Just me or Olympus Labs Ignit3 (honest / unsponsored) - Review

Rk6187

Awards
These are just my impressions from the product use thus far. I was really interested in getting my weight down and getting a little boost while doing that and decided to use Ignit3 solo. Support supps include fish oil, multi-vit, cissus, whey. I started cutting about 2 months ago (averaging -750 cals) in an intermittent fasting 16/8 protocol. I saw results but wanted to speed things up a little more to achieve my goals. I had an overall goal in mind of losing about 15 pounds. My start weight 2 months ago was 222 and I roughly lost about 10 pounds of weight in about the first 4 weeks. I did that without use of any supplement other than my support supps. 1 month in and I thought I need a little boost. I read reviews on ignit3 being an good supplement for energy, appetite control, and fat loss. I also read that it is very strong and that no one should start by using 5 caps at one time. Being that I am stim sensitive (something I realized when I took the original Alpha T2 solo), I thought I'd start with 2 pills/day in AM, 2 pills a day in PM. The first week or so I kept it at that dose. I then bumped to 3/2 (am/pm) the following week, 4/1 the week after, and am now taking all 5 pills at once in the morning pre-workout and while completely in a fasted state. I have to say I do not feel a damn thing and it has been a month so far in use. I'm not mad about the $35 I spent for the product, and not about the fat loss per say directly, I'm more upset about the lack of energy, appetite suppression, or even a mild boost that I was expecting to get. I have kept up with my IF approach and have kept everything else constant. During a similar cut about 6 months ago, I immediately felt the energy and boost using other products with stimulants (bloodshr3d RAW) while at 1.5 scoops (not 2 scoops max recommendation). I'm not here to support one vs the other - may be I received a bad bottle / batch. Everyone was raving about this product, at least from the limited things I read, and I was expecting something similar I guess. Has anyone else had similar responses? Any explanation would be helpful. I plan on running the full 8 weeks as I had planned on it from the get go.

Thanks again and happy 4th.

Rk6187

Awards
Yeah. I have taken supplements that contain both and 5 mg of Y-HCL by primaforce and noted that I was quite sensitive. I had to drop to 2.5.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Energy won't hit as fast or as hard as with Bloodshr3d, caps generally don't. I'm shocked you felt *nothing* though, there are a lot of stims in there. The fat loss ingredients should work regardless, you don't necessarily need to "feel" all of those, but I'm floored you didn't get energy or appetite suppression out of it. I mean if the cut is deep enough, appetite is a tough thing to control in general, and obviously different people will have different responses to different compounds, but I'd still expect Ignit3 to help. That said, if energy and appetite suppression are the biggest things you're looking to get out of a burner, I'd go with Bloodshr3d Raw for the remainder of your cut, especially since you know you respond well to that.

Rk6187

Awards
Yeah I'm not sure if it was stored improperly or a bad batch - not worried about a $35 pinch but still you'd expect something out of the investment. I honestly feel ZERO appetite suppression and no energy whatsoever. This is unlike any other stimulant I've ever taken and I personally understand my body well and know it's quite sensitive to stimulants hence my gradual approach. I too am shocked because most people say it's immediately noticeable especially at 3 pills and over at one time.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
If you don't feel 300mg of caffeine, that's on you.

Rk6187

Awards
I'm just looking for constructive opinions . Thanks for chiming in though

TxHomeGrown

Awards
You just made a thread with a title inferring Ignite was "bunk".

You're either a rival company shill or an idiot.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just looking for constructive opinions . Thanks for chiming in though
To be honest I was not a big fan of Ignite either but simply because of one ingredient. It definitely works and the amount of active ingredients do more than support fat loss. I did not receive that great of appetite suppression in comparison to products I've used in the past but I wonder if maybe you just had everything else dialed in and your body just "acclimated". I mean to lose 10lbs in a month is no small thing. There's plenty of folks who do that in 2 months. I hope you got your body fat tested and had some circumference measurements done. Let's face it, there's a lot more to fat loss, lean tissue retention, and our overall mental and hormonal health when we begin restricting calories and adding in ingredients not usually apart of our diet.

Basically I wouldn't call it bunk, just that your body just didn't need it.

Rk6187

Awards
I agree. I think you hit the nail on the head it was probably a combination of factors. Nevertheless I plan on taking bloodshed raw instead of ignit3 for one day to see if there's a sensitivity issue on my end - tat might be very possible. I guess the good thing here is im running the ignit3 solo so by process of elimination it may be easier to figure out. Thanks much for the insightful comment.

Rk6187

Awards

Feel free to review my previous posts I have no allegiance to any company whatsoever. If you read my entire post I clearly said I'm not sure what to make of my experience and was clearly looking for an educated opinion. Go rack up your posts elsewhere and do something productive.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Or posting his experience with a product. Just because he didn't enjoy it doesn't make him an idiot.

Rk6187

Awards
Or posting his experience with a product. Just because he didn't enjoy it doesn't make him an idiot.
I appreciate the constructive response. In all honesty, I can see where a random post with that specific title might come off as one from rival or competing brand but that honestly wasn't the rationale for my post. I was just aiming to see if anyone else had experienced anything similar to what I had. I'm looking to surround myself with people that are more experienced and educated than I am which was the primary reason for my post.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Ah, an SNS rep for the white knight. Sorry you guys are playing catch up to OL, did you guys put him up to it?

Rk6187

Awards
12:30 in the morning I'm at work and get an email alert..don't you have something better to do? No one put me up to anything. Lol..I really thought this was a haven for educated people to share wisdom not a place to post inconsequential BS

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ah, an SNS rep for the white knight. Sorry you guys are playing catch up to OL, did you guys put him up to it?
Damn man, you got me. Despite me recommending OL products, i secretly despise them.

It's definitely not because you called someone an idiot because you disliked their opinion regardless of the product/ company.

Nah, definitely the first one.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These are just my impressions from the product use thus far. I was really interested in getting my weight down and getting a little boost while doing that and decided to use Ignit3 solo. Support supps include fish oil, multi-vit, cissus, whey. I started cutting about 2 months ago (averaging -750 cals) in an intermittent fasting 16/8 protocol. I saw results but wanted to speed things up a little more to achieve my goals. I had an overall goal in mind of losing about 15 pounds. My start weight 2 months ago was 222 and I roughly lost about 10 pounds of weight in about the first 4 weeks. I did that without use of any supplement other than my support supps. 1 month in and I thought I need a little boost. I read reviews on ignit3 being an good supplement for energy, appetite control, and fat loss. I also read that it is very strong and that no one should start by using 5 caps at one time. Being that I am stim sensitive (something I realized when I took the original Alpha T2 solo), I thought I'd start with 2 pills/day in AM, 2 pills a day in PM. The first week or so I kept it at that dose. I then bumped to 3/2 (am/pm) the following week, 4/1 the week after, and am now taking all 5 pills at once in the morning pre-workout and while completely in a fasted state. I have to say I do not feel a damn thing and it has been a month so far in use. I'm not mad about the $35 I spent for the product, and not about the fat loss per say directly, I'm more upset about the lack of energy, appetite suppression, or even a mild boost that I was expecting to get. I have kept up with my IF approach and have kept everything else constant. During a similar cut about 6 months ago, I immediately felt the energy and boost using other products with stimulants (bloodshr3d RAW) while at 1.5 scoops (not 2 scoops max recommendation). I'm not here to support one vs the other - may be I received a bad bottle / batch. Everyone was raving about this product, at least from the limited things I read, and I was expecting something similar I guess. Has anyone else had similar responses? Any explanation would be helpful. I plan on running the full 8 weeks as I had planned on it from the get go.

Thanks again and happy 4th.
Damn sorry to hear about your poor response to Ignit3, but thats the ball game with supps. There will always be responders and non-responders. Had you been using any other stimmed products since BSR? It and Ignit3 share quite a similar stim profile so I am amazed you went from feel BSR to getting donuts from Ignit3.

Rk6187

Awards
Damn sorry to hear about your poor response to Ignit3, but thats the ball game with supps. There will always be responders and non-responders. Had you been using any other stimmed products since BSR? It and Ignit3 share quite a similar stim profile so I am amazed you went from feel BSR to getting donuts from Ignit3.
Good morning. Thanks for your response. No I wasn't on any other stimmed products. I just took 5 Ignit3 on empty stomach and again am not feeling anything (about 30 minutes have passed) - I'm super hungry and this is where I was really looking for the product to get me over since I do IF until 12-1 pm every day. I work in a place where people are always bringing us treats...so that is the problem..lol. In any case, thanks so much for your feedback - I completely agree it very well could just be my chemistry that isn't reacting to this as expected. There is nothing wrong with that - I still intend to do the full 8 weeks on Ignit3 as I intended to from the get-go and continue to track my weight loss progress. Cheers.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning. Thanks for your response. No I wasn't on any other stimmed products. I just took 5 Ignit3 on empty stomach and again am not feeling anything (about 30 minutes have passed) - I'm super hungry and this is where I was really looking for the product to get me over since I do IF until 12-1 pm every day. I work in a place where people are always bringing us treats...so that is the problem..lol. In any case, thanks so much for your feedback - I completely agree it very well could just be my chemistry that isn't reacting to this as expected. There is nothing wrong with that - I still intend to do the full 8 weeks on Ignit3 as I intended to from the get-go and continue to track my weight loss progress. Cheers.
Let us know your thoughts when you're done. Do you have any questions?

Rk6187

Awards
Let us know your thoughts when you're done. Do you have any questions?
None presently. But I will keep you posted. I will continue to track my progress over the next four weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
12:30 in the morning I'm at work and get an email alert..don't you have something better to do? No one put me up to anything. Lol..I really thought this was a haven for educated people to share wisdom not a place to post inconsequential BS
don't get turned off because of one guy....the vast majority of guys and gals on this forum are top notch!!!

AM is by far the best forum on the internet!!!

Rk6187

Awards
don't get turned off because of one guy....the vast majority of guys and gals on this forum are top notch!!!

AM is by far the best forum on the internet!!!
I'm not turned off at all. I've only started posting a few years back but have been following for about 6 years. Great material here at this site.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two full bottles of ignite in my closet. The stims are weak at best quite honestly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not turned off at all. I've only started posting a few years back but have been following for about 6 years. Great material here at this site.
great people too, imo....post more often!!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's remarkable how differently some people react to various ingredients. 2-3 caps of Ignit3 gets me energized and sweating like a pig. Any more than that at once and it's almost too much.

If you want the stims to hit a bit faster/harder, empty the caps into a scoop. I do this when I take it as a pre-workout. I'll mix up some Endur3/Xtend, take a sip without swallowing, dump the powder into my mouth and then take another sip and down the whole thing. If you do it right, you wont taste the Ignit3 and the stim rush comes on within 5-10 minutes.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried it for a few weeks, morning, fasted cardio and it barely kept me awake.

Rk6187

Awards
It's remarkable how differently some people react to various ingredients. 2-3 caps of Ignit3 gets me energized and sweating like a pig. Any more than that at once and it's almost too much.

If you want the stims to hit a bit faster/harder, empty the caps into a scoop. I do this when I take it as a pre-workout. I'll mix up some Endur3/Xtend, take a sip without swallowing, dump the powder into my mouth and then take another sip and down the whole thing. If you do it right, you wont taste the Ignit3 and the stim rush comes on within 5-10 minutes.
Worth a try

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How? I can't take a full dose
I guess some people react differently . My friends didn't like it either. I only use stims pre-workout, nothing more. It's not an issue of taking a break. It's just honestly not that strong. That's one of the reasons I never bought their pre workout unleashed, or pre-ordered the new one. I'll wait and read the reviews. I love Dvst8.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In June I got ignit3.

- Hunger block
- Increased sweat
-energy energy

We're in July, I took Ignit3.

- Increased hunger (the pleasure of enjoying food and eating unharmed)
-Decreased sweat
-energy reduced

For the "fat burning" effect, I honestly did not notice anything, zero effects! Same weight on the balance, the same physical in the mirror.
I probably had to go over with the diet, so I think these products are mostly used as a cherry on the cake. Miracles do not. Nobody.

The diet always wins.

ps. Eating and tasting the food is nice.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Just ran Ignit3 for 8 weeks, lost 15 pounds, sweat like a pig, had cold hands and was shaking many times. Always using 3 caps in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. Cant imagine having 5 at once...
So, loved the experience and do think is the best fat burner on the market. No, it's not a stim bomb and Im glad it's not. For me a good fat burner should burn fat without using the easy path of massive amounts of stims. Just my opinion of course.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
After 4 weeks I did add 3mg of alpha-y and DCP. And was using Super Sh3rd through the 8 weeks

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Just ran Ignit3 for 8 weeks, lost 15 pounds, sweat like a pig, had cold hands and was shaking many times. Always using 3 caps in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. Cant imagine having 5 at once...
So, loved the experience and do think is the best fat burner on the market. No, it's not a stim bomb and Im glad it's not. For me a good fat burner should burn fat without using the easy path of massive amounts of stims. Just my opinion of course.
In my opinion, when making such statements, you must also write down what the amount of nutritious macro is, before you start taking Ignit3, during and after.
Otherwise it looks like you just add these products, and by magic, 15kg less.
And that is not the case.
Nothing to do with you, just my reflection.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
It was 15 lbs. And just can say the same for bad experiences with Ignit3.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I picked up ignite when it first dropped and it was too strong at even 3 caps, so tried 2-2-1.

2 at 4am, 2 at 9am and one at lunch.

Rk6187

Awards
Didn't take ignite at 5 caps today. Just did RAW ad the energy and focus plus appetite suppression was palpable. I didn't open my fast until 2 pm and took that around 11 am. Although I could've held fast for another 2 hours ..I only have till 8 to get my macros in. Starting to think may be my chemistry or. Bad batch - doesn't matter..what works for most doesn't have to work for all - and I'm okay with that - will still see it through for 8 week total run

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
My brother and I would come across certain profiles that would work for one of us and not the other. We made it a practice of giving the other the rest of the container when that happened and we pretty much evened out. This mostly applied to PWOs, of course. I just remember when I first tried Superpump 250 over 10 years ago. I thought it was so awesome and when my brother took his regular preworkout on top of the scoop I gave him because "he didn't feel anything," I thought he was trying to be funny or something. That was a long pointless story just to say sometimes people just don't react as intended.

carmeloValoy

Awards
or maybe you just want to hear what you want to hear. I keep hearing how great this product Ignit3 is but you can't find any reviews. NOBODY reviews this product but they review Blooshr3d and there are more positive reviews for Bloodshr3d than Ignit3. Ignit3 is supposed to be the premiere fat burner but nobody bothers to review it

Something is DEFINITELY wrong

Rk6187

Awards
or maybe you just want to hear what you want to hear. I keep hearing how great this product Ignit3 is but you can't find any reviews. NOBODY reviews this product but they review Blooshr3d and there are more positive reviews for Bloodshr3d than Ignit3. Ignit3 is supposed to be the premiere fat burner but nobody bothers to review it

I'm going to say that perhaps I just wasn't responsive to it. I have no grudge against the people that make this product nor do I hold any affiliation to any marketers on this website. And..that's completely fine by me. Again, it was just to find out if there were any similar responses that people experienced when they tried the product. I have read several posts and reviews where people find it to be effective...not necessarily on this platform only.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to say that perhaps I just wasn't responsive to it. I have no grudge against the people that make this product nor do I hold any affiliation to any marketers on this website. And..that's completely fine by me. Again, it was just to find out if there were any similar responses that people experienced when they tried the product. I have read several posts and reviews where people find it to be effective...not necessarily on this platform only.
I think people just react differently than they realise to capped products. Try uncapping it, and it hits you like a tonne of bricks.

macwad

Awards
  • Established

Well, I gave my opinion on Ignit3 and I wouldnt think twice to say it is the best fat burner Ive used. I had tremendous results with it. Stim wise, there are some more potent, but as a fat burner , not a stim bomb, I'd stand by it being the best.
1g of caffeine would be stronger the any fat burner out there, if you want to feel stuff