DMHA Canada

macbeth4397

macbeth4397

Awards
Hey guys, so next month I will be traveling to Canada from Australia . For training I planned to take a tub of Kraken by Sparta Nutrition which has DMHA in it. I was wondering if DMHA is banned in Canada ?

Boucher

Awards
I looked up banned supplements in canada and was brought to the wolrd anti doping agency prohibited list which DHMA is not on that list, but DHMA is not a fully approved substance. You won't end up in jail for trying to bring it but it might get confiscated. I aslo read that they have a 90 day supply rule so make sure not to bring more than that.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
DMHA (But not DMAA) supps are sold in Canada. For example 'wrecking ball' pre-workout can be found at many popular Canada supp shops and it has a healthy dose of DMHA. And no worries about taking DMAA - the border guards are idiots. Just tell them it ships to Canada - which everything does anyhow.

Boucher

Awards
Just because it's sold in Canada doesn't mean it has been approved by any governmental regulatory health authority and even if you say it ships to Canada doesn't mean they will let it pass through customs. If you are so sure you won't have a problem why even post the question in the first place