Landmark Research Ligandrol

JaredH

Awards
Picked up a bottle of ligandrol by landmark research. Dosing is 25mg for 2 capsules. That's really high for ligandrol isn't it? Even if I took one isn't 12mg high? Thanks in advance for any help.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
10-12 ED is pretty much the ideal, standard dosing, with anything above 15 considered very high.

That honestly would make me question the legitimacy of the product. How many capsules in a bottle, and how much did you get it for?

JaredH

Awards
10-12 ED is pretty much the ideal, standard dosing, with anything above 15 considered very high.

That honestly would make me question the legitimacy of the product. How many capsules in a bottle, and how much did you get it for?
60 caps in the bottle and paid $80 for it.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Much more than 10mg is pretty much pointless. I consistently see gains in strength at 10mg. As a bonus, it makes controlling my blood glucose levels a snap. Just in case you are not aware, it can be mild top moderately suppressive, so it is best to have a PCT plan in place. I bounce back just fine with good quality OTC PCT product but always keep some exemestane on hand just in case.