Staying lean <8% bf

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the third week of my pct (from mk677 and lgd4033) atm and my mood's just been off; severe lethargy, ****e libido, anxiety and I'm constantly thinking about food. I started my pct at 6% bf, am currently taking clomid (50ed) nolva (20ed), an AI, ABE and glycobol xt .
I'm not sure if it's a hormonal imbalance, something to do with my current supplements routine, the SERMs or if it's just part of being so lean. Whatever it is, it's spoiling my summer.

Are there any supplements that'll help mend my mind whilst staying lean?

Thanks in advance

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking an AI in PCT? You don't want to tank your E, 1 it'll make you feel like crap and is bad for gains 2 you set your self up for a rebound. Are you actually 6% bf though? If you are, well done not many can manage that, full stop. Anyway that bf would be unhealthy and seriously hard to maintain long term 8-10% would be more manageable. You got pics?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your SERM dosages are the problem....for the third time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Third week in you should be taking clomid at 25 or nolva at 10. Me personally i wouldn't use both as it's overkill but if you want to use both in the 3rd week you should step down the dosage to 25 and 10.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, like ppl already said, your PCT dosage is too high and that's why you feel ****ty.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Your estrogen profile is probably at rock bottom. Drop Clomid to 25, ditch the AI, drop nolva to 10

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Staying lean &lt;8% bf

Thank you for the feedback guys, I can't wait to get past this 'patch'. The past two months have been a joke

Why are you taking an AI in PCT? You don't want to tank your E, 1 it'll make you feel like crap and is bad for gains 2 you set your self up for a rebound. Are you actually 6% bf though? If you are, well done not many can manage that, full stop. Anyway that bf would be unhealthy and seriously hard to maintain long term 8-10% would be more manageable. You got pics?
One suggestion I'd had was that I may be experiencing an estrogen rebound from the ar1macare pro I'd taken whilst on cycle.

Aha cheers, boditrax scans on consecutive weekends read 6%. No photos regrettably, I'd hit that figure as I started my pct which I'd scheduled during my exams. I was working out twice a week and due to the low t my pump was nonexistent and my confidence and sex drive were poor.
On a lean bulk atm, will post pics when I get back from Naples. My scan this morning read 8.6% bf and I'm intending to eat around maintenance ?? I think a week off in Italy will do me some good and refresh me for the second half of the summer.
I'll keep what you've said in mind, the issue is that I don't start looking proper cut until I'm closer to 7% which is why I'm looking for a supp to help me function with that much body fat. I've started looking into ghar1ne and assass1nate and I'm interested to hear what they've done for people with 6-8 or 8-10% bf

APC80

APC80

Awards
The boditrax machine told me I was 9% last year when I was nowhere near it. Did it the next day and it was 12.7%, I was actually more like closer to 14 by my visual estimate. Things ****in useless for body fat readings.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah didn't want to spoil anyones dreams, need a proper bodyfat reading. Boditrax, waste of time

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just saying but 6% is just about stage ready. Very hard to get by without drugs. If you truly are, you should try compete one day!
A week off sometimes does wonders, just try and stay active! Full bodyweight workout in the morning too keep the rhythm going!
By 7% you should have constant visible abs relaxed and very vascular, unless you have no muscle.
I use mk677 like 3-6 months of the year at a low dose, keeps muscles full, sleep is great, sense of wellbeing ect. The bloat doesn't bother me inface it pushes my abs out a bit more haha the water retention is intramuscular in my eyes, I don't look watery! Then for some of the year (3 months normally) I use peptides MOD GRF/GHRP-2 100mcg 3 times a day, if run that all year if I could afford

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe one day! I started working out two/three years ago and i certi need to put on some more mass first.
Mk's definitely interesting and I'd like to see how I respond to running mk standalone without a suppressive SARM. I'm also considering only dosing at night to avoid the obsessiveness over food
Peptides I'll do some reading on
7 Keto dhea looks interesting too

There's a margin of error with boditrax readings of +_2.5% so I always use the average of consecutive readings within a week or two

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm still skeptical until you post pics haha no offence but you said you only get ripped at 7%, that's not true, you should look real good at 10. Plus you say you've cut the weight on a bulking SARM and mk both of which make you hungry as fawk! I put on just as much fat as I did muscle with LGD, it was rubbish for anything but strength in my eyes!
I only do 10mg because of the hunger sides which I have none haha I dose at night but it affects some people's sleep and/or can cause lethargy during the next day's morning!

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drop the Clomid all together if it continues. Can definitely mess with your mood and the tamox will jump start you just fine!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ahaha tbh I hadn't done enough research on lgd or mk and didn't know they stimulate hunger, tho that'd totally explain why I was gaining body fat at first. After I clocked I was getting fat I changed my diet and spent most of my run stubborn as ****, eating at a deficit whilst spending twice as long eating so I could savour my food lol. I thought I was just procrastinating and attributed it (perhaps wrongly) partly to elevated oestrogen

That sounds good. I find mk typically benefits my sleep thankfully and I've started leaving a pint of water alongside an ergogenic on my bedside table for when I wake up which should help mitigate any lethargy.
The lethargy and hunger with mk is really ironic! A supp which boosts hgh really loses some of its appeal if you're likely to do less and eat more...

TxHomeGrown

Awards
What others said, your PCT is complete overkill for what you took. I wouldn't be surprised if u had boner probs with your estrogen right now.

Staying lean on PCT, forskolin is great. I'd drop ABE if you're trying to stay lean, or just dose before dirtier meals. Made me hungry as hell.

Forskolin is great for staying lean. Alphamax XT was nice in my PCT. If you want some appetite suppression too with a good dose of forskolin PES Shift always works well for me.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on brite for staying lean? Or best used in a caloric deficit.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Eating at maintenance will keep you "lean" if you already are so. Eating in a surplus will inevitably add some fat no matter what supps you take, especially natty ones

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A natty On Cycle Support product wasn't going to do anything to your Estrogen that would require you to use an Rx AI in PCT. Friendly debating aside, the MK and LGD probably did nothing to very little to your Estrogen anyway - but blood work would tell you *exactly* - did you do any at all? AI's in PCT are another debatable topic, and getting the dosage wrong will most definitely make you feel like shjt. Above posts x4 or 5 by now: Your SERM dosages are high, especially when using the dual protocol.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Staying lean &lt;8% bf

Thanks dudes for your help. I cut my SERM regimen down to just 20ed of nolva on Wednesday and have been feeling better. I don't have any bloods for this cycle, a feat that won't be repeated. The only blood work I've had done so far is from the start of my pct, 1 day post starting OL Kings blood (not ideal timing but I'd managed to get an appointment last minute) and before the SERMs. My serum testosterone ( 7 nmol/L AR14857 ) was lying below the normal range ( 8.3-30.2nmol/L ). Although I haven't any bloods for oestrogen, tbh i had a bit of ED when the cycle first finished

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About staying lean, I have a stash of

OL Assassinate
OL Super 7
OL Sup3r shred
PES shift
AISN Glycobol xt
Performax Slinmax
OL Kings blood
Performax Alpha max xt
BLR Follidrone

on the way .

I'd like to do a lean bulk ideally w. recomping for the next month to make up on lost ground from a ligament injury in my hand i've had for a few weeks and wouldn't mind running a few at once. That said, I'd like to use the goods efficiently and am looking to maximise synergy.
What would you lads recommend?
I'm thinking of starting with a low carb diet and moving on to carb cycling (which i haven't done before), so I was thinking of taking the leaning agents on low-carb days and GDAs on the carb-ups. Would any of the leaning agents be particularly suitable for running alongside glycobol or slinmax? When would be the best times for taking the test boosters or fd2 and would they be more efficient run intermittently or together? Given that I'm used to training fasted, should I have high carb days on workout days or rest days?

Pre-workout I take stim-free tr1umph and conqu3r preworkout with a norcodrene or two (100mg caffeine ea).and forskolin

Lipodrene looks like a quality product and I could sub it in for the norcodrene preworkout at some point

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that's a hell of a lot to ask as far as answers go. I'm not as well versed in the usage if some of these so I'll leave it to a braver soul.
Wish you the best, and honestly Google and *COMMON SENSE* is going to be your best friend!!

Subbed for future posts