Will the nervous jitters go away with Bloodshred RAW?

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I'm on my 2nd week of Bloodshred Raw as part of my continual cut. Last week, I only took one scoop in the morning. Towards the end I added the 2nd scoop in the afternoon. Today I took 2 scoops early morning before working out, I could definitely feel it and the cold sweats during the workout (which was OK with me).

BUT I now have the slight jitters or nervous feeling. It's not a thing I have on a regular day to day basis. So this leads me to believe it's the RAW that's doing it. I thought I read somewhere that others have the same effect.

So with that said...as tolerance builds to the 2 scoops at once, will this feeling go away? Or since it affects me this way, I'll always be susceptible to it when taking RAW?

Thoughts?

Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take it on a full stomach if you want to reduce the intensity.

alternatively, go to 1.5 scoops until your tolerance increases

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats the alpha Y, you will become less sensitive to it the more you use it. I agree with Vaughn, I would try 1.5 scoops for a few weeks to continue building up your tolerance then try 2 scoops again. 2 scoops of RAW was too much for me personally but I have never been a fan of alpha Y

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By about the third usage those jitters were gone for me. Loved BS. Stacked with supernova was the best experience I've had in terms of fat loss

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mix it well before each use . You might be getting ,, hot " scoops .

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's the AY. Try half dosing it 2x per day rather than all at once. You might tolerate it more that way. 1.5mg is my sweet spot for AY, but I can do that twice per day. Not sure what dose they use in BSR, but i'll presume it is 6mg(??) given the 306mg blend, and I can only imagine dosing down to an odd mg like that being because of AY ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yohimbine goes away for me after a few days....but like mentioned...lighten up the dosage or split it

the beauty with powdered products is you can slowly increase the dosage as you go....not like a pill where you either take the pill or don't.....1.5 scoops or even start off with a scoop and a quarter and go forward as you feel better

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
All
Big thanks for the replies! It was very helpful. I'm going to try another day tomorrow and maybe Sat with the 2 scoops in the morning to see if it lessens. If not, then I'll go back to the 1 scoop morning and 1 in the afternoon. Fortunately no gastro distress but man do I hate that 'nervous' feeling for no reason. It's just a freaky feeling.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all
I'm on my 2nd week of Bloodshred Raw as part of my continual cut. Last week, I only took one scoop in the morning. Towards the end I added the 2nd scoop in the afternoon. Today I took 2 scoops early morning before working out, I could definitely feel it and the cold sweats during the workout (which was OK with me).

BUT I now have the slight jitters or nervous feeling. It's not a thing I have on a regular day to day basis. So this leads me to believe it's the RAW that's doing it. I thought I read somewhere that others have the same effect.

So with that said...as tolerance builds to the 2 scoops at once, will this feeling go away? Or since it affects me this way, I'll always be susceptible to it when taking RAW?

Thoughts?

Thanks
Try to put 2-300mg L-Theanine in the mix.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
By about the third usage those jitters were gone for me. Loved BS. Stacked with supernova was the best experience I've had in terms of fat loss
wow...seems like a ton of Stims in that stack. How did you not want to run through a wall? lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow...seems like a ton of Stims in that stack. How did you not want to run through a wall? lol
Supernova is a topical. Only a little caffeine in it, and I'm not sure it goes past any localized effects. Atleast, I sleep fine after my nightly dose.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Supernova is a topical. Only a little caffeine in it, and I'm not sure it goes past any localized effects. Atleast, I sleep fine after my nightly dose.
Ahh...I thought it was Supernova from Nutrabolics.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all

Thoughts?

Thanks
Definitely the alpha Y...do you have much experience using the ingredient or even regular yohimbine?

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Definitely the alpha Y...do you have much experience using the ingredient or even regular yohimbine?
Regular yohimbine yes. I don't recall the feeling of nervousness or anxiety. I think this is the first I think I've done with alpha Y.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regular yohimbine yes. I don't recall the feeling of nervousness or anxiety. I think this is the first I think I've done with alpha Y.
It's a pretty good dose of alpha Y. Did you like how you felt off 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop in the afternoon? There's nothing to say you can't stay with that dose. Or try 1.5 scoops and see how that treats you.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh...I thought it was Supernova from Nutrabolics.
Could be, but that really would be too stim heavy. Chances are it's the Evomuse topical.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everybody and every ingredient will effect you in a different way. I would reduce dose as stated above until the feeling is reduced.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is correct, supernova from evomuse. Topical formula

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above it will be stronger on an empty stomach so taken with food will reduce jitters.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
It's a pretty good dose of alpha Y. Did you like how you felt off 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop in the afternoon? There's nothing to say you can't stay with that dose. Or try 1.5 scoops and see how that treats you.
I felt great with the 1 scoop in morning and 1 in the afternoon. I took the advice of many here and lowered the dose to 1.5 scoops. Worked like a charm. I could feel the RAW during the workout and the cold sweats, but the nervousness/anxiety is gone.

Quick question...Are there benefits or advantages to doing 1.5 scoops in the morning vs 1 scoop in the morning and 1 in the afternoon?