Best supplements to take whilst cutting?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, as stated however excluding fat burners.
Looking for products to stack alongside.

It seems most natural anabolics are suited for bulking.

Please list product and reason why.

Along the lines of FD2...
Is AA suited for dieting?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FD2 is awesome to take while cutting because it will help you hold onto muscle mass while using its cutting formula to help you shred some fat. Also anafuse is another natural anabolic that i like to take when cutting. The laxogenin leans me out very nicely.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey, as stated however excluding fat burners.
Looking for products to stack alongside.

It seems most natural anabolics are suited for bulking.

Please list product and reason why.

Along the lines of FD2...
Is AA suited for dieting?
ArA is a staple in my cuts... helps maintain strength and pumps (which are more for the "mental" side than anything)

Outside of that, Glycophase or a similar GDA is great with carb meals or pre-workout; COP is a nice addition to help maintain strength as well and is dirt cheap.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A GDA like Boone mentioned would be good, SlinMax fits that bill. Also, like you mentioned, some natural anabolics are great as well. ArA would be great for strength gains. AlphaMax XT, due to the forskolin, would also be a great addition. Also, cortisol may rise as you get more into a deficit and the ashwagandha and DHAA in Alphamax XT could be great then.

I would avoid natural anabolics such as MassMax XT and ABE. Both are great products, but you want to avoid a product that is known to increase hunger.

What were you thinking of running?

compan

compan

Awards
I've always liked KSM-66 and Forskolin 95% during my cuts. A good fat burner should suppress appetite enough. I don't really see the point in the natural anabolics on a cut because you're not eat sufficient calories to use it to it's fullest potential.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A GDA like Boone mentioned would be good, SlinMax fits that bill. Also, like you mentioned, some natural anabolics are great as well. ArA would be great for strength gains. AlphaMax XT, due to the forskolin, would also be a great addition. Also, cortisol may rise as you get more into a deficit and the ashwagandha and DHAA in Alphamax XT could be great then.

I would avoid natural anabolics such as MassMax XT and ABE. Both are great products, but you want to avoid a product that is known to increase hunger.

What were you thinking of running?
I agree, however I rarely if ever bulk. I'm around 93KG 10-12%Bf.
I don't really want to be larger than I am, it doesn't suit my lifestyle and currently put little effort to maintain what I have.

I probably shouldn't waste my money on certain products ?

I'm not huge on testosterone boosters, but I'll probably trial run AA and see how it is.

I don't have much of an appetite, MassMax XT might be ok down the track.

I've always liked KSM-66 and Forskolin 95% during my cuts. A good fat burner should suppress appetite enough. I don't really see the point in the natural anabolics on a cut because you're not eat sufficient calories to use it to it's fullest potential.
I'm using Olympus Labs for both of these currently.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I do like Xgels during cuts to help keep strength up and depending on your budget, I also like GDAs in cuts just to help keep me feeling good. You can buy some of the bulks in powders, or opt for a cheaper all in one like Glycophase. It's mostly for vanity reasons than one bourne out of necessity though lol

Follidrone 2.0 I feel would be better suited to a bulk for the price, but I imagine it would be a good option as well given the funds.

Ive used Anabeta Elite and Triumph in cuts and had great results with both, YMMV with ABE, but apetite for me never gets crazy using it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do like Xgels during cuts to help keep strength up and depending on your budget, I also like GDAs in cuts just to help keep me feeling good. You can buy some of the bulks in powders, or opt for a cheaper all in one like Glycophase. It's mostly for vanity reasons than one bourne out of necessity though lol

Follidrone 2.0 I feel would be better suited to a bulk for the price, but I imagine it would be a good option as well given the funds.

Ive used Anabeta Elite and Triumph in cuts and had great results with both, YMMV with ABE, but apetite for me never gets crazy using it
Very inexperienced here with GDA's, and more specifically their application in a cutting phase. When I cut (such as now), I restrict my carbs, not keto by any means but fairly low and just healthy carbs without getting too specific. So I guess I am confused about why one would just not limit their diet to ingesting reasonable amounts of healthy carbs, as opposed to eating enough carbs to warrant using a GDA to then ensure that they are properly utilized. Also, I was not aware that there was a feel good benefit to using GDA's? Curious for info...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Very inexperienced here with GDA's, and more specifically their application in a cutting phase. When I cut (such as now), I restrict my carbs, not keto by any means but fairly low and just healthy carbs without getting too specific. So I guess I am confused about why one would just not limit their diet to ingesting reasonable amounts of healthy carbs, as opposed to eating enough carbs to warrant using a GDA to then ensure that they are properly utilized. Also, I was not aware that there was a feel good benefit to using GDA's? Curious for info...
Easier said than done for some people. Some people prefer higher carb cuts, whilst others prefer to drop carbs - so a GDA might have no use for you or OP, but potentially for someone else.

By feeling good (added as an after thought) I meant by feeling pumped rather than deflated as cutting usually brings. Not mentally feeling good. Hope that clears it up :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Easier said than done for some people. Some people prefer higher carb cuts, whilst others prefer to drop carbs - so a GDA might have no use for you or OP, but potentially for someone else.

By feeling good (added as an after thought) I meant by feeling pumped rather than deflated as cutting usually brings. Not mentally feeling good. Hope that clears it up :)
Yes...it does, thanks!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By AA I thought he meant Absolutely Abliderated

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's we put both in our new non-Stim burner plus a few other great ingredients.

boulon

Awards
Keto diet, add some caffeine with yohimbine, the best cheap supp to cut...
If you want better results get some ephedrine, ecy kill fat awesomely, the industrie of supplement is a big scam to loot your money. ..
Don't hear hem, don't waste it