Fat suppressant without stim?

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there any such thing? Would really like a supplement that could be used later in the evening time to time to help with hunger issues later in the day/night without keeping me awake.

Preferably something that stacks easily with other products.

Not sure if such a supp exists. my research has lead me to nothing concrete. Might just have to stick to eating mountains of vegetables to try and fight off hunger?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Lots of carbonated water helps, have something plain high in protein but lower in cals while still filling like chicken, cottage cheese ect. Stims are the best way to attach appetite but spacing out meals (smaller, more frequent meals) helps a ton! Lots of water, sugar free sodas, thick protein shakes... what's your diet look like?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Try a fiber supplement, or simply 'saving calories' for later in the day for hunger pangs.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Is there any such thing? Would really like a supplement that could be used later in the evening time to time to help with hunger issues later in the day/night without keeping me awake.

Preferably something that stacks easily with other products.

Not sure if such a supp exists. my research has lead me to nothing concrete. Might just have to stick to eating mountains of vegetables to try and fight off hunger?
Have you tried 16:8 Intermittent Fasting?

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lots of carbonated water helps, have something plain high in protein but lower in cals while still filling like chicken, cottage cheese ect. Stims are the best way to attach appetite but spacing out meals (smaller, more frequent meals) helps a ton! Lots of water, sugar free sodas, thick protein shakes... what's your diet look like?
I eat 4 meals a day, macros for the day are 210+ protein and 55-85 fat. Calories vary depending on my physical activity for the day but typically meals fall between 400-600 calories. I try to focus my carbs earlier in the day and taper them off slowly. Always taking in at least 35g of protein per meal and between 12-20 fat per meal. Of course a post workout protein shake on weight lifiting days and a night time casein shake.

I just have an immense hunger I believe. When I was just bulking recently gaining about .55~ lb per week on 3500-4200 calories per day I still felt as though I was hungry all the time.

Think science just needs to catch up. I'd gladly pay $500 dollars a month just to for an extra 1,000 calorie increase per day burned from a pill lol.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Try a fiber supplement, or simply 'saving calories' for later in the day for hunger pangs.
Yea I currently do "saving calories" to a degree to help plan ahead though I hate eating too heavy late in the night.

IF has always sounded like a nightmare, would just make me dread my day more. I'm hungry as it is often. Now I gota wait even longer till I eat. I know it works for some, but highly doubtful it would for me. Plus I believe in spiking MPS every 3.5~ hours. Not sure how that falls in with IF.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Yea I currently do "saving calories" to a degree to help plan ahead though I hate eating too heavy late in the night.

IF has always sounded like a nightmare, would just make me dread my day more. I'm hungry as it is often. Now I gota wait even longer till I eat. I know it works for some, but highly doubtful it would for me. Plus I believe in spiking MPS every 3.5~ hours. Not sure how that falls in with IF.
I used to think like that as was always hungry on waking, I used to wake around 5 and started to wait until 8am to eat then I started to not be hungry at 8 so decided to wait until midday which I found easier than I thought it would be, I must admit quite often around 11 I start to think about food so just make another black coffee and by the time I think about food it's midday and sometimes later then it's food every two hours or so. I started this more for the supposed health benefits rather than diet reasons.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat 4 meals a day, macros for the day are 210+ protein and 55-85 fat. Calories vary depending on my physical activity for the day but typically meals fall between 400-600 calories. I try to focus my carbs earlier in the day and taper them off slowly. Always taking in at least 35g of protein per meal and between 12-20 fat per meal. Of course a post workout protein shake on weight lifiting days and a night time casein shake.

I just have an immense hunger I believe. When I was just bulking recently gaining about .55~ lb per week on 3500-4200 calories per day I still felt as though I was hungry all the time.

Think science just needs to catch up. I'd gladly pay $500 dollars a month just to for an extra 1,000 calorie increase per day burned from a pill lol.
I have the same issue, I'm reading 3,600-4,200 a day CLEAN, LEAN, Calories and I just want to keep eating..

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be good on a bulk though? I've done it on a few of my cuts and it helped. I figured a constant supply of carbs and proteins throughout the day would be more optimal for muscle growth

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

You could try IF, I've used it a lot cutting and does justice at keeping food in a window allowing you to eat less. But I'd turn your 4 meals into 8, I don't know what calories you have but try to mix it up this is the sort of thing I'd do when cutting, I like higher fat btw.
Meal 1: 3 eggs, small bowl of porridge (1serving)
Meal 2: ISO shake, tbsp PB
MEAL 3: chicken, small rice, veg
Meal 4: salmon, salad, olive oil
Pre: oats mixed with whey
Meal 7: lean meat, rice, veg
Meal 8: tuna/lean fish, maybe an egg if I'm extra hungry

That normally put me at 2300 kcal, just small spaces out meals, at least 5ltr of water a day, carbonated water and maybe one diet drink a day.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplement wise...

Evomuse Epitome has been great at suppressing my appetite. The first few days it makes me hungrier, then as leptigen levels normalize, the suppression begins.
MidwestBeast should have info on how it works.