Bulking stack thoughts and suggestions

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
Good day boys

My friend is planning on a bulk stack, he stopped lifting for 6 month and now he is back
He sent me this stack and wanted your thoughts about it and for sure he wont take all this together it's just a draft

plz feel free to suggest

jh2.png

Thank you all

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Try some nitrates for Pump... PES high volume or Nutrex N-Vein are what I am currently using. Might want to check out flexitnutrition's website. Be sure to check out their coupons and they do discounts on multiples.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If he is just getting back into the gym after 6 months off, he should stick to staples (creatine, fish oil, D3, and possibly a pre-workout stim) for a while before adding in anything extra.

Also, if he hasn't run any of these products in the past, stacking them will make it difficult to see what product is delivering what benefit. More isn't always better. After your friend is committed and back into training for a solid 6-8 months, has a balanced diet and can keep things consistent, then he may want to consider adding in one additional product. How old is your friend?

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
If he is just getting back into the gym after 6 months off, he should stick to staples (creatine, fish oil, D3, and possibly a pre-workout stim) for a while before adding in anything extra.

Also, if he hasn't run any of these products in the past, stacking them will make it difficult to see what product is delivering what benefit. More isn't always better. After your friend is committed and back into training for a solid 6-8 months, has a balanced diet and can keep things consistent, then he may want to consider adding in one additional product. How old is your friend?
Am not really sure what he took in the past but he tried a lot of stuff but nothing anabolic, i believe he is 27 years old now.
I think his plan is to start with the basics and gradually stacking the rest, as i said he wont be doing them all at once he just made a list

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
Try some nitrates for Pump... PES high volume or Nutrex N-Vein are what I am currently using. Might want to check out flexitnutrition's website. Be sure to check out their coupons and they do discounts on multiples.
N-Vein is a solid choice but the taste is just horrible

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Am not really sure what he took in the past but he tried a lot of stuff but nothing anabolic, i believe he is 27 years old now.
I think his plan is to start with the basics and gradually stacking the rest, as i said he wont be doing them all at once he just made a list
Understood. Yeah I would have him start small and keep it simple. Looking at the list, he may also want to consider Alphamax XT as a solution for an all in one product. Alphamax XT contains a solid natural test profile, and long with a natural AI for limiting cortisol and estrogen, forskolin, and ashwagandha. It's a very complete product and it would hit on a few of the other items in the list

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So much going on with that list. How many months is that for? There are some products that can be stacked, but best seperated.

I agree with getting a pump product over the individual ingredients. VasoMax is cheaper than what he has listed and will provide better pumps from the nitrates, GSNO, and hydromax.

Orange Triad can cover the vitamins, and is easier dosage.

As John mentioned Alphamax XT is a more complete product than the test booster listed.

Lastly, make sure he runs MassMax XT and Orig1n separately since they are both natty anabolics and it may be hard to decipher what's doing what.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he has never used some of those before, run them solo first. Some of those products overlap as well. Like others have said, he's coming back from half of a year off. He should be well rested and ready to go. I would focus on staple supps and diet/training. Getting back into the routine of proper diet and proper training is hard. No need to waste money on supplements until that is in check.

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
It certainly seems like he has his ducks in a row (when it comes to creating a supplement dictionary!) Honestly, as others have previously mentioned, if he took an extended period of time off, what he really needs to focus on, now, is getting back in to a routine...training, diet, sleep pattern, etc. Supplements are just that...supplemental to everything else. Right now, I would simply suggest he takes ingredients that'll benefit his body in creating the most anabolic situation WITHOUT dumping loads of cash on things that won't do much for him right now. Things like a solid multivitamin/mineral, Aminos for intra workout, a vasodilator for preworkout, and a high quality whey protein isolate should do. He could add in a nootropic like GABA at night to help with the release of GH pulses while he sleeps, too, thus helping his body with recovery time and also with good REM sleep. For preworkout, the vasodilator I'd suggest is GAT Nitroflex. It IS a bit heavy on the caffiene, but for the price it's easily one of the best. He needs to focus on the diet, too. He needs to make sure he's creating the optimal situation for his body to recomp itself back to when he used to lift consistently. This means taking in at least 1g/lb bodyweight in protein (that's based off his lean body mass...NOT his actual weight which is a mistake many people make!!) For instance, if he weighs 200lbs, but his lean mass is 176...he should take roughly 170-180 protein per day. Also, focus more on healthy fats than carbs. Carbs are good fuel pre and post workout, but beyond his protein calories the rest should focus on sustainable energy, such as avocado, coconut oil, macadamia oil, nuts, etc. This will provide his body the best type of fuel possible to get through the workouts and recover faster!
Hope this helps!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on the alphamax xt being a more complete tb. I would opt for alphamax xt if possible.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Damn that is one hell of list haha.

Looks pretty decent though, but I assume that won't be all taken at once? There should be enough there for a few months

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
Understood. Yeah I would have him start small and keep it simple. Looking at the list, he may also want to consider Alphamax XT as a solution for an all in one product. Alphamax XT contains a solid natural test profile, and long with a natural AI for limiting cortisol and estrogen, forskolin, and ashwagandha. It's a very complete product and it would hit on a few of the other items in the list
Just checked on Alphamax XT seems a good choice will keep it in mind

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
It certainly seems like he has his ducks in a row (when it comes to creating a supplement dictionary!) Honestly, as others have previously mentioned, if he took an extended period of time off, what he really needs to focus on, now, is getting back in to a routine...training, diet, sleep pattern, etc. Supplements are just that...supplemental to everything else. Right now, I would simply suggest he takes ingredients that'll benefit his body in creating the most anabolic situation WITHOUT dumping loads of cash on things that won't do much for him right now. Things like a solid multivitamin/mineral, Aminos for intra workout, a vasodilator for preworkout, and a high quality whey protein isolate should do. He could add in a nootropic like GABA at night to help with the release of GH pulses while he sleeps, too, thus helping his body with recovery time and also with good REM sleep. For preworkout, the vasodilator I'd suggest is GAT Nitroflex. It IS a bit heavy on the caffiene, but for the price it's easily one of the best. He needs to focus on the diet, too. He needs to make sure he's creating the optimal situation for his body to recomp itself back to when he used to lift consistently. This means taking in at least 1g/lb bodyweight in protein (that's based off his lean body mass...NOT his actual weight which is a mistake many people make!!) For instance, if he weighs 200lbs, but his lean mass is 176...he should take roughly 170-180 protein per day. Also, focus more on healthy fats than carbs. Carbs are good fuel pre and post workout, but beyond his protein calories the rest should focus on sustainable energy, such as avocado, coconut oil, macadamia oil, nuts, etc. This will provide his body the best type of fuel possible to get through the workouts and recover faster!
Hope this helps!!!
I understand what you are saying but keep in mind that he wont be using any supplements until he is on solid grounds with his progress except for the basic stuff
Thank you!

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
So much going on with that list. How many months is that for? There are some products that can be stacked, but best seperated.

I agree with getting a pump product over the individual ingredients. VasoMax is cheaper than what he has listed and will provide better pumps from the nitrates, GSNO, and hydromax.

Orange Triad can cover the vitamins, and is easier dosage.

As John mentioned Alphamax XT is a more complete product than the test booster listed.

Lastly, make sure he runs MassMax XT and Orig1n separately since they are both natty anabolics and it may be hard to decipher what's doing what.
Vasomax has a good profile but MTS Vasky is mainly interesting because it has nitrosigine in it which is a really potent ingredient but unfortunately its not sold solo
but 1+ for the Potassium nitrates in vasomax
yep Orig1n and Massmax XT will be run separately

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
Damn that is one hell of list haha.

Looks pretty decent though, but I assume that won't be all taken at once? There should be enough there for a few months
Yep all this for more than just a month

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever way you (He) wants to look at it, it's a waste of money. Fact.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Vasomax has a good profile but MTS Vasky is mainly interesting because it has nitrosigine in it which is a really potent ingredient but unfortunately its not sold solo
but 1+ for the Potassium nitrates in vasomax
yep Orig1n and Massmax XT will be run separately
I would try both of these at some point. I thought Vasky was a good product, but I felt that the effects diminished quickly over time. I would definitely check out Vasomax after running Vasky to compare for yourself. Nitrates + GSNO will yield some amazing pumps