Fadogia - Dosage & Stacks

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some Barlowe's Fadogia, 425mg capsules.

I usually take OL LJ100, 2 caps a day for a boost, nothing crazy.

Was thinking to add some Fadogia and wondering what experience folks have taking it as a standalone and what, if any, negative side effects.

Cheers!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia is one of my favorite test booster ingredients....I wouldn't go over 1g tho....so 2 caps of the brand you have should treat you nicely

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia is one of my favorite test booster ingredients....I wouldn't go over 1g tho....so 2 caps of the brand you have should treat you nicely
Cheers. Do you take daily or 5/2? Also, does it lower E2? ...My E2 tends to lower pretty easy; lucky or unlucky depending on the supp...

Also, would you stack with LJ100?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love it .. haven't taken that brand but have taken solo .. yea 2 caps split breakfast/lunch with dinner with meals .. is what I found best.

Haven't done solo in a while but ran cel mtest had good results with others .. so LJ would stack well imo

TSMilliner

Awards
Fadogia and LJ100 is be a nice stack IMO. I usually take for about 6-8 weeks and then take a break at least half as long. Have never taken it, but I am assuming that the LJ100 is like regular Longjack, I usually take longjack 5/2 like you mention.

Most supps that have Fadogia have around 1200mg of it, (don't need any more). You may want to spread the dosage at first as it can cause some digestive issues, but it goes away in 2 or 3 days.

Have never experienced E2 issues on this stuff, but not very sensitive in that regard.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Gonna maybe have to rethink this stack. Took my usual 2 caps is LJ100 and added once cap is Fadogia and today my I noticed a bit of a drop in erection quality and libido immediately. I'm sure I'll get flamed for that but I'm not gonna take anything tomorrow and see if that helps. Then start fresh on Friday

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Think I maybe added too much of things.

I been taking

2-3 caps LJ100 per day
3-4 caps tribestan
Black Maca
3 caps of FD2

Then as soon as I added the Fadogia, things went south. Less hard erection and premature ejac, which can be a symptom of BPH. It was a very sudden drop. Just the day before I had NO issues. Also had a weaker steam. Maybe it all caught up.

I think just FD2 and LJ100 are enough for me. I

I stopped everything today and will wait for things to return to normal.