Arimistane before bed?

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Just wondering if there is any benefit to taking it at night?
My thought is that during the longest repair phase of the day, if cortisol is suppressed and estrogen is suppressed, would that not lead to better recovery/growth?
Not new to the product, just thinking a different approach.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
My thought is that during the longest repair phase of the day, if cortisol is suppressed and estrogen is suppressed, would that not lead to better recovery/growth?
If you are reaching proper saturation it really shouldn't matter what time of day it's taken IMO

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cortisol is lowest during the first half of the night.....highest in the a.m......I personally take arimistane in the morning when it's highest, imo it makes me sense to take it when cortisol is at its peak and not as beneficial when it's already lowered

I have zero evidence to back it up

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I say if you are looking to lower cortisol, to use Reduce XT and to drop estrogen either Letrone, or Inhibit-E. Arimistane does nothing to reduce estrogen and from what I've read, just a so so job with cortisol.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Tried SNS Combo before, I didn't seem to get the results I was expecting. Just trying to tighten up a bit.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Tried SNS Combo before, I didn't seem to get the results I was expecting. Just trying to tighten up a bit.
Gotcha. From my experience it will help with drying out some by shedding water weight. I was dosing 25mg 12hrs apart with good results.

What are you dosing it at?

Also....look into adding some Forskolin to the mix.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
cortisol is lowest during the first half of the night.....highest in the a.m......I personally take arimistane in the morning when it's highest, imo it makes me sense to take it when cortisol is at its peak and not as beneficial when it's already lowered

I have zero evidence to back it up
I totally overlooked that scenario. Im'ma read up on that. Thanx

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
25mg 3x last right before bed, seems to be doing what it should for the water shed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32