Assass1nate

Hugoboss88

Awards
I have been taking assass1nate for a week now and i wanted to stack it with something else to help with weight loss. What do you guys recommend. I was thinking alpha max xt or something from OL. Want to keep it natural.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking assass1nate for a week now and i wanted to stack it with something else to help with weight loss. What do you guys recommend. I was thinking alpha max xt or something from OL. Want to keep it natural.
How are you on stims?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Ign1te has some stims but it is a great burner that can replace coffee and pre workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ign1te has some stims but it is a great burner that can replace coffee and pre workout.
Agreed. OL Ignite would be a great addition that would help you burn fat and achieve your goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. OL Ignite would be a great addition that would help you burn fat and achieve your goals.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not taking any stims right now except for my pre work out and a cup of coffee in the morning
Depending on the pre and how much coffee you have, and whether you'd be willing to substitute a stimmed pre for those, Ignit3 is a great suggestion. There's also Bloodshr3d if you'd prefer a powdered stimmed burner.

Alternately, Sup3r-Shred, Forslean, and Sup3r-7 would all be excellent to stack and are non-stim. All are single-compound products and are non-hormonal. Sup3r-Shred is a PPAR-Delta agonist, and will shift your body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids, as well as improve endurance. Forslean is forskolin 95% and will aid in body composition. Sup3r-7 is 7-keto, but uses S-SEDDS for delivery (this helps with the bioavailability issue, which is one of the big reasons that in the past, 7-keto without a delivery system like that hasn't always reviewed well).

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on the pre and how much coffee you have, and whether you'd be willing to substitute a stimmed pre for those, Ignit3 is a great suggestion. There's also Bloodshr3d if you'd prefer a powdered stimmed burner.

Alternately, Sup3r-Shred, Forslean, and Sup3r-7 would all be excellent to stack and are non-stim. All are single-compound products and are non-hormonal. Sup3r-Shred is a PPAR-Delta agonist, and will shift your body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids, as well as improve endurance. Forslean is forskolin 95% and will aid in body composition. Sup3r-7 is 7-keto, but uses S-SEDDS for delivery (this helps with the bioavailability issue, which is one of the big reasons that in the past, 7-keto without a delivery system like that hasn't always reviewed well).
Excellent advice.
Stack Assass1nate with Sup3r-7 for the ultimate non-stim fat burning experience or Ign1te if you're ok with stimulants (Ign1te is much more than a mere blend of stims tho).

Hugoboss88

Awards
Excellent advice.
Stack Assass1nate with Sup3r-7 for the ultimate non-stim fat burning experience or Ign1te if you're ok with stimulants (Ign1te is much more than a mere blend of stims tho).
I just ordered sup3r shred should get it by Friday. I'm going to try it and see how well it works for me. My next purchase will be sup3r-7 . Would it be ok to stack assass1nate, sup3r shred and sup3r 7???

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered sup3r shred should get it by Friday. I'm going to try it and see how well it works for me. My next purchase will be sup3r-7 . Would it be ok to stack assass1nate, sup3r shred and sup3r 7???
Absolutely. Would be a great stack:bigok: