Universal Natural Sterol Complex

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Universal Natural Sterol Complex

Name:  Screenshot_2017-07-04-11-00-13.png
Views: 672
Size:  170.5 KB

Just ordered this.... again. I have used this product several times in the past, had good results each time with increased strength and muscle fullness. Only negative is the size of pills, they are large.

This is an old school product, so I'm sure several have used before. IMO, this is a great natty supplement. Any thoughts or opinions?

2. When it comes to universal their products are top notch but, that comes with the large pill issue. I have used this in the past and had some good results. I would suck it up and get them gains.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
    •   

3. Universal Natural Sterol Complex

I wonder if I could stack this with MassMax xt
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    When it comes to universal their products are top notch but, that comes with the large pill issue.
    How large are they? 000?

5. This definitely looks interesting. Should have added to my bulking cycle. I guess, there is always a next time.
    •   

6. I have seen them before but have never used it. I would say it's worth a shot to pick up a bottle of it and give it a shot to see if it works for you.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. Another positive is the price... Depending on where u buy it, full month supply goes for $20-$25! Cheap, but effective!

8. I have 2 bottles of it. Think I got mine like 2 for $20 or something like that
    Whitestang10 for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

9. I always liked this supplement. I've used a few times in the past. Idk how much of a mass gainer it really is, but it has some great ingredients and definitely can feel a difference. With proper diet and training this stuff is great. I would love to get my hands on some if I can find for cheap.

10. WARNING: This may be a stupid question.

Does this go well with Ashwagandha? I mean, people say, the aggression is very good overall with the Sterol Complex. Ashwagandha keeps me cool headed, calm. Should I stop taking Ashwagandha while on the Sterol Complex?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    WARNING: This may be a stupid question.

Does this go well with Ashwagandha? I mean, people say, the aggression is very good overall with the Sterol Complex. Ashwagandha keeps me cool headed, calm. Should I stop taking Ashwagandha while on the Sterol Complex?
    I wouldn't although I would dose separate I like to dose Ash before bed.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    I wouldn't although I would dose separate I like to dose Ash before bed.
    Now, I take 2.4gms of Ash. 3 in the morning and 3 at dinner. Was looking at taking the Sterol complex 2/2/2 ED. And looking at the size of the pill, I don't think I can chug 6 pills down at once.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Now, I take 2.4gms of Ash. 3 in the morning and 3 at dinner. Was looking at taking the Sterol complex 2/2/2 ED. And looking at the size of the pill, I don't think I can chug 6 pills down at once.
    I was thinking if you do 2 morning 2 4 hours later and 2 another 4 hours later and then your Ash post workout and final dose before bed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    I was thinking if you do 2 morning 2 4 hours later and 2 another 4 hours later and then your Ash post workout and final dose before bed.
    Thanks man. Let me do as you suggested

15. Let me know how it work for you? I always been intrigued by this product, but never but it since there is always a new one to try

16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Let me know how it work for you? I always been intrigued by this product, but never but it since there is always a new one to try
    Will let you know. Just ordered mine a couple days ago.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Lemme know too man if you decide to do a log because I wanted to try this product out too

18. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Lemme know too man if you decide to do a log because I wanted to try this product out too
    Didn't know there wasn't a log. I am kinda lazy to log. But, let me do it this time. Will tag you in.

19. For those who have tried this product, what did you observe? Or are we still waiting for someone to log it?

20. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    @jtmass any feedback on this universal product yet?

21. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Not jmass, but this is my take.... Fwiw. I posted this in another plant sterol thread. Obviously I'm a big fan.

Usually take 3 with breakfast, then 3 in the afternoon, half hour before workout. By week two you should start feeling the effects. First thing is strength increase, secondly is fullness and pump during workout. After a month u will definitely notice some good gains in the mirror. Of course you have to put the work in the gym, but overall a good product that I find myself going back to from time to time.

22. I first used this in 1998. It was a different product then. Some things remain but it looks like much has been added. I do have to say I like the profile of the herbs used and will run this during my next attempt at PCT/getting off TRT(I have not given up yet lol.)

23. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Doing my cut ATM. Definitely going to use this in Dec when I start my natty bulking cycle.

24. Iíve used this before. Iíve always found benefit and noticed physical changes with these types of products. I also enjoyed their M-stak product which has similar ingredients if I recall correctly.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I’ve used this before. I’ve always found benefit and noticed physical changes with these types of products. I also enjoyed their M-stak product which has similar ingredients if I recall correctly.
    I did use m stack also and I was please with the result, make me hungry but loose fat at the same time
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. universal natural sterol complex
    By Smooth001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:23 AM
  2. Natural Sterol Complex/MyogenX Stack
    By Rossi2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:11 AM
  3. Animal pak natural sterol complex
    By Flex87 in forum Supplements