What preworkout still contain DMAA

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
I'm trying to figure out if there is still any preworkout on the market that still contains the legendary DMAA

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Quite a few actually... Check out flexitnutrition(.com) under the DMAA section.

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
Meso still has it?? Damn. I thought they made them remove it

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Plenty. Mesomorph, most popularly. Wicked is my personal favorite.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty. Mesomorph, most popularly. Wicked is my personal favorite.
Just got wicked from my last strong order and it's definitely up there. As stated above, almost too many to mention at this point. Dust extreme was recently brought back with 1,3 as well.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Mesomorph has DMAA it's just labeled as geranium oil extract

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
If you can get the OG dust extreme with noopept in it... that stuff is awesome. I add some extra citrulline to bring it to 8 grams.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph
Wicked
Jack'd Up
Dust Extreme
Rupture

Of those though, Mesomorph is far and away my favorite

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried all of these, mesomorph isn't that great imo. Wicked is really good. I would place my order like this, with vein nutritions rupture up there at the top. Its just a really clean energy for a dmaa pre. The Gen one Old Jack is a jack3d clone. Really strong but tastes like ****

1. Vein nutrition "Rupture"
2. Innovative Labs "Wicked"
3. Gen One "Old Jack"
4. APS Mesomorph
5. Hi tek Jack'd up

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vein nutrition rupture was solid and my favorite dmaa pre that I have used lately.
But I found a better pre now that does not include dmaa and that cannibal ferox - dmaa makes me crash hard

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Love all the props for Wicked...my fave by far...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out mesomorph by APS if you have not tried it. 65mg dmaa and it's my fav pre workout right now.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Sp250 Dmaa edition
Mesomorph
Ntel Pharma Arez
Old batches of Cannibal Riot with Dmaa

Kolorado

Awards
I think "Insane Labz" has some in their products.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm going back and forth with Mesomorph and Wicked

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one of these would you guys say is closest to the original jack3d? I think the original spoiled pwo's for me as nothing has been the same since then

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one of these would you guys say is closest to the original jack3d? I think the original spoiled pwo's for me as nothing has been the same since then
If you're looking for something similar to Jack3d, you could look into Hi-Tech Jack'd Up which is modeled after the original Jack3d supplement.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
i used to like White Flood alot, that was the shoot.

compan

compan

Awards
That would be Jack'd Up, but like Jack3d, would require multiple scoops. Mesomorph would be the better option still as it would be roughly equivalent to 3 scoops of Jack'd Up.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would go with Mesomorph as well or Wicked by Innovative Labs

gav86

Awards
  • Established
None. They all suck since then. We think the dmaa these days isn't the same. No pre workout is as good if you ask me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Our Pre workout is damned good "Rupture" at veinnutrition.com

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Did I mention Wicked yet? I probably did and forgot I did cuz I'm old

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
None. They all suck since then. We think the dmaa these days isn't the same. No pre workout is as good if you ask me
Everyone tries to say this except I have bottles of he old **** and it's still the same damn thing. Any rec drug user knows that a substance becomes a shadow of its former self after a period of time. No matter how long the break as been.

DMAA felt better than adderall back my first couple of uses. Now it's just a good boost

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wicked was the strongest of Meso, and Dust Extreme for me.

It's actually a bit too strong for me, spikes my BP and winds me during workouts..but if strong is what you are looking for..Wicked is my suggestion.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SuperPump 250 w/ DMAA all day!
What?

This is horrible.

I bought it on BOGO, and don't feel a thing. I hadn't used dmaa in a long time either and I think a double short black gives me more stimulation.

Honestly wouldn't touch anything made by Hi-Tech. I see other complaints all the time on the board, and there must be some truth to it.

Either their Dmaa is bunk, or underdosed.

I have bulk nutraplanet 100mg dmaa caps, and taking half works better than the 65mg in superpump250. Can someone explain that?

:/

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
What?

This is horrible.

I bought it on BOGO, and don't feel a thing. I hadn't used dmaa in a long time either and I think a double short black gives me more stimulation.

Honestly wouldn't touch anything made by Hi-Tech. I see other complaints all the time on the board, and there must be some truth to it.

Either their Dmaa is bunk, or underdosed.

I have bulk nutraplanet 100mg dmaa caps, and taking half works better than the 65mg in superpump250. Can someone explain that?

:/
Definitely a bummer that you didn't feel much, that is unfortunate. Lots of positive reviews on SuperPump 250 w/ DMAA since its release but I understand that it's not going to be a homerun for everyone. Maybe need to freshen your receptors and take a stim break? Not sure

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a bummer that you didn't feel much, that is unfortunate. Lots of positive reviews on SuperPump 250 w/ DMAA since its release but I understand that it's not going to be a homerun for everyone. Maybe need to freshen your receptors and take a stim break? Not sure
Nope
I took Hypermax XT the following week and it's a great PWO.

Like I mentioned, I could half a really old expired NP 100mg dmaa capsule and it gives me more of a kick.

Plenty of people have been complaining about Hi-tech dmaa products, it's interesting to say the least.

I'll give it another shot, but will definitely sell the sealed tub.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wicked, meso, I think AMS bad mofo

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last one i tryed with dmaa was blackline supps Suizide.
Pump is unreal, tho i m not sure that the label correct is ( same as old jack).
If i would have gues i would say they added something like aspirine or who knows.
But the crash after it is srsly bad.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nope
I took Hypermax XT the following week and it's a great PWO.

Like I mentioned, I could half a really old expired NP 100mg dmaa capsule and it gives me more of a kick.

Plenty of people have been complaining about Hi-tech dmaa products, it's interesting to say the least.

I'll give it another shot, but will definitely sell the sealed tub.
Well probably most of the DMAA on the market is produced by HiTech so if there is complaints it's obvious that HiTechs name would be linked to it

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
of those available now id agree with wicked, or centuion rage (formerly god of rage), and both over meso. However, I felt Dust Extreme was the best of all when it was out.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i agree, i sometimes kind of wish i never took jack3d, then i might still have liked everything else that's out now. I'm thinking of giving mesomorph a run. I tried out the new muscle marinade a few weeks ago, unfortunately it doesn't have dmaa in like the old one, but i thought that was pretty solid, it tastes good and it gives you a pretty good workout. Other than that, total war from redcon is also solid, just the first few times you take it you feel kind of weird, maybe that was just me

compan

compan

Awards
Well probably most of the DMAA on the market is produced by HiTech so if there is complaints it's obvious that HiTechs name would be linked to it
Right. I really don't see much negative feedback at all for Meso. Sales also don't seem to show a lot of people taking issue with the DMAA in HTP products either.

As far as taking DMAA back then versus now...I actually still have some OG D-Stunner in my freezer with DMAA. I used to look back on that PWO like it was made of pure gold. It's a nostalgia feeling back to then. We always tend to look back on things as being way better. I've used Meso and that old D-Stunner and the energy is more comparable than people are arguing.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't forget about this guys. I just posted about this in the Hi-Tech thread!

Ultimate Orange. This was no questions asked the best preworkout of all time. Old version had legit Ephedra in it. But this has dmaa and the same formula.

I def am looking forward to giving it a go!
hitechUOJoriginal.jpg

hitechUOJlabel.jpg

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Another fan of vein nutrition's Rupture here. I still have a tub of their discontinued Bloodshot with supposedly double the DMAA. For some reason I get more energy and feel better from the Rupture though. Throw in a scoop of Xtend Go for the win.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph is the top selling DMAA product in the country, with nothing else coming even close to it. If you want DMAA, you go Mesomorph.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Dust extreme is great as is the new Ultimate Orange.

febod

Awards
I just tried dust extreme (with noopt type) for the first time, and it knocked my socks off. To me is stronger then mesomorph and a different feeling - more tunnel vision. I like both and will be switching back and forth, nothing beats mesomorph on leg day.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the new ultimate orange yet?
Yes. It's a very nice clean feeling. I really love that it has all the vitamins and essential Aminos etc in the mix. It's NOT your typical preworkout.