Superturk

bigbob78

Awards
I see Tonvara are coming out with a new product soon called superturk replacing the old trueturk, Its meant to be double the strength of trueturk with some new added ingredient called amberboost an extract of amber. Any thoughts? Danes?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see Tonvara are coming out with a new product soon called superturk replacing the old trueturk, Its meant to be double the strength of trueturk with some new added ingredient called amberboost an extract of amber. Any thoughts? Danes?
BTW if you want someone to be notified of this post so they can see it use the @ symbol before their name such as Danes.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, amber extract is added (succinic acid).
In some studies Succinic act as potent Drug carrier which means better absorption and bioavailability.
It will definitely be better :)

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would you mind posting some studies on turkesterone

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen some human studies (russian paper studies). It is impressive. From runners to powerlifters.
Sadly, you cant find them online because those studies are older and ICPS foubd in Uzbekistan has some.ICPS is primary making money on medicines they produce and they have extracted,synthesized, studied ++ ecdysteroids since late 50s.

I am not sure if you saw a study done by Maria Parr where ecdysterone was stronger than IGF1,DHT,SARM,Dianabol (and other AAS) ++. Its in rats but i believe ecdysteroids has huge potential if you get quality and not cheap chinese raw where its UV tested.

Maria Parr mean ecdy should be on Wada Doping list:

"With respect to doping prevention the high anabolic potency of ecdysterone justifies its classification as an anabolic agent and therefore needs to be listed in the category “S1 Anabolic Agents” of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency"

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also forgot to mention superturk is high quality Ajuga Turkestanica containing 10% ecdysterone, 10% Turkesterone and 10% other ecdysterones such as Ajugasterone, Ponasterone, Cyasterone ++.

Since 80s ICPS claimed ecdy was stronger and without sides than Dianabol i rats.
Study done by german scientists(2015) showed it is stronger than any AAS,IGF1,SARM ++.
(In rats).

To make ecdysteroids potent in humans there are 3 things :

-dose
-quality
-increased/enhanced Bioavailability,absorption and Adsorption.