Looking for a single supplement to help assist in my goals Bulk

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Hi There,

Basically, I'm starting lean bulk/bulk soon and Im 18 years old and The supplements I have are Standard Whey Protein, Creatine and Preworkout (Mesomorph) and I've also got a good diet with the correct macros for my goal.

I'm debating Follidrone 2.0 or Mass Max, I'm looking. For a single supplement to add to my existing stack and only
Require one so which on will be the best for helping me achieving my goals?

Also if I was to get Follidrone 2.0 or Mass max how many bottles should I get for a good cycle to get the best cycle of it

thanks

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA in terms of natural. By miles. Leagues. Don't let anyone convince you into buying a test booster. They don't work at all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh okay probs gunna go for FD 2.0 me
FD2.0 is an awesome natty product. Although on a bulk you're better off with Anabeta elite or x gels.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think MassMax XT would be right up your alley. Look through some of the reviews in the thread below! Additionally, more and more forum members are giving it good feedback.

You'll see users report increase hunger, increase in scale weight, increased muscle fullness, and even better body composition.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/291047-massmax-xt.html

You can get it at Nutriverse for 20% off, when you add it to our cart, and save an additional 5% off that with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
On one hand id go with Follidrone 2.0, on the other Massmax XT.

I hope that helps, OP.

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
Here's my two sense...at 18, UTILIZE your naturally high test levels and simply kill it in the gym...focus on your diet. I know you stated your diet is on point, however, most people think their diets are solid, too. I often times, even in my sport (national level bodybuilder competing at NPC Master's Nationals next week) see people dieting sooooo wrong! I'd like to see what your diet currently looks like. Adding certain nutrients/foods to it could definitely help you out! As far as supplements go, what you take now is good. Maybe just add a natural enhancer like Anafuse (Laxogen based) to create an optimal environment for growth. Couple that with a high quality DAA and you should be good. I'd wait until you're in your 20s to start dabbling with anything that could suppress your natural test levels...ie don't take PHs, SARMs, Test injections, etc.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
At 18 I would keep it to the simple staples, and consider using one of these products later down the road. Many users like FD2 for cutting, but it may also be a good fit for bulking. If you're between these two, I think Massmax XT may be better suited for a bulk. It contains a solid profile of ingredients that can help with size and strength gain, and I also like the added benefit of increased hunger with it too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax XT all the way. You will see an increase in appetite so use it to your advantage and don't ignore it. I would stay away from other test boosters for now. You are only 18 and full of potential. Eat a lot and train hard.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA in terms of natural. By miles. Leagues. Don't let anyone convince you into buying a test booster. They don't work at all.
Lol. July 6th we discussed with you that MassMax XT is not a test booster. 2 days later and you still say it.

I'd send you a bottle from my stash, however I feel you would not have an open mind to it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my two sense...at 18, UTILIZE your naturally high test levels and simply kill it in the gym...focus on your diet. I know you stated your diet is on point, however, most people think their diets are solid, too. I often times, even in my sport (national level bodybuilder competing at NPC Master's Nationals next week) see people dieting sooooo wrong! I'd like to see what your diet currently looks like. Adding certain nutrients/foods to it could definitely help you out! As far as supplements go, what you take now is good. Maybe just add a natural enhancer like Anafuse (Laxogen based) to create an optimal environment for growth. Couple that with a high quality DAA and you should be good. I'd wait until you're in your 20s to start dabbling with anything that could suppress your natural test levels...ie don't take PHs, SARMs, Test injections, etc.
I agree about focusing on food and training, but I wouldn't recommend using DAA for young people with normal testosterone levels in light of the newer studies on it:
Twenty-four males, with a minimum of two years' experience in resistance training, (age, 24.5 ± 3.2 y; training experience, 3.4 ± 1.4 y; height, 178.5 ± 6.5 cm; weight, 84.7 ± 7.2 kg; bench press 1-RM, 105.3 ± 15.2 kg) were randomised into one of three groups: 6 g.d(-1) plain flour (D0); 3 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D3); and 6 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D6). Participants performed a two-week washout period, training four days per week. This continued through the experimental period (14 days), with participants consuming the supplement in the morning. Serum was analysed for levels of testosterone, estradiol, sex hormone binding globulin, albumin and free testosterone was determined by calculation.

D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25844073
Resistance-trained men resistance trained 4 times/wk for 28 days while orally ingesting either 3 g of placebo or 3 g of D-ASP. Data were analyzed with 2 × 2 analysis of variance (P < .05).

The gonadal hormones were unaffected by 28 days of D-ASP supplementation and not associated with the observed increases in muscle strength and mass. Therefore, at the dose provided, D-ASP supplementation is ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738
The first study I referenced regarding DAA was published recently (2015), and used subjects with at least 2 years experience resistance training, and the study also had subjects train 4-days a week. If you look at the full text (which I put a link to below), you'll see that both 3g and 6g DAA REDUCED free testosterone relative to no DAA (although the decrease was only significant in the 6g group):

With the importance of eating emphasized, I do think that MassMax XT could be a useful supplement, as I find it really increases my appetite and allows me to eat more food, and I've gained some good weight using it, which makes sense.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. July 6th we discussed with you that MassMax XT is not a test booster. 2 days later and you still say it.

I'd send you a bottle from my stash, however I feel you would not have an open mind to it.
When did I mention MassMax XT as a test booster? Lol. Open mind has nothing to do with it. Results have everything to do with it. I'd happily review it, but I'd be 100% be honest. If you're that confident, send it and I'd be happy to log my results.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When did I mention MassMax XT as a test booster? Lol. Open mind has nothing to do with it. Results have everything to do with it. I'd happily review it, but I'd be 100% be honest. If you're that confident, send it and I'd be happy to log my results.
OP asked for single supplement. MassMass XT vs FD2.0 was quickly established as two products, then you brought up test boosters. Just seemed like that was where you were heading lol.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP asked for single supplement. MassMass XT vs FD2.0 was quickly established as two products, then you brought up test boosters. Just seemed like that was where you were heading lol.
Or more like the usual assumptions. Lol
Anyway, per your offer, I accept.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleep. Food. I would say ARA, but I think that the 60 bucks or so that you would spend on a run would be better utilized to get good food. Also, the gains that you may get from ARA could possibly give you a false sense of how quickly gains will come in the long run