Na-rala agamtine and Acetyl l carnitine

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I'm currently doing a carb cycle for my cut which is going half well so to speak. I am interested in GDAs/ nutrition partioners to add to my regime after reading a mess of forums and research. Only problem is I am diagnosed hypoglycemic (specifically responsive hypoglycemic) so I have been told to steer clear of GDA s as it might cause me to pass out. Instead I was told to mix these three supplements with my carb containing meals. Only problem is I have no idea how much or when to dose them. Any info or help is much appreciated

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Would na-r-ala be fine even tho I'm hypo?
Or just space out my dosing more?
Also are you guys aware of any place to still get anabolic pump?
-again thank you for the info helps a ton

ashenshugar77

Awards
You will simply have to try with the na r ala. Me personally I'm sensitive to it. I get hypo like feelings on it. Others do great. Maybe you will do great maybe you won't. Getting a cheap sample somewhere would be best because testing yourself is the only way you'll know

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Yea I bought off amazon the dr best na r ala dosed at 100mg caps
Gonna start with that dose with the agamatine and acar in the am with around 25-30g of carbs see how I do. I always have glucose tabs just incase as well as an emergency glucogon kit

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Yup
Has no clue what GDA s are or anything like it he just told me I better not be dosing actual insulin hah

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abformulations Supplements 13
AntM1564 Supplements 22
Supplements 27
CheslinK Supplements 18
IGF-1/GH 2