2-3 Weeks to become ready for beach

goreela

Awards
Ok so I got a surprise beach trip scheduled in the next couple weeks but am not as ready as liked to be.
I am 30yr 6'2'' 210pound probably 12-13% bf

I have been recomping/cut for a while now, eating around maintenance and mild cardio,, I have 2 weeks to basically lose as much water/full muscles as possibles

are there any supps recommended? I kno I cant lose any fat or gain any muscle significant amount in this time, but I do have an OTC diueretic to use the week befor leaving

make something like x gels, follidrone, to help alongside? would I even notice the pumps in a coupe weeks>

I am not looking for a miracle but something to help me look pumped without eating more cals to add stomach bloat too
I have ran anabolics previous so not entirely against trying something like that for short period, but I know this is supplement section not AAS, I will post separately there for other answers
thanks

NexusPrime69

Awards
Ninja Tyler Voice: FORRR THE BEEECH!!!

TxHomeGrown

Awards
A light anti estrogen would probably help.

ArA (X-gels) really started to shine for me starting week 3 till week 12. I don't think it'd be a very good investment for this.

Phosphatic Acid (tr1umph) gives me a good pump. Agmatine does too and it's cheap in bulk. (Dose 2X a day including beach days).

Not sure if ostarine is considered a "supplement" but it makes me pretty veiny, sheds some water, and gives me a pretty good pump. It can be suppressive though so maybe half dose.

Forskolin tends to help with that as well, but I've always been a pretty good responder.

Haven't used any good epi products, but reviews of ep1c and FD2 seem to provide this a bit.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane....always look leaner in just a few days

I'm in your boat tho....going to the beach in a few weeks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Addiction Eradicate E (arimistane) and a Evomuse topical would work well IMO

goreela

Awards
Thanks for the replies so far

I downloaded the podcast and will listen later on my way home from work

Would Arimistane really help much more then the dieuretic alone?? I have evomuse oral version dry uretix just curious, I know arimistane is best for cortisol but not much estrogen

I will definitely be taking some pump products days of beach and doing light pump work before leaving lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Would Arimistane really help much more then the dieuretic alone?? I have evomuse oral version dry uretix just curious, I know arimistane is best for cortisol but not much estrogen

I will definitely be taking some pump products days of beach and doing light pump work before leaving lol
Arimistane is the best to me to "look" tight, it doesn't do anything to estrogen but for some reason it's the best for me to look tight and hard. For me it takes about 2 weeks to start for it to start working so I would start right away. Estrogen supplements have never done anything to my look.

goreela

Awards
Arimistane is the best to me to "look" tight, it doesn't do anything to estrogen but for some reason it's the best for me to look tight and hard. For me it takes about 2 weeks to start for it to start working so I would start right away. Estrogen supplements have never done anything to my look.
I will pick up a bottle to try, i believe j used it in arimicare once but didn't notice much

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I never advocate for diuretics as ive seen cases of this go very wrong. Water balance is key, not water elimination UNLESS you are under the guidance of someone who can then adequately hydrate you (chugging water is not an adequete hydration strategy lol).

Id say Arimistane every time. Muscle addictions is the cheapest by far ive found

goreela

Awards
I never advocate for diuretics as ive seen cases of this go very wrong. Water balance is key, not water elimination UNLESS you are under the guidance of someone who can then adequately hydrate you (chugging water is not an adequete hydration strategy lol).

Id say Arimistane every time. Muscle addictions is the cheapest by far ive found
The Evomuse Dry Uretix says it is electrolyte sparing i think , would that still be an issue if I followed directions for one week? Drink 1-2 gals a day with added electrolytes and BCAAs as well as.

I'm gonna try and find a local place with arimistane and if not I'll order a bottle today

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The Evomuse Dry Uretix says it is electrolyte sparing i think , would that still be an issue if I followed directions for one week? Drink 1-2 gals a day with added electrolytes and BCAAs as well as.

I'm gonna try and find a local place with arimistane and if not I'll order a bottle today
I like Evomuse, so I would not hesitate in recommending that product. Just ensure you don't try strenous exercise or be out in the heat for extended periods without hydrating. Done that before and had HUGE issues. Eyesight was blood red

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 2-3 weeks, it's going to be hard to find a supplement that will work (that fast). I suggest taking forskolin 95 and set up your game with diet and training. Aim for perfection with both. ArA will help with muscle fullness also. If you had a little more time, I'd suggest stacking AlphaMax XT with Anabeta Elite (if you have used those before separately).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try dandelion root. It's cheap and is effective at getting rid of water weight.