Battle of the TEST boosters

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't shown much interest in this sector for a while, but lately as a natty options really seem to be running thin for supplements I can use on a cut.

Everything is geared towards bulking, or recomp. Fat loss itself has many great products but you can only stack so many non-stim or stim fat burners.

I've selected 3 products, but I'm interested to see if there is anything else out there?

PERFORMAX LABS ALPHA MAX XT
This looks like a more complete tool for use in a diet aka contains 95% Forskolin. It contains an AI(Unsure if I like this or not)

CEL M-TEST
I like the inclusion of Fadogia Agrestis PE(In the past i've noticed a surge in libido and strength)

Olympus Labs - K1NGS BLOOD
Feels like more of a REBOOT / PCT product.

In the past, I've never noticed much from Nettle root.
Is anything else available?

Currently ALPHA/MTEST are on BOGO(Buy 1 get one 50% off) which basically works out to be $30(Unsure if this is cheap)

I did read through quite a few threads, fair amount really enjoyed M-TEST due to the libido increase and others agreed Alpha Max XT is a more versatile recomp tool.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Damn, three pretty top notch products you got pitted against each other.

I can make cases for why you might use each one over the other, so basically it comes down to which one excites you more.

Which one are you leaning toward more?

NexusPrime69

Awards
I haven't shown much interest in this sector for a while, but lately as a natty options really seem to be running thin for supplements I can use on a cut.

Everything is geared towards bulking, or recomp. Fat loss itself has many great products but you can only stack so many non-stim or stim fat burners.

I've selected 3 products, but I'm interested to see if there is anything else out there?

This looks like a more complete tool for use in a diet aka contains 95% Forskolin. It contains an AI(Unsure if I like this or not)

CEL M-TEST
I like the inclusion of Fadogia Agrestis PE(In the past i've noticed a surge in libido and strength)

Currently ALPHA/MTEST are on BOGO(Buy 1 get one 50% off) which basically works out to be $30(Unsure if this is cheap)

I did read through quite a few threads, fair amount really enjoyed M-TEST due to the libido increase and others agreed Alpha Max XT is a more versatile recomp tool.
I would look into steelsupplements Alpha-Af **** is off the charts! Albeit their products are a little on the expensive side. Stack Alpha-Af with Shredded-Af and will become Skeletor lol!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just finished my fourth week (1st bottle) of M-Test and unfortunately I'm finishing it here too. I haven't noticed anything beneficial in terms of performance or body comp from M-Test to warrant buying another bottle. I'll be getting bloods re-done next week to see if there has been any internal effects.
I had really high hopes for M-Test but I guess I'm just a non responder to Fadogia. But that's the gamble with Natty Test Boosters, everybody will respond differently because everyone's body is different.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Tried all 3 and since they are all natty you can't expect too much to happen just on it's own.

Kings blood is the one my body can't really tolerate much or for longer time of use and went max to taking 6caps a day split in 3 doses.
But then again I'm sensitive to certain food/ingredients that gives me diarrhoea fast or dizzy/weird feeling in head so if my body could tolerate it at 2x 2caps/day I'd finish the bottle but this way it's not even half used.
I think my body is sensitive to ALCAR and a lot of ginger could be reason for me to get diarrhea so could be one or both of ingredients in KB doing this to my body.

Still overall if person can tolerate 10caps then Kings Blood could be currently most potent natty test product on the market.

From products I had no side effects and felt something I have to say I'd go with Alphamax XT or if no AI containing product and max 3 ingredients in a natty test product I'd go for Viron.

Or actually best experience regarding effect and 0 side effects I had was with stack of Viron + Exotherm.

Still overall good diet, exercise, quality sleep, stress elimination and a naughty girl will do much more to boost any guy's test levels - than any natty test product currently on the market.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I haven't shown much interest in this sector for a while, but lately as a natty options really seem to be running thin for supplements I can use on a cut....
Looks like you're doing solid reading and research, as all of the products listed are high quality and at the top of most forum discussions. While supplements can certainly help, recomp and fat loss will be heavily dependent on your diet. Doing a recomp requires a very good understanding of how your body works and what your body needs, and then making small adjustments with calories and training to get results. Recomps (if you're natural) are always slow, but using a natural anabolic can definitely help.

This looks like a more complete tool for use in a diet aka contains 95% Forskolin. It contains an AI(Unsure if I like this or not).....

I would agree 100% with what you wrote here. All of the products you've mentioned are great, but I think the addition of forskolin in Alphamax XT sets it apart if your goal is cutting/recomp. I've used Alphamax XT several times while dieting and I've always enjoyed the increase in recovery and ability to maintain strength better.

Also, there are a few solid cut/recomp products that are non-test boosting out there that may also be of interest - specifically X-Gels and PA. Both of these can be beneficial regardless of your goal (bulking,cutting, recomp)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would agree 100% with what you wrote here. All of the products you've mentioned are great, but I think the addition of forskolin in Alphamax XT sets it apart if your goal is cutting/recomp. I've used Alphamax XT several times while dieting and I've always enjoyed the increase in recovery and ability to maintain strength better.
I'm thinking of trying AlphaMax XT after I get my (post M-Test) bloods re-done next week.
What are the most notable benefits from AlphaMax XT in your experiences?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax xt is hard to beat. Many members on the boards have used it and had positive results. I'd look at some reviews on here as well in the supplement logs section.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of trying AlphaMax XT after I get my (post M-Test) bloods re-done next week.
What are the most notable benefits from AlphaMax XT in your experiences?
Sounds like a solid plan. I'm interested to see where your bloods are after M-test.
The biggest things I notice with Alphamax XT are vascularity and sleep quality. Vascularity is very dependent on the individual, but if you're lean enough and have some visible vascularity already, Alphamax XT will most likely increase that. I also noticed a significant increase in sleep quality - I slept great while using Alphamax XT, and I felt that soreness was decreased and recovery time was improved. Besides these two, I also felt that I could push through heavier workouts while dieting and keep more strength and intensity during training while dieting.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I highly suggest giving Test-Rx by Formutech a run.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think that contains an Andro, it ain't natty.
Well the amount contained doesn't really count IMO but if you really want to stay "natty" I would go with Testabolan by IForce

compan

compan

Awards
Testabolan is a unique product that is great. I tend to pair it with some of the products you mentioned. Out of those three, I've seen nothing but positive feedback on all three. Like someone above mentioned, it would be hard to choose. I honestly don't think you can go wrong if you closed your eyes and picked one, then tried the other two later.

Since I am a fan of F95% and it's on sale, my vote is for Alphamax.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still overall good diet, exercise, quality sleep, stress elimination and a naughty girl will do much more to boost any guy's test levels - than any natty test product currently on the market.
This is the god honest truth but all require determination, planning and hard work...including the naughty girl!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is the god honest truth but all require determination, planning and hard work...including the naughty girl!
it depends on HOW naughty the girl is--might not need all that much planning and hard work.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kings blood is the one my body can't really tolerate much or for longer time of use and went max to taking 6caps a day split in 3 doses.
But then again I'm sensitive to certain food/ingredients that gives me diarrhoea fast or dizzy/weird feeling in head so if my body could tolerate it at 2x 2caps/day I'd finish the bottle but this way it's not even half used.
I think my body is sensitive to ALCAR and a lot of ginger could be reason for me to get diarrhea so could be one or both of ingredients in KB doing this to my body.
Interesting. Ginger is commonly used for all sorts of GI issues so I doubt that's the culprit for you

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Ginger is commonly used for all sorts of GI issues so I doubt that's the culprit for you
I use ginger for motion sickness and if my stomach is upset. I do have friends that can't stomach it though. Even the yummy yummy sauces at Japanese restaurants give them diareaha. I always thought it was strange too.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I use ginger for motion sickness and if my stomach is upset. I do have friends that can't stomach it though. Even the yummy yummy sauces at Japanese restaurants give them diareaha. I always thought it was strange too.
Well ginger speeds up digestion so in bigger amount it can cause diarrhoea with me.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I highly suggest giving Test-Rx by Formutech a run.
You should look into getting this product to retailers that ship to Europe at reasonable rates.

Formutech website not ship outside USA, one retailer charges $60 for shipping and handling of one bottle so no way I'm paying over $100 to get 1 bottle and another retailer sent me email they will ship my order if I send them 2 government issued ID's scan so I just replied to refund me and cancel my order.
Nutriverse and Nutraplanet not even sell it.

Weird company policy to make almost impossible to get this product to clients in Europe.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used MANY test boosters throughout the years except M Test, so I have no idea how I would like it. That being said, AlphaMax XT is one of the few that actually aids in body comp changes. Plus Nutriverse has a killer deal on it right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used MANY test boosters throughout the years except M Test, so I have no idea how I would like it. That being said, AlphaMax XT is one of the few that actually aids in body comp changes. Plus Nutriverse has a killer deal on it right now.
lol...I don't know how much they pay you boys at performax....but you all need a raise!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it comes down to which one excites you more.
100% this. It comes down to the ingredients in each product and how the ingredients treat you and what you think of the ingredients based off research and user feedback.

I'll give you some good reading material on some of the ingredients in AlphaMax XT. But your conclusions are pretty much spot on. It seems like people enjoy M-Test for the libido boost, AlphaMax XT for recomp/lean bulk and Kingsblood for PCT, but AlphaMax XT can also be utilized during PCT with the addition of a SERM.

Ashwagandha

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/human-study-ashwagandha-boosts-testosterone-level.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3545242/
http://ergo-log.com/daily-600-mg-ashwagandha-helps-resistance-trainers-build-more-muscle-and-lose-more-fat.html
Ashwagandha Increases Speed and Strength

Forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

Tongkat Ali

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-use-this-to-safely-elevate-testosterone
http://www.ergo-log.com/tongkat-ali-boosts-testosterone-level-muscle-strength-over-fifties.html
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-this-ingredient-boosts-t-in-men-and-women

Ferulic Acid

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/284442-ferulic-acid-research.html

DHAA

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html

Again, both are great products and get stellar feedback. I hate to say do more research, because you are one of the few posters that does before asking questions.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to try AlphaMax XT as my next "Booster Supplement" because I'm a big PerforMax fan, but OL's Test1fy was on offer so I've got that instead.
Anyone here got any experiences with OL's Test1fy?
I'll be running a log, like I did with my M-Test, and I'll be doing pre and post bloods with it too :D

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Testify from OL and Alphamax XT and have enjoyed using both. I think have been thinking about using M-Test for an upcoming PCT because of all the feedback on here about the libido boost, but I have a hard time not picking stuff that I know has worked for me in the past. I will say however that I do see the most body composition changes with Alphamax so I agree its a great recomp tool.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to try AlphaMax XT as my next "Booster Supplement" because I'm a big PerforMax fan, but OL's Test1fy was on offer so I've got that instead.
Anyone here got any experiences with OL's Test1fy?
I'll be doing pre and post bloods with it too :D
I loved Testify, my friends and I have all agreed that when using testify it felt like being on a weak PH cycle, which I thought was cool. Used it during a PCT once as well and it certainly helped lol.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Testify from OL and Alphamax XT and have enjoyed using both. I think have been thinking about using M-Test for an upcoming PCT because of all the feedback on here about the libido boost, but I have a hard time not picking stuff that I know has worked for me in the past. I will say however that I do see the most body composition changes with Alphamax so I agree its a great recomp tool.

What were your most notable benefits, if any, from Test1fy?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were your most notable benefits, if any, from Test1fy?
While I don't have any bloods with Testify, when used during a PCT I noticed it got my soldier back to normal a lot faster, and when used as a solo test booster I felt a lot better and had some pretty great workouts with it.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran a bottle of M-Test and didn't feel a thing. I'm 51, active, and in good shape. I had hoped to experience the libido boost everyone raves about but it didn't happen.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love AlphaMax XT as part of my PCT.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the current deal nutriverse is running on Alphamax xt? I'm currently finishing an 8 week run of alphamax and x gels and i can't say enough good things about this combo. was looking at running m-test after this, but i have another bottle of alpha in the closet, so will probably get another one from nutriverse.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the current deal nutriverse is running on Alphamax xt? I'm currently finishing an 8 week run of alphamax and x gels and i can't say enough good things about this combo. was looking at running m-test after this, but i have another bottle of alpha in the closet, so will probably get another one from nutriverse.
Nutriverse still has 20% off Performax Labs products. Plus use code AM5 for an additional 5% off.

There is also a buy 2 get one free on there as well.

pro45

Awards
I ran a bottle of M-Test and didn't feel a thing. I'm 51, active, and in good shape. I had hoped to experience the libido boost everyone raves about but it didn't happen.
Same here. I ran two bottles. I get better random boners and strength gains from olive oil and 6,000 IU's D3 a day. And red meat 2x a week. Diesel Test 2005 version was great. Since then, nothing works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost 59 9/16/58...I love m-test and have ran it several times with great results...

I found a great deal so I bought bottles for 2 of my employees-they also loved it and have bought more with their own money.

you are right everyone raves about m-test--except for very few exceptions...I have learned there are exceptions to everything, often not many but a few!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

CEL M-TEST

All those suck compared to diesel test pro cycle 3 imo

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All those suck compared to diesel test pro cycle 3 imo
I love Get Diesel, but I actually ran DTP V2 and it was great for strength, and I felt leaner. However, I went straight onto TEST1FY capsules and my libido increased 50% within a few days. It's the one thing I noticed a massive improvement on, especially my loads were much larger! :/

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love Get Diesel, but I actually ran DTP V2 and it was great for strength, and I felt leaner. However, I went straight onto TEST1FY capsules and my libido increased 50% within a few days. It's the one thing I noticed a massive improvement on, especially my loads were much larger! :/
I'm the opposite. Dtp did absolutely nothing and I ran 2 bottles. Shame to as much as it was hyped but that's test boosters no a days. So shine and others fall by the wayside.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the opposite. Dtp did absolutely nothing and I ran 2 bottles. Shame to as much as it was hyped but that's test boosters no a days. So shine and others fall by the wayside.
Yeah I didn't see much benefit from it either. But this is a perfect example as to why 1) everybody responds different and 2) don't take two or more products at once when you have never used them in the past.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I didn't see much benefit from it either. But this is a perfect example as to why 1) everybody responds different and 2) don't take two or more products at once when you have never used them in the past.
Solo runs show you where your moneys going!