help. CLA? Worthless, send me the money instead. $100 for a 10lb loss you can do anyway? Doesn't make good business sense to me.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its the best natural anabolic. After going though at least 20 bottles on and off since it came out, its now a staple for me - on cycle or not. And you can get two bottles at nutri verse for about 70-75$ (25% off).
I'm hoping I'm doing something wrong and its still on sale, but doesn't look like it...

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
THIS IS WHY THIS IS THE BEST BOARD OF ALL TIME.

Thanks for the great advice and for SAVING ME MONEY!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You've got at least 6 weeks to cut. Even doing it conservatively, should EASILY have you down 10 pounds by Sept (and if it's late Sept, even better). And that's just with LESS FOOD (free). Add CAF and EPH for more help. CLA? Worthless, send me the money instead. $100 for a 10lb loss you can do anyway? Doesn't make good business sense to me.
yeah, like I said CLA is just something I'll toss in if I'm making an order anyways and its on sale. Sometimes I think just having something that you take with every meal keeps you in the right state of mind...but if I'm investing cash in something else I'd definitely pass.

Wondering if I should just hold onto the bottles until post-honeymoon when I'm back to maintenance calories

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wedgylx
I dont think I would even classify Follidrone 2.0 as an "epicatechin" product.
Follidrone 1 was epicatechin.
Follidrone 2 HAS epicatechin yes but this isnt the only ingredient. If you removed the epicatechin it would still be better than any other natural anabolic I know of currently.

Our ecklonia cava extract is superb. Great for muscle building and fat burning plus tons of health benefits.
Flos carthami is an exceptional follistatin booster and has great anti inflammatory effects.
Quercetin/Niacin co crystals. This is a unique version of quercetin which is bonded to niacin molecules. Quercetin is really interesting stuff in theory.
But orally you only absorb perhaps 1-2% of it. Bonding it to niacin increases this to 40-70% absorption. Honestly this is the only quercetin product where your actually getting the effects of the quercetin. PLus niacin is great for vasodilation and other health benefits.

All this plus an super stout absorption package.
So....its not just epicatechin. By a long shot.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wedgylx
I dont think I would even classify Follidrone 2.0 as an "epicatechin" product.
Follidrone 1 was epicatechin.
Follidrone 2 HAS epicatechin yes but this isnt the only ingredient. If you removed the epicatechin it would still be better than any other natural anabolic I know of currently.

Our ecklonia cava extract is superb. Great for muscle building and fat burning plus tons of health benefits.
Flos carthami is an exceptional follistatin booster and has great anti inflammatory effects.
Quercetin/Niacin co crystals. This is a unique version of quercetin which is bonded to niacin molecules. Quercetin is really interesting stuff in theory.
But orally you only absorb perhaps 1-2% of it. Bonding it to niacin increases this to 40-70% absorption. Honestly this is the only quercetin product where your actually getting the effects of the quercetin. PLus niacin is great for vasodilation and other health benefits.

All this plus an super stout absorption package.
So....its not just epicatechin. By a long shot.
Thanks, Brundel. I got 2 bottles and a bottle of TTA on the way....what do you think:

a) just run them now during my cut

or

b) use the TTA and toss the two bottles on the shelf until after my honeymoon where I would bump up calories to maintenance or higher?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks, Brundel. I got 2 bottles and a bottle of TTA on the way....what do you think:

or

b) use the TTA and toss the two bottles on the shelf until after my honeymoon where I would bump up calories to maintenance or higher?
In terms of mass I'm pretty happy with where I am. I let myself get up around 18-20% bodyfat (maybe a little less), so getting to 10% or so is my main goal right now. We all know I'd take the extra muscle if it was offered, but not my MAIN goal. Getting down sub 10% will make it look like I added 10lb of muscle anyways....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

or

One of the great things about Follidrone 2.0 is you can eat maintenance cals and lose serious fat. Many guys can eat ABOVE caloric maintenance and still lose weight. So its perfect for a recomp. Id say hit it hard, at maintenance or just above, get in plenty of hard training and some cardio.
Youll love this stuff bro. If your goal is to get in shape before the wedding, this is the way to do it.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One of the great things about Follidrone 2.0 is you can eat maintenance cals and lose serious fat. Many guys can eat ABOVE caloric maintenance and still lose weight. So its perfect for a recomp. Id say hit it hard, at maintenance or just above, get in plenty of hard training and some cardio.
Youll love this stuff bro. If your goal is to get in shape before the wedding, this is the way to do it.
sounds great, you've got me excited.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
And don't forget the erections! Worth the price of admission if u ask me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent ran that product .. but i love epicatechin in general

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And don't forget the erections! Worth the price of admission if u ask me.
lol

that alone is worth it plus you ad gains

Erection + Gains .. oh my

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I have had bad side effects from follidrone 2.0 like acid reflux, bloody hemo, even caplets smells strange. I didnt see any benefits from it.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Last run was epic and laxo by olympus labs before v2, results were amazing. Both of them run it for 2 months separately, got 4 lbs muscles and lost 1 inch waste. Shoulders became broader, arms inch bigger. And of course without side effects what i got by fd2.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Currently i am running daa 10 days on and 2 weeks off, ast dhea 100 one tab per day, spartan pct v2, drawn blood and got results for hormon panel like young 18 years teen not 36 years old man.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last run was epic and laxo by olympus labs before v2, results were amazing. Both of them run it for 2 months separately, got 4 lbs muscles and lost 1 inch waste. Shoulders became broader, arms inch bigger. And of course without side effects what i got by fd2.
gotcha, thanks. Hopefully I don't have those issues...

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So when do the super erections start happening?
I'll let you know haha. Pretty much every erection I've ever had has been the same.....looking forward to seeing what a "super erection" is....

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Good decision. Many sponsors here sell it at a good price also. And one bottle is enough for one "cycle" and to see whether you like it or not
What exactly do you personally notice from the TTA?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
THIS IS WHY THIS IS THE BEST BOARD OF ALL TIME.

Thanks for the great advice and for SAVING ME MONEY!
Welcome bro. Its all about the best bang for the buck and supporting our fellow lifters...