Help with albuterol?

lucifer92

Awards
i bought syrup that has albuterol 2mg/5ml but i got confused with the mgs and mls and messed up the dose and instead of of taking 10ml i took 4ml for four days. I read that you must take it for two weeks and stop for another two, what should i do now? take the right dosages for another two weeks or one more?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
i bought syrup that has albuterol 2mg/5ml but i got confused with the mgs and mls and messed up the dose and instead of of taking 10ml i took 4ml for four days. I read that you must take it for two weeks and stop for another two, what should i do now? take the right dosages for another two weeks or one more?
I've never personally used albuterol, but it sounds like you need to do some more research before using this. Albuterol isn't something you should be playing around with. I would recommend tapering your dosages - start low and ramp up each day until day 5-6 of your two week cycle, and then taper back down. Most users will split up their dosing to multiple times a day with albuterol because of it's shorter half life.

Again, I don't know much at all about albuterol, but I wouldn't take any more of it until you do more research. Understand what it is, what it does, and the potential side effects first.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Oh Sergey....

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/08/albuterol-caffeine-may-be-promising-and.html

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/albuterol-salbutamol-doping-works.html

You need a BP Monitor and need to start low and ramp up, like JP said above. My "sweet spot" is 18mg - if you jump right to this and die, don't come bitching to AM :D I don't know why you'd mess with cough syrup though - you can get straight Albuterol for research purposes. I understand if you are leery of that route though - some are good, some can probably kill you. The half life is about the same as Ephedrine though, so I'm not sold on the need to do a 'Clen like' 2 on / 2 off protocol - it kept being effective at 8 weeks in the rodent study - same in people? Who knows, but you should notice it not having the same "kick" if you do downgrade. Also 2/4/6/8mg may be just fine, with higher dosages not being any better - I may just be wasting money at 18mg. Mine comes at 6mg/ml and I just went up by 3 until I found what I felt was "best" with the usual "More is better" stupid mentality some of us have, LOL.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Individuals vary - which is why ramping testing with a BP Monitor is the smart thing to do.
18mg a pop or day?

My mate worked up to 24mg a day
He was doing 8 8 8

He said he barely felt stimulation, he adaptes to stimulants really easily.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
18mg a pop or day?

My mate worked up to 24mg a day
He was doing 8 8 8

He said he barely felt stimulation, he adaptes to stimulants really easily.
I only use it once a day and I do 18mg. I'm very tolerant as well (but 8mg may be fine and just as good - a lot of "we" tend to think if "you can't feel it, it ain't working" - which is false. The study amounts were low and worked fine.). AAMF, my next batch I'll probably just do 9-12mg (at 6mg/ml those are easier to measure). I don't get "wired" either - only way I can tell is pulse rate, NEAT, and perspiration while sitting absolutely still (on AM! :D)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only use it once a day and I do 18mg. I'm very tolerant as well (but 8mg may be fine and just as good - a lot of "we" tend to think if "you can't feel it, it ain't working" - which is false. The study amounts were low and worked fine.). AAMF, my next batch I'll probably just do 9-12mg (at 6mg/ml those are easier to measure). I don't get "wired" either - only way I can tell is pulse rate, NEAT, and perspiration while sitting absolutely still (on AM! :D)
He felt it at the beginning, I guess his body adjusted.

He was doing 8/8/8 with no issues, or sides

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would dose 2 mg evenly throughout day 4 times per day for 30 days. Not as strong as a stimulant as some people think. Its equivalent to ephedrine hcl.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would dose 2 mg evenly throughout day 4 times per day for 30 days. Not as strong as a stimulant as some people think. Its equivalent to ephedrine hcl.
Albuterol is in no way equivalent to ephedrine. That's just stupid to say.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive tried both and they give same strength stimulant effect. Now not literally equivalent mg for mg. I wouldn't dose 25mg of albuterol 3 times daily.

lucifer92

Awards
Oh Sergey....

You need a BP Monitor and need to start low and ramp up, like JP said above. My "sweet spot" is 18mg - if you jump right to this and die, don't come bitching to AM :D I don't know why you'd mess with cough syrup though - you can get straight Albuterol for research purposes. I understand if you are leery of that route though - some are good, some can probably kill you. The half life is about the same as Ephedrine though, so I'm not sold on the need to do a 'Clen like' 2 on / 2 off protocol - it kept being effective at 8 weeks in the rodent study - same in people? Who knows, but you should notice it not having the same "kick" if you do downgrade. Also 2/4/6/8mg may be just fine, with higher dosages not being any better - I may just be wasting money at 18mg. Mine comes at 6mg/ml and I just went up by 3 until I found what I felt was "best" with the usual "More is better" stupid mentality some of us have, LOL.
i didnt know that i could get just albuterol so that why i took the syrup. where can i find that?
also i was taking 8mg four times a day and i didnt feel thing. maybe my heartrate got up but i didnt understand it because its summer and i cant stant the heat tbh. and actually i was thinking that it might not work thats why im not feeling any sides

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you didn't feel anything from 32 mg a day it's bunk

lucifer92

Awards
If you didn't feel anything from 32 mg a day it's bunk
well that sucks.
it had written salbuterol 2mg/5ml on it and it was from a pharmacy so i thought that it was legit

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe degradaded from being old. You should definitely feel stimulant effect at that dose. Also increased body temperature to lesser extent.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
i didnt know that i could get just albuterol so that why i took the syrup. where can i find that?
also i was taking 8mg four times a day and i didnt feel thing. maybe my heartrate got up but i didnt understand it because its summer and i cant stant the heat tbh. and actually i was thinking that it might not work thats why im not feeling any sides
Can't source on here - you'll have to do your own due diligence. And you won't necessarily feel it *a ton* - depending on your individual reaction. Like I said, I just start tapping my feet and get a smidge warmer/small bit of armpit perspiration - but it's not like "Ahhhhhh I'm sweating like crazy and want to clean the entire house!"

lucifer92

Awards
well guys i dont know what to say. didnt count my heartrates on and off albuterol and couldnt understand something with my tempature since its summer and i dont really like heat and all that