1-andro max and Epiandro max help

Bum

Awards
Greetings all,

Im looking at my first PH cycle using "1-andro max" and "epiandro max" by primeval labs with nolva or clomid after for a PCT. My question is the dosage...there is a lot of conflicting information on how to dose these two and I was wondering what the best is. Also, do i need a test base? any suggestions? Lastly, i know we're not allowed to really state where we get some of the products we use but can I PM someone about where to get clomid or nolva?

Thanks in advance!

jakobi55

Awards
Greetings all,

Im looking at my first PH cycle using "1-andro max" and "epiandro max" by primeval labs with nolva or clomid after for a PCT. My question is the dosage...there is a lot of conflicting information on how to dose these two and I was wondering what the best is. Also, do i need a test base? any suggestions? Lastly, i know we're not allowed to really state where we get some of the products we use but can I PM someone about where to get clomid or nolva?

Thanks in advance!
I used andro max and did not like the results compared to other PH I've used before, also it's 7 months later and still ****ing up my libido. I'd go with another prohormone. As for nolva and clomid start of at 50mg and taper down to 25 after a week.

Bum

Awards
I used andro max and did not like the results compared to other PH I've used before, also it's 7 months later and still ****ing up my libido. I'd go with another prohormone. As for nolva and clomid start of at 50mg and taper down to 25 after a week.
any PH suggestions?

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
I disagree with this. DMZ is methylated (liver toxic) and don't think it'd be good for a first time with PH.

While 1-andro can have estrogen sides, the risk is VERY low. Really a estrogen "rebound" is more likely after the cycle and that's from the elevated DHT levels (epi andro). With a SERM PCT you should have no troubles there either.

Epi/1 is great for recomp. I'd highly recommend 8 weeks eating at maintenance. You will lose fat and gain muscle. Move to a +250 calorie "lean bulk" during PCT to keep the mass gains.

As for dosing, I'd follow the companies recommended dosages. Or search for threads on the same supplement. They all use different "absorption enhancers" and so there is no universal dosage.

As for the SERM, I'd see if the board has any sponsors that carry them (I'm posting from my phone and can't check right now). You'll be looking for a RC company.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
any PH suggestions?
1-test by HiTech at 2 tabs daily
EpiAndro 50 by LG Sciences at 3 tabs daily

Cyclosome Delivery makes it way safer and greatly increases absorption rate

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran chemical one from Chaos and Pain and at 2 pills a day I gained over 10lbs in 2 months. I ran it with Epi andro but now they have Chemical 4 so that be even better and should take away any lethargy sides.