Immortal science

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Immortal science makes a supplement called minotaur which has both mk677 and ostarine in it. I am curious to hear if anyone has any experience with this brand?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Nope. But people on here usually say that MK677 should be run for long periods to see results, while ostarine is 8-12 weeks, so it doesn't seem to make much sense to me to combine them in one capsule.

Never tried MK677 myself. Just repeating what I've read in case it helps.

Polly1

Awards
Immortal science makes a supplement called minotaur which has both mk677 and ostarine in it. I am curious to hear if anyone has any experience with this brand?
Im using their products now,the reaper and sashquat.Will update you in few days

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Ya I'm just going to continue running the mk677 long after my pct. And hope it works well for you, if so I'm going to get a bottle haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im using their products now,the reaper and sashquat.Will update you in few days
Didn't another company have products with those exact same names? For the life of me can't remember their name.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Didn't another company have products with those exact same names? For the life of me can't remember their name.
Seems like it. **** had those

Polly1

Awards
My only experience with sarms is only from this brand so i cant compare it to some of the more well known brands.

The MK677 the first couple of weeks i sleept really well and could eat all day.

With the ostarine i did lean out a little bit faster during the recomp.

I also used 20mg of their gw and ostarine mix,the endurance was insane.

These products work but like i said i cant compare it to other brands,if you get it cheap go for it.