OL K1ngs Blood, as a standalone test booster?

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any experiences with k1ngs blood being used NOT as a pct but as a general test booster? What were your results?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experiences with k1ngs blood being used NOT as a pct but as a general test booster? What were your results?
Seems like a fair share have done this and been happy with it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep you can use it standalone. Check out the logs on here as well. It's getting a lot of positive reviews.

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thanks, I've decided to get it anyway.

Also, is this ok to be taken on an empty stomach before lifting? I know its recommend for two split doses, so 5 caps in the AM fasted before my workout and the other 5 post workout, with food?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks, I've decided to get it anyway.

Also, is this ok to be taken on an empty stomach before lifting? I know its recommend for two split doses, so 5 caps in the AM fasted before my workout and the other 5 post workout, with food?
I'd recommend that you take both doses with food. Taking ginger on an empty stomach is risky

DonutEater

Awards
I just entered week 6 of a K1ngsblood cycle (not PCT). My strength and muscle size has increased. I haven't kept a log but the mirror test and people telling me I look "bigger" is good enough for me. What I enjoy the most though is the improvement in my mood. I feel great when I am on it which probably helps with the intensity of my workouts. I take 5 in the morning in a fasted state and the other 5 about twelve hours later.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking at the complex, it can certainly be used as a standalone. I was going to pick up a bottle during the next Mind and muscle sale. Figured I have heard many good things so it is worth a shot.